The Life and Death of the McMahons

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"](Pre-Show)Rob Conway vs TAKA Michinoku(Singles Match) [/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Ron Conway by pinfall with a Twisting Suplex Neckbreaker [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:44 (C+) [B][SIZE="4"](Pre-Show) Murdoch and Cade vs The Naturals(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Murdoch and Cade, when Lance Cade defeated Andy Douglas by pinfall with a Diving Elbow Drop. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:21 (C) _________________________________________________________________ [SIZE="6"][B]Friday Night SmackDown![/B][/SIZE] [I]10,000 people in attendance and being shown LIVE on UPN[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]The cameras are on Edge who's backstage relaxing in his dressing room. [/COLOR] [B]Edge: [/B]Last week, after proving to be a fighting champion and defending my title against Mexico's own....Psicosis, Shane McMahon accused me of being a liar. Shane even went the distance to book Rey Mysterio as my opponent in 4 weeks for the "...And Justice For All" Pay-Per-View!! Well you know what Shane, that doesn't bother me!! I don't care who I defend my title against!! And to once again prove how much of a Fighting Champion I am, I'm defending my Championship tonight against a Great Canadian Hero!! [COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Friday Night SmackDown!'s introduction video. The enterance way lights up with pyro and fireworks. Cameras pan on over to the announcers. [/COLOR] [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Welcome everyone to another edition of Friday Night SmackDown!! [B]Michael Cole: [/B]And tonight Edge defends his championship yet again against a Canadian Hero!! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] The possibilities on who it can be are endless!! Anyone from Chris Jericho to Bret "The Hitman" Hart can walk out from behind those curtains!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] But right now lets kick things off with the Qualifying Round of the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament!! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] The rules in the Qualifying Round is simple. 4 Triple Threat Matches, the Superstar who gets pinned/submited will be eliminated from the Tournament, the other two Superstars will compete against each other in the First Round!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] Sounds good Josh. Lets head to the ring for the offical bell... [B][SIZE="4"]Qualifying Round for the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament Jamie Noble vs Psicosis vs Scotty 2 Hotty(Triple Threat Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner: [/B]Jamie Noble by pinfall when he defeated Scotty 2 Hotty with a Tiger Bomb [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 9:57 (B-) [COLOR="blue"]Tod Grisham is backstage with MNM. [/COLOR] [B]Tod Grisham:[/B] Lash week, Spanky and Paul London challenged you to a tag team match. What do you have to say about their challenge? [B]Joey Mercury[/B]: Spanky and London, it seems that you two didn't get beaten down enough in our last match!! You want a tag team re-match?! YOU GOT IT!! But not tonight... [B]Johnny Nitro: [/B]That's right. Tonight we're going to sit back and watch you two compete against The Basham Brothers and if you two win then you'll get your re-match next Friday Night!! [B]Joey Mercury:[/B] ...and remember...no autographs or pictures!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]We return with Rene Dupree standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Rene Dupree:[/B] It's no secret that I've been on a winning streak. I have yet to suffer a loss here on SmackDown!! But it's been almost unfair. You see I have been destroying SmackDown!'s American talent. Now everyone knows that American's fight with a handi-cap since their diet and lifestyle's are so horrible. [COLOR="blue"]The crowd boos.[/COLOR] [B]Rene Dupree:[/B] That's it! Keep on booing me while you shove your face with Greesy Cheeseburgers!! You disguting Americans can all ki-- [COLOR="blue"]Carlito's theme hits as Carlito Cool walks out with a microphone and an apple. [/COLOR] [B]Carlito Cool[/B]: Rene...I may not have been born and raised in America but for the past 5 years I've called this my home!! And talking trash about Carlito's home...isn't COOL!! [B]Rene Dupree: [/B]Anyone who defends this terrible Country isn't a friend of mine!! So why don't you step into this ring and get your ass kicked just like every other American!! [COLOR="blue"]Carlito drops the microphone and slides into the ring. He ducks one of Renes clotheslines and dropkicks him down. The bell sounds to start this imprompteu match. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Carlito vs Rene Dupree(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner: [/B]Carlito by pinfall with an Inverted Neckbreaker [B]Time/Rating: [/B]11:36 (B) [COLOR="blue"]After the match, while Carlito is celebrating his win, Sylvain runs out and ambushes him from behind. Rene and Sylvain beat down Carlito then hit him with a Double Powerbomb. The Quebec Canadians celebrate all the way to the back. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Qualifying Round of the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament Gregory Helms vs Funaki vs Johnny Jeter(Triple Threat Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Gregory Helms by pinfall when he defeated Johnny Jeter with a Nightmare from Helms Street [B]Time/Rating: [/B]7:53 (B) [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Matt Hardy is sitting in his dressing room with a band-aid wrapped around his forehead. [/COLOR] [B]Matt Hardy:[/B] Last week, I had Shelton Benjamin beat but the coward had to take the easy way out by DQing himself and knocking me out with a Chairshot!! Benjamin, if you think this is over then you're dead wrong!! I'm going to stalk you wether you like it or not!! And when you least expect it, I will get my Vengence and you'll just be another victim to a sudden Twist of Fate!