1997 Mod:After the Montreal Screwjob

Well, I remember somebody sending me this scenario for TEW to my email, dont know who made it. I did not played it at all in TEW since it had many mistakes that ruined the experience, but I have decided to slowly convert it to WresSpi2. I will have no problem with WWF, ECW, WCW and WWC, but I would like some help regarding Mexico and Japan...and Canada. So far this are the promotions in the game: World Wrestling Federation(10 workers done) World Championship Wrestling(2 workers done) Extreme Championship Wrestling Frontier Martial Arts Wrestling Border City Wrestling World Wrestling Council All Japan Pro Wrestling All Japan Women Pro Wrestling New Japan Pro Wrestling Ohio Valley Wrestling World Wide Wrestling Alliance(some small indy already in the scenario) Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre Assistencia Assesoria y Administracion Why so little workers? Because I am adding them one by one, with their trademark moves and movesets. I will then develop a series of Default movesets, more than likely based on the default sets in the Cornelverse, for those workers I dont know, unless you people come up with some help as of where I can find accurate movesets for this guys. Like I said, I have no problem at all with WWF, WCW, ECW and WWC, but I need as much help as possible with the rest. Dont worry about worker pictures and Logos, I will do them myself. But I do need help with the belts, or at least places to get the pictures, and possibly move pictues, or I will leave the default ones. Any help is appreciated. Also I want to state that this scenario database will be public, which means that anybody can release updated versions of it, add promotions and whatever you want, as long as you credit me for coming up with the original version. [B][SIZE="5"]NOTE:[/SIZE][/b] I want to create a team for WresSpi2 scenarios. People that are willing to work not only on this specific scenario, but in coversions of other TEW2005 scenarios and the creation of original databases, so that we can come up with a great variety of real world mods for this game. I remember the great comminity of EWR modders that we had back in the day, which is why I want to resurrect that aspect again, since mods for the latest batches of Adam Ryland's games have been hard to come by. I understand that TEW and WresSpi are more complicated and require more work, but Adam has made it easier for us to work together, thanks to the ability to import workers, moves and everything, will will allow us to work on separate aspects and then join them together. If you are interested to join me in this project, reply here or email me at [email]artastic2k4@yahoo.com[/email] with the subject "Modding Team". Thanks in advance.

So far I have done quite a few workers with their own trademark movesets. Here is a short list and their trademark moves. Feel free to suggest additions and list trademark moves for people not on the list(and preferably not in WWF,WCW or ECW) - Rocky Maivia(Rock Bottom, People's Elbow, Rock's Sharpshooter, Rock's Spinebuster) - Paul Levesque( Pedigree, HHH's Knee to Face) - Steve Austin (Stone Cold Stunner, Middle Finger(taunt), Austin Thesz Press) - The Undertaker( Undertaker Tombstone, Undertaker Chokeslam, Undertaker Ropewalk Smash, Last Ride Powerbomb) - Glen Jacobs (Kane Chokeslam, Kane Tombstone, Kane Flying Cothesline) - Ahmed Johnson (Pearl River Plunge) - D'Lo Brown (Lo Down, Sky High Powerbomb) - Bret Hart (Bret's Sharpshooter, Hart Attack) -Owen Hart (Owen's Sharpshooter, Owen Driver '99(the one that injured Austin). He also has multiple enziguri's) This are the only workers 100% done. Which means that they have their custom moveset and all the fixes needed for them to run effectively in WresSpi2. I hope to have the whole WWF roster(which includes OVW prospects that I plan to have on verbal deals with both promotions) by tomorrow night. I already entered all the promotions with their info and AI and with the custom movesets and all, I think I am in a good pace to have a playable version in two-three weeks. Now the question: Do you want a small beta, with only WWF,ECW and WCW to be released as soon as I am done, or would you rather wait for the complete thing?

Ok I have continued to work hard on the WWF Roster. Here is an updated list: 100% done: 2 Cold Scorpio(Drop the Bomb. Tumbleweed,Scorpio Splash) Afa Barry Harowitz Barry Windham(Windham Superplex, Windham Bulldog) Bradshaw(Clothesline from Hell) Billy Gunn(One and Only, Fame Asser) Ahmed Johnson(Pearl River Plunge) Rocky Maivia(Rock Bottom, Rock's Spinebuster, Rock's Sharpshooter, People's Elbow) Triple H(HHH Knee to Face, Pedigree) Shawn Michaels(HBK Elbowdrop, HBK Flying Forearm, Sweet Chin Music) Steve Austin(Stunner, Middle Finger, Austin Thesz Press) Dustin Rhodes/Goldust(Golden Globes, Curtain Call) Glen Jacobs/Kane(Kane Chokeslam, Kane Tombstone, Kane Flying Clothesline) Bob Holly(Alabama Slam, Hollycaust(Falcon Arrow)) The Undertaker(UT Chokeslam, UT Tombstone, Last Ride Powerbomb, UT Ropewalk Smash) D'Lo Brown(Lo Down, Sky High Powerbomb) Owen Hart(Owen's Sharpshooter, Hart Attack) Jeff Jarret(The Stroke, Guitar Shot) Al Snow(Snow Plow) Barry Buchanan/Bull Buchanan(Bull Kick) Savio Vega(Caribbean Sidekick) Brian Adams/Crush(Meltdown, Crushing Head Trauma) Ron Simmons/Farooq(Dominator) Like I said, I hope to have the full WWF roster by tonight

