Venues Only Accept Certain Styles

As the title states I think an addition to the Venues that would work sort of like how broadcasters do in terms of not wanting specific styles of wrestling in their building. This could make it hard for promotions of different styles to get needed venues but would add a layer of strategy in terms of warring with other promotions who may be able to get a building you cant.

• Like 1

I can easily see that some venues might not welcome particular style wrestling shows (and some wrestling companies might not want to wrestle in particular venues), but is this happening? Are there certain venues that are just flat turning down wrestling promotions because they don't like their styles?

St.T

32 minutes ago, St. Templar said:

I can easily see that some venues might not welcome particular style wrestling shows (and some wrestling companies might not want to wrestle in particular venues), but is this happening? Are there certain venues that are just flat turning down wrestling promotions because they don't like their styles?

St.T

It happens on the indie level absolutely. Booking venues in real life is like pulling teeth and I only booked four and a half shows. My friends that still run promotions tho have very strict guidelines that they have to follow when they run in most venues. 

A promotion like GCW is easily going to have a harder time finding a venue to house their garbage style wrestling compared to Impact, who is typically traditional sports entertainment. 

The majority of venues are going to avoid garbage promotions. 

• Like 2