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]We return with MNM sitting next to Michael Cole and Josh Matthews at the Announcers Table. [/COLOR] [B]Michael Cole:[/B] So what honors do we have of MNM's presence? [B]Joey Mercury: [/B]Cole, we came out here to get a Front Row view of our competition!! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] You two better not be up to any monkey business... [B]Johnny Nitro:[/B] We're both professionals, we would never get out of line... [B][SIZE="4"]Spanky & London vs Bashams(Tag Team Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners: [/B]Spanky and London by pinfall when Brian Kendrick defeated Doug Basham by pinfall with a Sliced Bread No. 2. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]10:21 (B) [B]Michael Cole:[/B] So what do you think of Spanky and London's win?! [B]Johnny Nitro:[/B] It was a fluke!! But if they think they're going to pick up a win as easy as they did tonight, they've got another thing comin'!! [B]Joey Mercury:[/B] That's right!! We're no Basham's and we're going to put away Spanky and London for good so that we can continue our quest as the GREATEST Tag Team on Earth!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]We return with Ken Kennedy standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] Last week, I said that I was the offical revolutionist or wrestling's evolution and tonight I'm taking the first step!! Unlike Steve Austin, a man who used his political power to hold down younger wrestlers just so he can stay ontop, I am going to give a chance to an upcoming wrestling!! That's right. Tonight, I will be facing a new unheard of wrestler who just wants a break!! So if you can make your way down to ringside, we can get this underway... [COLOR="blue"]A generic theme hits as Sonny Siaki walks out. He slides into the ring and stands infront of Kennedy. [/COLOR] [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] So what's your name? [B]Sonny Siaki:[/B] My name is Sonny Siaki... [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] Sonny Siaki, huh? Well Siaki you're name sounds like a Chinese alcoholic beverage but we can fix that later!! Tonight, you're going to be given the chance to be looked at by SmackDown! officals. So try your best but don't feel bad when I kick your ass... [COLOR="blue"]Kennedy kicks Siaki in the mid-section then smacks him across the face with ths microphone. The bell sounds to officaly start the match. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Ken Kennedy vs Sonny Siaki(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner: [/B]Ken Kennedy by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:56 (C) [COLOR="blue"]Kennedy quickly grabs the microphone from the Ring Announcer before he can announce the winner. [/COLOR] [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] ...and the winner of this match...MISSSTTTERRRR KEN KENNNEDDDDYY!!!........KEEENNNNNNNNEEEDDDDYYYYY!!! [COLOR="blue"]Kennedy celebrates in the ring when Steve Austin slides in from behind. Austin stalks Kennedy untill he turns around. Stone Cold kicks him in the mid-section then hits a Stone Cole Stunner. Kennedy rolls out of the ring holding his jaw after recieving a Stunner. Austin stays in the ring and celebrates with some beer as his theme hits. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Edge is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone and the SmackDown! World Title. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] Earlier tonight, I stated that I would be defending my title against a Canadian Hero. Ever since I made that statement there's been rumors flying around that Chris Jericho or even Bret "The Hitman" Hart may accept the challenge but they're all wrong. Tonight I'm defending my title against one of Canada's Charismatic Heros!! [COLOR="blue"]The crowd pops assuming that it's Christian Cage. [/COLOR] [B]Edge: [/B]My opponent tonight is.....VALLL VENIS!!!! [COLOR="blue"]The crowd boos as loud as they possibly can. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Val Venis' theme hits and he walks out in a towel. Venis does his signature strut to ringside as the bell sounds for the offical match. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]SmackDown! World Title Match Edge vs Val Venis(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Edge by pinfall with a Spear [B]Time/Rating: [/B]5:40 (B+) [COLOR="blue"]Edge celebrates in the ring after his match when "Booyaka 619" hits. Rey Mysterio pops up from the enterance ramp. Edge and Rey stare each other down from the enterance stage to the ring as the show comes to an end. [/COLOR] [B]Rating:[/B] B [B]TV Viewers:[/B] 2,707,417[/CENTER]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]from wwe.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE RAW Results(Selland Arena, 8,826)[/COLOR][/B] Trish Stratus defeated Lita B- Hulk Hogan defeated Umaga B Chris Masters defeated Chavo Guerrero B- Ashley defeated Mickie James C Goldust defeated Kane to retain the IC Title B Triple H defeated Ric Flair A [B][COLOR="red"]Final Rating[/COLOR][/B]: B+

[B]from tnawrestling.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Purple"]TNA XPlosion Results(Municipal Auitorium, 6,294)[/COLOR][/B] Konnan defeated Jeff Hardy C Rhino defeated Chris Sabin C+ Sting defeated Brother Runt B Christopher Daniels defeated Brother DeVon B [B][COLOR="purple"]Final Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B [B][COLOR="purple"]TNA Impact Results(Municipal Auditorium, 6,294)[/COLOR][/B] AJ Styles defeated Jay Lethal B- Abyss, Jeff Jarret and Rhino defeated Konnan, Austin Aries, Alex Shelley C+ Christy Hemme defeated Gail Kim C Team 3D defeated James Gang B- [B][COLOR="purple"]Final Rating:[/COLOR][/B] C+ [B][COLOR="Purple"]Jeff Hardy released from TNA Wrestling[/COLOR][/B] After arriving late to the Impact/XPlosion tapings, TNA Wrestling has decided to release Jeff Hardy from his contract with the company.

