Looser Talent Trades

Something I've never been able to really utilize in TEW 2020 is one of my favorite features. The talent trade, swap, or offer is a fun way to exchange talent in theory, but the computer is so picky they will only ever do a deal that's better for them then you. They don't see the potential in wrestlers instead denying them for not already being popular. I would like to see talent trades, swaps, and offers overhauled to make them easier to perform, cause atleast for me they've not been very useful or fun. What's everyone elses thoughts?

• Like 3

I think it needs to be loosened up, and the ability to include cash for a worker should be returned.

I also would love to see counter-offers added so that an AI-company (or even another human player for those that do multi-player saves) could either accept, decline, or offer a trade that gets me what I want for something they actually want rather than what I'm offering.

St.T

• Like 1

12 hours ago, St. Templar said:

I think it needs to be loosened up, and the ability to include cash for a worker should be returned.

I also would love to see counter-offers added so that an AI-company (or even another human player for those that do multi-player saves) could either accept, decline, or offer a trade that gets me what I want for something they actually want rather than what I'm offering.

St.T

Counter offers would be awesome cut down the time it takes to find the exact people they’ll accept