some questions...

i have purchased the game couple a days ago and playing it since, here are some question i have : -is there a way the edit a svaed game of yours (somekind of a saved game editor), its kinda annoying that once you start a career and creates a new wrestler he doesnt appear on the original database so there is no way to change him. my problem is that i accidently started a career as a middleweight and now there is no way i could change it. -what is the thing with my maximum abillity in the stats, apparently almost all of my skills are under 30 but i cant improve them, i have the money to upgrade, but as i started all of my skills were at maximum. is there a way the maximum abillity could rise up or im stuck with these lame skills. btw im from israel, and i love this game

Welcome, Awerber! [QUOTE=Awerber]... is there a way the edit a svaed game of yours (somekind of a saved game editor), its kinda annoying that once you start a career and creates a new wrestler he doesnt appear on the original database so there is no way to change him. my problem is that i accidently started a career as a middleweight and now there is no way i could change it.[/quote] No. The best way to do that would be to create your wrestler in the editor as you see fit, then play a Superstar Career (or whatever), not the Rookie-to-Legend. [quote]... what is the thing with my maximum abillity in the stats, apparently almost all of my skills are under 30 but i cant improve them, i have the money to upgrade, but as i started all of my skills were at maximum. is there a way the maximum abillity could rise up or im stuck with these lame skills.[/QUOTE] Wrestlers have invisible stat caps built in them to prevent every wrestler in the gameworld from becoming quasi-deities. When you started your Rookie-to-Legend career, you might have noticed the Starting Statistics set up. There you can pretty much set him up so that his stats range from Realistic ('realistically low stats'/'random potential') to Incredible ('massive stats'/'very high potential'). It sounds like the wrestler you created was set to be Realistic.

Archived