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] [B]ECW on Sci-Fi Results(Madison Square Garden, 15,000)[/B] Team Chaos Theory defeated Kevin Matthew Fertig and Danny Doring C CM Punk defeated Bob Orton B- Kurt Angle defeated Little Guido B+ Test and Stevie Richards defeated Lance Storm and CW Anderson to win the ECW Tag Titles C+ [B]Final Rating:[/B] B-

[B]from tnawrestling.com:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"][B]TNA loses Impact Time Slot in Canada[/B][/COLOR] Canadian viewers will miss out on TNA's Impact as RDS have decided to drop the program from their schedule. Although, Impact will continue to air regularly on Spike TV. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Jerry Lynn leaves TNA Wrestling[/COLOR][/B] Jerry Lynn has decided to leave his position as TNA's X Division Road Agent in hopes of a return to the ring.

[B]from smackdown.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Carlito vs Rene Dupree - The Re-Match!![/COLOR][/B] After what happened last time, this weeks Friday Night SmackDown! will have a HUGE Re-Match Main Event!! Rene Dupree challenges Carlito but the real question is, will Sylvain interfere once again?! [COLOR="blue"][B]Tag Team RE-MATCH!![/B] [/COLOR] In another Re-match, MNM take on Spanky and Paul London in Tag Team Action!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Jr. Heavyweight Title Tourney Continues[/COLOR][/B] The Qualifying Round continues with William Regal vs Charlie Haas vs Teddy Hart and Finlay vs Harry Smith vs Paul Burchill!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show: Chuck Palumbo, Johnny the Bull and Mark Jindrak vs Andy Douglas, Chase Stevens and D'Lo Brown(6 Man Tag Team Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Chuck Palumbo, Johnny the Bull and Mark Jindrak by pinfall when Mark Jindrak defeated Chase Stevens by pinfall with a Mark of Perfection [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:32 C [B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show: Sean O'Haire vs Sonny Siaki(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Sean O'Haire by pinfall with a Cruel Intentions. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:42 C ______________________________________________________________ [B][SIZE="6"]Friday Night SmackDown![/SIZE][/B] [I]3,000 people in attendance at the American Legion and being shown LIVE on UPN[/I] [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] That's it!! I'm sick of it!! Steve Austin, you crossed the line when you attacked me last week!! So at "...And Justice for All", I'm challenging you for all of the upcoming wrestler's who are sick of so called "legends" leaving the sport for 10 years then returning back ontop. It's unfair!! And after I beat you, the New Breed of Professional Wrestlers will finally break through all of the politics!! [COLOR="Blue"]Friday Night SmackDown! introduction videos plays. Pyro and Fireworks errupt from the enterance area as the camera pans on over towards the announcers table. [/COLOR] [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] What a way to kick off this edition of Friday Night SmackDown! [B]Michael Cole[/B]: We just heard Ken Kennedy challenging "Stone Cold" Steve Austin to a singles match at "...And Justice for All"!! [B]Josh Matthews[/B]: That Pay-Per-View is shaping up to be a blockbuster!! But right now lets head to the ring for another Qualifying Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament Match!! [SIZE="4"][B]Qualifying Round of the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament Finlay vs Charlie Haas vs Harry Smith(Triple Threat Match) [/B][/SIZE] [B]Winner:[/B] Finlay by pinfall when Finlay defeated Harry Smith with a Tombstone Piledriver [B]Time/Rating: [/B]6:33 C+ [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Spanky and Paul London are walking down the catering area when MNM ambushes them from behind. MNM beat their opponents into a bloody pulp, leaving the catering room completly destroyed. The cameras zoom in on the Spanky and London laying on the ground as we take a break. [B]Cut to - Commercial Break[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]We return backstage in Shelton Benjamin's dressing room. Benjamin is talking with his Agent about his paycheck. [/COLOR] [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Look, there's noway I'm doing that for less than $2,087!! [B]Agent: [/B]Benjamin, baby!! You're bustin' my balls!! Champ, I'll talk wit' em', mmkay? [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Do your magic!! I'm thirsty as hell!! I'm going to get some water, wan't anything? [B]Agent:[/B] Don't worry about me, Benj-o!! You just get some H2O inside of ya'!! [COLOR="blue"]Shelton Benjamin walks out of his dressing room leaving his Agent alone talking on his cell phone. Suddenly, the washroom door slowly opens and Matt Hardy sneaks out. Hardy walks up behind the Agent while he's busy on his cell phone making deals. Matt pokes his shoulder, the Agent turns around and sees Hardy. His jaw nearly drops right through the floor. Hardy grabs the Agent and hits a Twist of Fate on him. Matt Hardy looks down on the fallen Agent.[/COLOR] [B]Matt Hardy:[/B] Make sure to tell Shelton that the deals off!! [COLOR="blue"]Hardy walks away while the camera zooms in on the beaten Agent. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Steve Austin vs Lance Cade(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Steve Austin by pinfall with a Stunner [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:46 B [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Austin grabs a microphone from the ring announcer. [/COLOR] [B]Steve Austin:[/B] Kennedy....