Sorry if these have been asked before, when in a tag match, is there a way for your partner to be controled by the computer? Also after a good match, I received a e-mail that my popularity goes down in one region. I must be missing something, playing with D.O.T.T., which I am grateful to the D-Boon. Is there a way to create some oldtimers that were left off the roster. Living in Michigan in the 60s, there are a few I would like to create. Game is too addicting, lawn is needs some attention-Thanks

Head over to the D.O.T.T. thread in the mods section and throw out some names! :) I'm working on DOTT: Legends and can always use some greats from the past. [QUOTE]when in a tag match, is there a way for your partner to be controled by the computer?[/QUOTE] No. You have to control your partners in those situations. [QUOTE]... Also after a good match, I received a e-mail that my popularity goes down in one region.[/QUOTE] You didn't mention whether or not you won the match in question. No matter how well received the match is by the fans (Match Rating), the only way to gain popularity is to win. And preach on about the lawn! I'm going to have to bite the bullet after putting that particular job off for too long. :)

Thanks for the info, I have not had much sucess in winning, I'm 4-11, and if it wasn'tfor some Moose guy who gets DQ I've won only two. Enjoy your old time mod immensely. I will send some old names over in the mod section, not sure if they are recognizable being from Michigan in the early 60's. Thanks again

Archived