Does anyone have a 'screens' pack? I changed mine earlier, and it is horrible. You can't read anything, and the pictures are squashed, and grainy - Ugh. Anyone know of any other? It really doesn't matter what it is, as I'll spend time on finding another soon. The one I'm using though, spoils the game. Thanks a lot for any help.

Masterpiece, I did the same thing to mine earlier before and I just painted all the screens black just as an experiment and it looked suprisingly good. It also looks very good with Fenoli's new buttons that came with TCP's mod. May not be flashy enough for everybody, but I think it looks very streamlined and puts more focus on the screens in the game.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23]Masterpiece, I did the same thing to mine earlier before and I just painted all the screens black just as an experiment and it looked suprisingly good. It also looks very good with Fenoli's new buttons that came with TCP's mod. May not be flashy enough for everybody, but I think it looks very streamlined and puts more focus on the screens in the game.[/QUOTE] Yeah, thats what I did too.

Archived