Lore-wise, who is the worst worker in the CornellVerse?

I don't know why this idea popped into my head, but I feel kind of like talking about it now that it's in there.

For most characters, their biographies try to point out their talents and explain their style. Some wrestlers get a lot of praise, some are said to still be developing, and some don't get much comment about their skill level at all. However, there are some workers who are specifically pointed out as poor performers in their biographies, with a few being outright called terrible. I'd be interested in hearing who everyone thinks is the worst of the C-Verse from these descriptions.

In terms of wrestlers, I think that Chikafusa Tadeshi and Jeff Amazon might be vying for the top spot. Tadeshi's own bio says that he's so horrible that him graduating from training was a miracle, and Amazon's states that his passport being revoked was a good thing because it meant he couldn't take his awful wrestling outside of the UK.

As for non-wrestlers, Hustler D and Joker The Pimp's bios say literally nothing nice about them, pointing them out as a pair of crass, tasteless shock jocks who were rightfully forgotten after their fifteen minutes of fame.