WWF is now 100% done! Took me longer than expected due to an idiot crashing his car into one of the power generators at the local energy plant last night and it took them almost all day today to fix, so I had no electricity at home. But managed to finish the remaining workers this afternoon. I cant work anymore tonight since I have a job to go to(****ty fast food...) but tomorrow morning I will begin with WCW. Here is the full WWF Roster(Two members of Los Boricuas are missing, but I will add them when I do WWC). Alphabetical order this time: 2 Cold Scorpio(Tumbleweed, Scorpio Splash,Drop the Bomb) Afa (Non-wrestler) Ahmed Johnson(Pearl River Plunge) Al Snow(Snow Plow) Barry(Bull)Buchanan(Bull Kick) Barry Harowitz (default technical moveset) Barry Windham(Windham Superplex,Windham Bulldog) Billy Gunn(Fame Asser, One and Only) Bob Holly(Hollycaust, Alabama Slam) Brian Adams/Crush(Meltdown,Crushing Head Trauma) Brian Christopher(Tenesee Jam) Brian James/Road Dogg(Dogg Pound, Shake,Rattle and Roll) Brian Lee(Prime Time Slam) Bruce Pritchard(non-wrestler) Chaz Warrington/Mosh(Mosh Pit) Dennis Knight/Mideon/Phineas Goodwin(Default Limited Big Man Moveset) Devon Storm(Default Brawler moveset) D'Lo Brown(Lo Down, Sky High) Don Callis(non-wrestler) Don Harris(Default limited big man moveset) Dory Funk Jr(non-wrestler) Doug Furnas(default technical moveset) Dutch Mantell(non-wrestler) Dustin Rhodes/Goldust(Golden Globes,Curtain Call) Earl Hebner(non-wrestler) Ed Ferrara(non-wrestler) Flash Flannagan(default brawler) Gangrel(default brawler) Gerald Briscoe(non-wrestler) Glen Jacobs/Kane(Kane Chokeslam, Kane Tombstone, Kane Flying Clothesline) Glen Ruth/Trasher(Stage Dive) Gorilla Monsoon(non-wrestler) Harvey Wippleman(non-wrestler) Jeff Jarret(The Stroke, Guitar Shot) Jerry Lawler(Memphis Fist Drop, Memphis Piledriver) Jim Cornette(non-wrestler) Jim Ross(non-wrestler) Joanie Laurer/Chyna(Chyna Bomb, Chynagree, Chyna Handspring Elbow) John Bradshaw Layfield(Clothesline from Hell) Kama/Godfather(Pimp Drop, The Ho Train) Ken Shamrock(Ankle Lock) Luc Poirer/Sniper(default brawler) Marc Mero(TKO) Mark Cantenbury/Henry Godwinn(default limited big man) Mick Foley(Double Arm DDT, Mandible Claw) Miguel Perez Jr(default brawler) Mike Barton/Bart Gunn(Barton Buster, Barton Cutter) Mike Chioda(non-wrestler) Nelson Knight/Mabel(default limited big man) Owen Hart(Owen's Sharpshooter, Hart Attack) Pat Patterson(non-wrestler) Paul Bearer(non-wrestler) Paul Levesque/HHH(Pedigree, HHH Knee to Face) Phil LaFon(default technical) Rena Mero/Sable(Sable Bomb) Road Warrior Animal(default brawler) Road Warrior Hawk(default brawler) Robert Mailett/Kurggan(Default limited big man) Rocky Maivia(Rock Bottom,Rock's Spinebuster, Rock's Sharpshooter,People's Elbow) Ron Harris(default limited big man) Ron Simmons/Farooq(Dominator) Savio Vega(Caribbean Sidekick) Scott Taylor(The Worm,Jumping Bulldog) Shawn Michaels(HBK Elbowdrop, HBK Flying Forearm, Sweet Chin Music) Steve Austin(Stunner, Middle Finger, Austin Thesz Press) Steve Blackman(The Guillotine) Steve Lombardi/Brooklyn Brawler(default brawler) TAKA Michinokou(Michinokiu Driver) Terry Funk(Funk Piledriver, Funk Spinning Toe Hold) The Undertaker(Last Ride, Tombstone, Chokeslam, Ropewalk Smash) Tim White(non-wrestler) Todd Pettengil(Non-wrestler) Tom Pritchard(non-wrestler) Vader(Vader Bomb, Lawn Dart Suplex, Vader Powerbomb) Vince McMahon(non-wrestler) Vince Russo(non-wrestler) The following also have other contracts Barry Buchanan(OVW) Luc Poirer(OVW) Flash Flannagan(OVW) Nelson Knight(OVW...he had been down sometime before he came back) Miguel Perez Jr(WWC)

