Question about the real life mods

I'm new to greydog games and the wrespi/tew community. I just wanted to ask how many real life, modern-day mods are out there being worked on? Am I correct that none are truly complete yet?, though 1 or 2 are available; changed data only, I think. Anybody have an ETA on the release of one of these such patches. Thanks very much and I appreciate what a project it must be, so don't think I'm trying press anyone.

do you want a modern day real life mod? Because DOTT has been released in its full state and this is an exellent 1983 scenario. If it has to be modern day data you have the mod that Ollie is working on completely from scratch this is going to be very good if it gets completed and he is hoping to have a beta version out within the next couple of weeks. Alternatively you have my Real life mod which is the Wrespi2 version of TCP's superb 'fall of the one ring circus' i have converted it and added a default moveset for every worker. This is available to download now but i will be updating it with the movesets for the WWE guys and if people help out with info a few other movesets as well. There is also another gut Pat666 doing a very similar project to me but using the T-Zone data. If you haven't played T-Zone on TEW it is very, very detailed with over 3000 workers. Some people prefer T-Zone, others TCP's mod personally i would go for 'ORC' 'cos i helped make it! :) hope that helps!

I do know about DOTT. It seems excellent. I just really do want something with TNA and ROH and such as if I'm stepping into the industry here in my lifetime and prime. I'm willing to wait for it. But yeah, I also know about your ORC work. I'm wanting to wait for something with movesets and graphics and the whole deal complete. Is anybody going to be able to do DOTT-quality level work on a modern day mod? I know you have lives too. Also, do your mods update league mode with real wrestlers as well?

That's right! The guy(s) who made D.O.T.T. have no lives! Boon grew a mountain man beard and mutters random worker stats in lieu of conversation. Just ask his wife! :) Seriously, while I will never personally think that a modern set can match territorial era data - there are some great data makers in the community. Between Ollie, pat666, and panix, one (if not all) of them will release something special eventually.

Archived