Pro Wrestling Undefeated

I have asked around quite a bit to see if anyone knows how to get these images to appear bigger. I resize and resize and still nothing. What sucks is I'm really proud of this show and this board continues to take all of my fun out of it when I post it.. the struggle continues.

7 minutes ago, tobin834 said:

I have asked around quite a bit to see if anyone knows how to get these images to appear bigger. I resize and resize and still nothing. What sucks is I'm really proud of this show and this board continues to take all of my fun out of it when I post it.. the struggle continues.

They're full size for me, so I'm not sure what you mean? If you explain, I'll try to help. Also, if you hold Shift on your keyboard before pressing Enter to go to the next line, you don't get the gap so you can keep the pictures together. :) 

Hopefully Mammoth's comment help that struggle, but yes they appear full size for me and I wouldn't say the show being split into different pictures hurts the presentation at all. 

Akima was presented great here, he's definitely someone with enough of an aura and talent in the C-verse to carry a smaller promotion but will be interesting to see how else is brought in. Second star of the show perhaps surprisingly was Becky, in that she did her job as an enhancement talent perfectly and made Tala look like the real deal. 

• Like 1

Thank you guys a ton. I forgot the shift thing and could help me a great deal. I used to make photos on the old board at 916x5000 or something and put one image up for a whole show. I don't know why but the images resize for me and make the text small (I had a previous attempt). Either way, I PROMISE YOU it's my last vent on this thing haha. 

Thanks for the thoughts on the show!! It means the world! My idea was to take renders (mostly by smw with his free friday releases) and "make" an indy promotion. My first attempt at making most wrestlers up etc.. so we'll see..  😁  Thank you guys!!

35 minutes ago, tobin834 said:

Thank you guys a ton. I forgot the shift thing and could help me a great deal. I used to make photos on the old board at 916x5000 or something and put one image up for a whole show. I don't know why but the images resize for me and make the text small (I had a previous attempt). Either way, I PROMISE YOU it's my last vent on this thing haha. 

Thanks for the thoughts on the show!! It means the world! My idea was to take renders (mostly by smw with his free friday releases) and "make" an indy promotion. My first attempt at making most wrestlers up etc.. so we'll see..  😁  Thank you guys!!

Oh, yeah, the new boards automatically resize pictures that are too large. As far as I know, there's no way around it (unless an administrator of the board changes the maximum pictures size) but if you click the picture once it's posted, you can see it in full size. It's probably best you just continue splitting it up as you've done but yeah, use Shift + Enter and it'll look like one image (as I can see you've done with your most recent post, which looks excellent). Good luck with the rest of your diary. :)

• Like 1

Second show from me. Probably my last if I cant find a better way to present these images.  I have thought of just making a website for it, but do people go to external links? Either way, Thanks for reading.

Edited by tobin834