Ok guys I am a couple of guys into WCW and I need some help. I was designing Booker T's moveset but I dont remember what the Houston Hangover was. Was it a Flip neckbreaker from the top? Of a Fame Asser from the top? Or a Butt Press? Man I am lost since I dont remember what it was. The rest of his trademarks, Book-End, Houston Scissor Kick, Houston Sidekick, Spinarooni and Heat Seeker(Missile Dropkick) are in, so I just need info on the Hangover to be done with him. WCW guys I have already done: Alex Wright Arn Anderson Barry Darsow Billy Kidman Bill Goldberg

[QUOTE=Jeff Cartwright]I think the Harlem Hangover was a Flying Somersault Legdrop if I'm not mistaken.[/QUOTE] Yup thats what it was. Not the best one booker ever did, but...[url=http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves3/harlemhangover.wmv]Harlem Hangover[/url]

Guys I have done everyone A trough G in WCW. The reason my progress has been slow over the last couple of days has been mainly due to work getting on the way. I have played over 20 matches with this data, testing to see how it works thus far. I had to do a ton of work on the finishers since most of them where not doing any finishing at all, but after going trough all of them I am happy to say that this mod will be a blast to play once it is 100% done.

Finally WCW is 100% done. I did assigned default movesets to people I did not found or did not care enough(Vincent...cough...)to do one for them. The WCW roster was gigantic around this time and I am happy to be done with it.(Plus, Rey Mysterio vs Ultimo Dragon is a total blast!). Now on to ECW and then OVW and OMEGA before I head to Japan and Mexico. Like I said, my free time is very limited, but I hope to have at least ECW done by Tuesday. As a free tip for mod makers out there, wikipedia is your friend. They had the entire WCW roster there with trademark moves and all, so check that out!

I have gone A-trough Mikey Whipwreck in ECW, hopefully it will be done before the weekend. I am NOT going to release a small beta, the reason is that I have already imported all the workers into the game and if I release a small beta, more than 60% wont have moves and you will be limited to single matches and no career or league options. This will take longer than expected since I plan on releasing a high quality mod, complete with pictures and custom backgrounds and that is why it will take long. Just be patient and I hope you truly enjoy it when it comes out.

[QUOTE=TEWFan]I have gone A-trough Mikey Whipwreck in ECW, hopefully it will be done before the weekend. I am NOT going to release a small beta, the reason is that I have already imported all the workers into the game and if I release a small beta, more than 60% wont have moves and you will be limited to single matches and no career or league options. This will take longer than expected since I plan on releasing a high quality mod, complete with pictures and custom backgrounds and that is why it will take long. Just be patient and I hope you truly enjoy it when it comes out.[/QUOTE] Sounds like you are doing an awesoe job up to now, keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...
I can give ya a few trademark moves for Japanese wrestlers... Hayabusa (Firebird Splash (450 Splash), Phoenix Splash, Falcon Arrow, Slingshot senton-springboard moonsault combo (Dunno if it has an official name...)) Mr. Gannosuke (Fire Thunder Driver, Gannosuke Roll-Up) Jushin "Thunder" Liger (Liger Bomb, Running Liger Bomb, Brainbuster, Fisherman's Buster, Shooting Star Press) Great Muta (Moonsault, Figure Four Leg Lock, various mists, Power Elbow, Handspring Elbow) Mitsuhara Misawa (Emreld Fusion, Roaring Elbow Combo, Charging Final Elbow, Misawa Rope Flip (Taunt), Tiger Driver, Tiger Driver '91, Tiger Suplex) Kenta Kobashi (Burning Hammer, Kobashi Corner Chop Flurry, Orange Crush, Pinning Powerbomb, Moonsault, Burning Lariat, Kobashi Chop Combo) I dunno if that helps at all... I have a little bit of knowledge in terms of some Japanese wrestlers. Feel free to PM me if ya want any others and I'll see if I can help ya.

I have not posted because I had not worked. I mean, I was in the middle of moving houses and getting to college and all, so I decided to stop this for a while. Basically Japan and Mexico are left and then the free agents. I will continue to work on this eventually, hopefully by next week I will have an idea of how my work/study schedule is going to work and find time to continue. This WILL be done eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived