CVerse - 4 stars to start and 4 pillars to build on

Wanting to start a Medium company in the Midsouth with RDJ as owner. Since written contracts are a possibility, who would you choose as the 4 stars to start off with (a la Jericho, Omega, and the Bucks) and 4 pillars to build on (MJF, Darby, Sammy, and Jungle Boy). Product is Classic balanced. Not looking for 1 to 1 counterparts, simply who you would build your roster around.

Edited by CQI13
Clarification of title

• CQI13 changed the title to CVerse - 4 stars to start and 4 pillars to build on

Just going with Pillars here because off the top of my head I can't think of any Stars to go with immediately, though honestly if you were to start small and not medium you could probably use these 4 as stars anyway. All are under-30 at the start of a save I believe.

Pillars: Logan Wolfsbaine (Top Young Heel), Aldous Blackfriar (Top Young Face), Amazing Fire Fly (Secondary Young Face), Ernest Youngman (Secondary Young Heel)

None are unemployed, but I've done multiple saves building companies around these 4. You can switch Aldous and Amazing Fire Fly around as Top and Secondary, same with Ernest & Logan, I just went with the two I prefer. 

• Like 1

Captain Kayfabe's Star List is the best bet if we're building with what's available (although personally, I'd switch Toma with Chris Caulfield as you get a great Road Agent and mentor) but if I was writing a scenario  I would have Valiant getting fed up with Rocky Golden leapfrogging him and take a big money deal to be the major Face of a company with a one too many shenanigans in TCW Edd Stone as the cornerstone that the rest of of the company is built around. In this scenario, the Four Stars would be Valiant, Edd, Pablo Rodriguez, and Roger Cage who never went to USPW. The Four Pillers to build around are Ernest Youngman, Aldous Blackfriar, Jack Jackson, and Fro Sure. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2023 at 5:47 PM, CQI13 said:

Wanting to start a Medium company in the Midsouth with RDJ as owner. Since written contracts are a possibility, who would you choose as the 4 stars to start off with (a la Jericho, Omega, and the Bucks) and 4 pillars to build on (MJF, Darby, Sammy, and Jungle Boy). Product is Classic balanced. Not looking for 1 to 1 counterparts, simply who you would build your roster around.

If you're looking for a more 1:1 comparison for your pillars and AEW's I would think:

Helikaon = Darby Allin - He has the Fearless attribute and can work his ass off but can't talk.

Storm Spillane = Sammy G - Can work, is a daredevil, might cause backstage problems

Fro Sure = Jungle Boy - White meat babyface with mainstream appeal. The only difference is Fro Sure is way better on the mic than Jack Perry

Spencer Spade or Aaron Knight = MJF - Has all the tools, could be a big deal and are both still very young

• Like 1

Definitely some variety, between the "starting with what's available" and coming up with an original story to get specific characters. But also noticing some recurring themes - none of which I've ever gotten a chance to play with yet, so I'll definitely look through the bios to get a good set of starting match ups/stories. And plucking some of these young pillars could change the landscape a bit (especially for PSW). Should be a fun experiment.

• 2 weeks later...

-4 stars (popular workers who are available)

Chris Caulfield 

Pablo Rodriguez 

Harry Allen 

Texas Pete

-Young Stars/Prospects. People you build long term building. 

Charlie Corner

Zombie Boy

James Diaz

Mutant/Dreadnought 

Prime Time Jack Pryde/Zippy Deverell 

-Corner Stones People you'd build on top of card right away. 

Steel Circle (Rich & Famous, Logan Wolfsbaine, and Ernest Youngman) 

Frankie Perez/Nelson Callum/Davis Wayne Newton-Classical babyface 

Fro Sure

Cali Slick

In my PSW save I did a build of James Diaz trying to join Steel Circle. If James & Logan beat Rich & Famous he'd join. They lost & James got beat down while Logan was forced to watch. James was banished from PSW in this time. This started Logan Wolfsbaine babyface turn and dethroning Ernest Youngman. It ended with Ernest allowing James back in for another title shot & losing. James & Logan rolled good tag chem & are my main event tag team along with Rich & Famous. 

• Like 2