(Crowd: What?)...Mr. Ken Kennedy...(Crowd: What?)...You're the new breed of professional wrestler?...(Crowd: What?)...Well I made what professional wrestling is today!!...(Crowd: What?)...So at "..And Justice for All" I'm going to drink some beers...(Crowd: What?)...Eat some hamburgers....(Crowd: What?)...Have some Fries...(Crowd: What?)...But most importantly I'm going to kick some new Breed Ass!! And That's the Bottom Line Cuz Stone Cold Said So!!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Edge is standing infront of a camera with his SmackDown! World Title. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] Last week, after I retained my Title against a Canadian Hero, it hit me. While I am busting my ass to prove to everyone that I am the greatest Fighting Champion of all time, my opponent at "...And Justice for All" is staying at home "recovering" from "injuries". It's not fair!! So tonight, I'm taking the night off!! You fans will just have to settle a Carlito/Rene Dupree Main Event. Because I am going to rest, get my nails and hair done and maybe relax in my jacuzzi!! But at the Pay-Per-View, you can make sure that I'm walking out as the SmackDown! Champion!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Qualifying Round of the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament William Regal vs Teddy Hart vs Paul Burchill(Triple Threat Match) [/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner: [/B]William Regal by pinfall when William Regal defeated Teddy Hart with a Butterfly Suplex [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:51 C+ [COLOR="blue"]A video plays hyping MNM vs. Spanky & London next.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Spanky & London vs MNM(Tag Team Match) [/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner[/B]: Brian Kendrick and Paul London when Brian Kendrick defeated Johnny Nitro by pinfall with a Dr. Smoothe’s Secret Recipe [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 12:27 B [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Shelton Benjamin busts into Shane McMahon's office. [/COLOR] [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Did you see what happened?! My agent was brutaly attacked and I want a restraining order against Matt Hardy!! [B]Shane McMahon: [/B]A restraining order?! Now usualy I would think over my talents requests but I'm going to have to turn you down... [B]Shelton Benjamin: [/B]What?! Why?! [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Because it would be pretty hard to compete against Matt Hardy at "..And Justice For All" when you have a restraining order against him!! [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Noway!! He's nuts!! There's noway I'm wrestling him!! [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] How about this, the match will be for the #1 Contendership for the Jr. Heavyweight Championship and if you win you'll get your restraining order... [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Jr. Heavyweight Contendership, huh?! Well if I do win the title that means more money for me...Hmmm...okay I'll do it!! But after I beat Hardy, if he even dares thinking about attacking me I'll have him arrested and you'll lose one of your top stars!! [COLOR="blue"]Shelton walks away slamming Shane's office room door behind him. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]We come back with Rene Dupree standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Rene Dupree:[/B] Last week was a fluke!! Carlito, why don't you walk out right now so I can beat you and continue my quest on destroying America's disgusting habbits!! [COLOR="blue"]Carlito's theme hits and he walks out with an apple. Carlito slides into the ring and stands toe-to-toe with Rene. He takes a bite out of his apple then spits in his face. The bell sounds to offical start the match. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Carlito vs Rene Dupree(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner: [/B]Carlito by pinfall with an Inverted Neckbreaked [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 5:45 B+ [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Sylvain slides into the ring with a Steel Chair. Luckily Carlito ducks and kicks him in the mid-section then DDTs him on the chair. Suddenly, Rob Conway slides in from behind and attacks Carlito. Sylvain, Conway and Dupree triple team Carlito then hit a Triple Powerbomb on him. The show ends with the trio celebrating in the ring. [/COLOR] [B]Final Rating[/B]: B [B]TV Viewers:[/B] 2,671,229[/CENTER]

[B]from smackdown.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]1st Elimination Round of the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament Announced[/COLOR][/B] The 1st Round of the JR. Heavyweight Title Tournament has finally been determined. After 4 great Qualifying Round matches, we're closer than ever to crowning a JR. Heavyweight Champion!! Here's what the 1st Round looks like: [B][COLOR="blue"]1st Round of the JR. Heavyweight Title Tournament[/COLOR][/B] Finlay vs Charlie Haas William Regal vs Paul Burchill Psicosis vs Jamie Noble Funaki vs Gregory Helms [B][COLOR="Blue"]A Charismatic Enigma & The A New F'N Show in SmackDown!?[/COLOR][/B] SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment has officaly signed Jeff Hardy and Jerry Lynn to a Written Contract.

