No Organic Promotions if there isn't an Available Owner

I was doing a watcher and a promotion debuted and for four months had no owner. They canceled shows upon shows, but still made a profit each month on their sponsorships for four months until an owner was found. 

I think a promotion shouldn't open unless an owner is available in the Country that said promotion is opening. 

In regards to the fact a promotion with no owner or workers could make a profit still, I think somehow the sponsorships shouldn't be able to make the company money if they're not running shows.

• Like 1

I could see if the company was set up with a CEO a company still getting sponsorship money even without running shows. That would be a situation where the sponsorship money is acting as a capital investment to fund the build-up of the company until it's on its feet, when the sponsor would be getting "cheap media" for their name being on mats, ring aprons, chair pads, etc.

Now, if the company is set up with a "Lifetime" owner or was "Purchased", thus having a true owner, I would say that not running shows should cost the company sponsorship dollars and likely prevent it from turning a profit when essentially inactive.

St.T

• Like 1

21 hours ago, St. Templar said:

I could see if the company was set up with a CEO a company still getting sponsorship money even without running shows. That would be a situation where the sponsorship money is acting as a capital investment to fund the build-up of the company until it's on its feet, when the sponsor would be getting "cheap media" for their name being on mats, ring aprons, chair pads, etc.

Now, if the company is set up with a "Lifetime" owner or was "Purchased", thus having a true owner, I would say that not running shows should cost the company sponsorship dollars and likely prevent it from turning a profit when essentially inactive.

St.T

In the example that I experienced the empty slot was indeed for an owner not a CEO. They never even hired anyone.