Moving Over a License - Changing Computers

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 2:15 AM, RDTUniverse said:

Hello,

I am changing computers and wanted to move my FBB 2013 license over to my new computer. I was wondering how I do this. I'm told I have installed all of the licenses for the product (if I have to un-install it for my old computer, please let me know how I do this).

Thank you.

I sent a message to them and received this answer:

Thank you for your request, I can confirm that I have been able to unlicense your game. Please note that we can only provide you with one unlicensing every six months unless the situation is exceptional. To help stay within this limit, please be aware that if you have planned computer changes (such as performing a reformat) you can use the following steps to manually unlicense your game yourself:

1.) Go to the shortcut you use to launch the game.  Right-click on it and select Properties.
2.) In the target box, at the end of the path, add a space, and then:  -unlicense
3.) Hit Apply and close the box.
4.) Launch the game, this should pop up the unlicense window.

If these steps do not work reply with the path from the target box of the shortcut you use to launch the game and I will give you a command that will work.

Hope this helps.