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] [B]ECW on Sci-Fi ends it's TV Run[/B] ECW's weekly television show, ECW on Sci-Fi, has officaly ended it's run on Sci-Fi. As of right now, Sci-Fi Network has no interest in renewing the contract. Is this the begining of the end of ECW?!

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE RAW Results(Verizon Wireless Arena, 9,230)[/COLOR][/B] Ric Flair & HHH defeated Umaga & Shawn Daivari B- Mick Foley defeated Hulk Hogan A Ashley defeated Mickie James C Kenny and Mikey defeated Gene Snitsky and Chavo Guerrero to retain the WWE Tag Titles B- Kane defeated Goldust for the IC Title B Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Masters B- [B][COLOR="red"]Final Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B

[B]from tnawrestling.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="purple"]TNA XPlosion Results(Runion Arena, 4,079)[/COLOR][/B] Alex Shelley defeated Austin Aries C- James Gang defeated Chris Sabin and Abyss to retain the TNA Tag Titles C AJ Styles defeated Raven C+ Team 3D defeated Rhino and Scott Steiner C+ [B][COLOR="Purple"]Final Rating:[/COLOR][/B] C [B][COLOR="purple"]TNA Impact Results(Reunion Arena, 4,079)[/COLOR][/B] Chris Sabin defeated Homicide C+ Samoa Joe defeated Abyss to retain the X Division Title C Team 3D defeated Austin Aries and Roderick Strong C+ Sting defeated Rhino B- [B][COLOR="purple"]Final Rating: [/COLOR][/B]C+

• 4 weeks later...
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show: Sean O'Haire vs Mark Jindrak vs The Naturals(6 Man Tag Team Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Jindrak & O'Haire defeated The Naturals when Sean O'Haire defeated Chase Stevens with the Cruel Intentions. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:47 C [B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show: The Bashams and Murdoch and Cade vs D'Lo Brown, Jerry Lynn, Jimmy Yang and Sonny Siaki(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] The Bashams and Murdoch and Cade defeated D'Lo Brown, Jerry Lynn, Jimmy Yang and Sonny Siaki when Lance Cade defeated D'Lo Brown by pinfall with a Diving Elbow Drop [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 5:44 C+ __________________________________________________ ____________ [B][SIZE="6"]Friday Night SmackDown![/SIZE][/B] [I]15,000 people in attendance at the Savvis Arena and being shown LIVE on UPN[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]A huge black truck pulls into the Savvis Arena parking lot. The door opens wide and Steve Austin walks out with his gym bag in his hand. Austin makes his way into the arena when Ken Kennedy ambushes him from behind. Kennedy rams Austin's head through a cars window, the window shatters. Kennedy leaves Austin a bloody mess.[/COLOR] [B]Michael Cole:[/B] Oh my God!! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Ken Kennedy nearly killed "Stone Cold" Steve Austin!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] Mr. Ken Kennedy will have hell to pay at "...And Justice for All!" [B][SIZE="4"]First Round of the JR. Heavyweight Title Tournament Psicosis vs Jamie Noble(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Jamie Noble defeated Psicosis by pinfall with a Tiger Bomb. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]9:42 B- [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Last week, Carlito managed to defeat Rene Dupree but Sylvain and Rob Conway ambushed him after the match. [B]Michael Cole: [/B]That's right. Tonight, Carlito gets a re-match against Rene Dupree and that's happening, Next!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Carlito vs Rene Dupree(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner: [/B]Carlito defeated Rene Dupree by disqualification when Rob Conway and Sylvain interfered. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 9:46 B [COLOR="blue"]Ken Kennedy walks into Shane McMahon's office room. Shane McMahon stands up from behind his desk and stands face to face with Kennedy. [/COLOR] [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Are you insane?! Do you know what would happen to SmackDown! if you killed Steve Austin?! Huh?! [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] That's the problem with SmackDown! All you care about if your business!! What about me?! I'm sick of waiting for my time in the spotlight!! If I have to kill a man to get the opportunity that I deserve then so be it!! [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] I'm washing my hands of this!! Your match against Steve Austin at "...And Justice for All" will now be unsanctioned. I nor SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment will have nothing to do with it!! Now please leave my office... [COLOR="blue"]Ken Kennedy takes one last good stare at Shane McMahon then walks away. The camera focuses on Shane's worried expression then fades to a commercial. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]First Round of the JR. Heavyweight Title Tournament Gregory Helms vs Funaki(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Gregory Helms defeated Funaki by pinfall with a Nightmare on Helms Street. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 9:43 C+ [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Benjamin's Agent walks into his dressing room with some papers. [/COLOR] [B]The Agent:[/B] Yo, Benj-O I have your contract for Sunday's match!! [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Haha!! Show me the money, yo!! [B]The Agent:[/B] You got it!! Now just sign on the dotted line, champ... [COLOR="blue"]Benjamin signs the contract then puts the pen down and gets up. [/COLOR] [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Take care of my bling, I got to take care of business tonight!! Haha... [COLOR="blue"]Benjamin walks out of his dressing room and makes his way towards ringside for his match. The Agent picks up the papers and nervously turns around. [/COLOR] [B]The Agent:[/B] He...ummm...signed it... [COLOR="blue"]Suddenly, Matt Hardy steps out from a shadowy corner and smiles. [/COLOR] [B]Matt Hardy:[/B] Good. This Sunday, Shelton has just signed himself behind four Steel Walls!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][B][SIZE="4"]Shelton Benjamin vs Scotty 2 Hotty(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] Winner:[/B] Shelton Benjamin defeated Scotty 2 Hotty by pinfall after using a foreign object. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 11:47 B [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, MNM walk into Shane McMahon's office. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Mercury: [/B]What happened last week was a fluke!! [B]Johnny Nitro:[/B] Yeah, Spanky and London cheated!! [B]Joey Mercury:[/B] To prove it won't ever happen again, we're challenging Spanky and London at "...And Justice for All". [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Guys, settle down. If you wan't a match this Sunday, then you got it!! And the winner of your Tag Team match will get a bye from our Tag Team Title Gauntlet and face the winners for the Titles. [B]Johnny Nitro: [/B]Thank you, Mr. McMahon, you won't regret it... [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]First Round of the JR. Heavyweight Title Tournament Paul Burchill vs William Regal(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] William Regal defeated Paul Burchill by pinfall with a Regal Cutter. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]7:31 B- [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Edge is on his cellphone. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] Yeah, I'm defending my Title tonight. Yup, yup, he's an International Superstar!!....From Japan!! Yeah, I heard he knows karate!!...Hold up...let me kick the Camera Guy out...Hey, Cameraman, this is a A and B conversation why don't you C yourself Out!! [COLOR="blue"]Edge kicks the Cameraman out of his dressing room and slams the door. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]First Round of the JR. Heavyweight Title Tournament Charlie Haas vs Finlay(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Charlie Haas defeated Finlay by submission with a Haas Of Pain. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:51 C+ [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]SmackDown! Heavyweight Title Match Edge defends against TAKA Michinoku(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] TAKA Michinoku defeated Edge by count out when Edge chased an interfering Rey Mysterio around the ring and failed to return inside of the ring before the 3 count. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 8:59 B+ [B]Final Rating:[/B] B [B]TV Viewers:[/B] 2, 651, 744[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment presents...[/COLOR] ...And Justice for All![/SIZE] [I]Live only on Pay-Per-View[/I] [B]Handcuffed Match[/B] [B]Sylvain and Rob Conway will be handcuffed at Ringside[/B] Rene Dupree vs Carlito [B]Steel Cage Match for the #1 Contendership for the JR. Heavyweight Title[/B] Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy [B]Winner Gets a Bye to the Finals of the Tag Team Gauntlet[/B] MNM vs Spanky & London [B]Unsanctioned Grudge Match[/B] Steve Austin vs Ken Kennedy [B]SmackDown! Heavyweight Championship[/B] Edge defends against Rey Mysterio Jr. Also scheduled for the PPV... [B]Second Round of the JR Heavyweight Title Tournament[/B] Charlie Haas vs William Regal & Jamie Noble vs Gregory Helms ...plus much more!![/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]...And Justice for All[/SIZE][/B] [I]15,000 people in attendance at the American West Arena and being shown LIVE on Pay-Per-View[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]A video package re-caping all of the storylines leading up to the PPV kicks things off. Pyro and Fireworks explode from the enterance ramp, the camera pans on over to the announcers table. [/COLOR] [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Welcome everybody to "...And Justice for All"!!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] We got a helluva card lined up for you and we're about to kick things off with a Second Round match for the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament!! [B][SIZE="4"]Second Round of the Jr. Heavyweight Title TournamentWilliam Regal vs Charlie Haas(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] William Regal defeated Charlie Haas by pinfall after using a foreign object. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]14:52 B [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Rene Dupree, Rob Conway and Sylvain bust into Shane McMahon's office. [/COLOR] [B]Rene Dupree:[/B] This is unfair!! It is racist!! How can you stand there and allow Rob Conway and Sylvain be handcuffed at ringside like animals?! [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Dupree, I've been watching Friday Night SmackDown! and lately Rob Conway and Sylvain have been nothing but trouble for Carlito!! So if you think for a second that I'm going to let your buddies ruin a great Pay-Per-View match then you must be out of your mind!! [B]Rene Dupree: [/B]Argh!! Very well!! But as of right now, we are declaring War on your racist country!! [COLOR="blue"]Dupee, Conway and Sylvain walk out of Shane's office and slam the door shut behind them. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Second Round of the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament Gregory Helms vs Jamie Noble(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Gregory Helms defeated Jamie Noble by pinfall with a Nightmare on Helms Street [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 19:57 B- [COLOR="blue"]A music video re-caping the feud between MNM and Spanky & London air. The video package ends with Shane McMahon telling MNM that the winners get a bye from the Tag Team Gauntlet.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Winner Gets A BYE from the Gauntlet MNM vs Spanky & Paul London(Tag Team Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners[/B]: MNM defeated Spanky & London when Johnny Nitro defeated Paul London by pinfall with a Roll-Up and a Handfull of Tights. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 14:45 B [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Matt Hardy is standing infront of a camera.[/COLOR] [B]Matt Hardy:[/B] For years people have been wondering, "what's really going on inside of Matt Hardy's mind?". Lately, I've been wondering the same question myself. Why would I trick Shelton Benjamin into signing a contract for a Steel Cage match? Do I really want to inflect such damage on him?! Or do I want to cause physical harm to myself?! I have no idea. But I will tell you something that I am damn sure of!! Tonight, everyone in this arena and everyone watching at home will finally see the REAL Matt Hardy!! [B][SIZE="4"]Steel Cage Match for the #1 Contendership of the Jr. Heavyweight Title Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin(Steel Cage)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] DRAW - Matt Hardy drew with Shelton Benjamin when both competitors reached the floor at the same time. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 20:09 A [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Rob Conway and Sylvain get handcuffed to 2 Security Guards. The third Policeman reads Conway and Sylvain their rights and warns them. [/COLOR] [B]3rd Policeman:[/B] Robert Conway & Sylvain Greenier, you are handcuffed to two men of justice. If you in anyway attack them they have the right to defend themselves. Both of my men are armed with Guns and they were told to prevent you from interfering at any cost necessary. Once the scheduled match is over, you will be released. Do you understand? [COLOR="blue"]Conway and Sylvain both nod their heads then let out a grin. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]In Edge's dressing room, Edge is sitting alone in the corner of his dressing room holding onto his Heavyweight Title. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] Since I was a kid all I wanted was to hold onto this Championship. That's all I dreamnt of and that's all I really wanted. But tonight, that could all be taken away from me. All of my dreams and hopes. Just thinking about it nearly kills me. But that's exactualy what it's going to take to take this title away from me. Rey Mysterio, you are going to have to kill me and take the SmackDown! World Title from my cold dead hands!! [B][SIZE="4"]Handcuffed Match Carlito vs Rene Dupree(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Carlito defeated Rene Dupree by DQ when Lance Storm ran out and attacked him. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] B+ [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Rene Dupree, Lance Storm, Rob Conway & Sylvain beat down Carlito. Conway and Sylvain hold Carlito while Dupree places a chair on his face when Lance Storm Superkicks it. Carlito is left a bloody mess in the ring. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Steve Austin is pacing back and forth down the hallway while pouring water over his head. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Elsewhere, Ken Kennedy is stretching and doing push-ups to warm himself up fro his upcomming match. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Unsanctioned Grudge Match Ken Kennedy vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Ken Kennedy defeated Steve Austin by pinfall with a Kenton Bomb through a Table. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]14:36 B [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, SmackDown! EMT's run out and attend to both men. Both Kennedy and Austin are taken away on a stretcher. [/COLOR] [B]Michael Cole: [/B]What a Grudge Match!! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Both men nearly killed themselves!! I haven't ever seen such a violent and brutal match like that!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] And we're not even done yet!! Up next is our Scheduled Main Event!! Edge defends his SmackDown! Heavyweight Title against Rey Mysterio!! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Edge ruined hospitalized Rey Mysterio right before he could compete for the title. It's all about Revenge and Redemption!! [B][SIZE="4"]SmackDown! Heavyweight Championship Edge defends against Rey Mysterio(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Edge defeated Rey Mysterio by pinfall with a Spear. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 15:31 A [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Edge celebrates with his World Heavyweight Championship as the show comes to an end. [/COLOR] [B]Final Rating:[/B] A [B]PPV Buys:[/B] 275, 277[/CENTER]

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RAW Results(Taco Bell Arena, 8,904):[/COLOR][/B] Kenny and Mikey defeated Goldust and Viscera to retain the Tag Titles B- Ashely defeated Mickey James C Ric Flair and HHH defeated Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada B Kane defeated Chavo Guerrero to retain the IC Title B John Cena defeated Mick Foley A Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Masters B- [B][COLOR="red"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B

[B]from tnawrestling.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Purple"]TNA XPlosion Results(Hammerstein Ballroom, 4,215)[/COLOR][/B] Homicide defeated BJ James, Chris Sabin and Austin Aries C+ Kip James defeated Christopher Daniels B Samoa Joe defeated Jeff Jarret to retain the X Division Title C+ Christian Cage defeated Brother Runt to retain the World Title B [B][COLOR="purple"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B- [B][COLOR="purple"]TNA Impact Results(Hammerstein Ballroom, 4,215)[/COLOR][/B] Alex Shelley defeated Austin Aries C+ Abyss defeated Homicide B- Samoa Joe defeated AJ Styles to retain the X Dision Title B Team 3D defeated James Gang B- [B][COLOR="purple"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B-

[B]from smackdown.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament Finals[/COLOR][/B] This Friday Night, William Regal will compete against Gregory Helms for the Jr. Heavyweight Title!! So no matter what happens we'll be sure to crown a new champion this Friday Night!! [B][COLOR="blue"]The 2008 Tag Team Gauntlet[/COLOR][/B] Shane McMahon has released a list of teams who have qualified for the 2008 Tag Team Gauntlet. This year, the winners will compete for the vacant Tag Titles against MNM!! 1. Spanky & London 2. Rob Conway & Sylvain 3. The Basham Brothers 4. Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade [COLOR="blue"][B]O'Haire and Jindrak debuts on SmackDown![/B][/COLOR] This Friday night will mark the debut on Sean O'Haire and Mark Jindrak!! Could this be the begining of their dominance here on SmackDown!? [B][COLOR="blue"]Friday Night Storm Warning[/COLOR][/B] Carlito will go one on one against Lance Storm this Friday Night!! [COLOR="blue"][B]...And Justice for All Re-match!![/B][/COLOR] Matt Hardy takes on Shelton Benjamin in a Re-match from ...And Justice for All!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show: Johnny Jeter vs Psicosis(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Psicosis defeated Johnny Jeter by pinfall with a Guillotine Legdrop. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:46 C+ [SIZE="4"][B]Pre-Show: Jerry Lynn vs Chuck Palumbo(Singles Match)[/B][/SIZE] [B]Winner: [/B]Chuck Palumbo defeated Jerry Lynn by pinfall with a Super Kick. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]6:57 C- ________________________________________________________________ [SIZE="6"][B]Friday Night SmackDown![/B][/SIZE] [I]14, 349 people in attendance at the Target Center and being shown LIVE on UPN[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Ken Kennedy is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone. He's all bandaged up from last Sunday's Unsanctioned Grudge Match. [/COLOR] [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] Last Sunday, I slayed the legend of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin!! Not only did I beat him to a bloody pulp with my bare hands but I put him through a solid Table nearly breaking his neck!! Now if that doesn't make me the #1 Contender for the SmackDown! title then I don't know what will!! [COLOR="blue"]Suddenly, Steve Austin runs out from the crowd and slides into the ring behind Kennedy. He turns him around and starts unleashing some major strikes. Kennedy gets clotheslined over the top rope onto the ground. The two brawl all the way to the back of the arena. [/COLOR] [B]Michael Cole:[/B] Welcome everyone to Friday Night SmackDown! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] And just after a few days from their vicious Unsanctioned Grudge match, Steve Austin and Ken Kennedy are at each others necks again!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] It seems that this war won't end untill someone's dead!! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Lets hope not!! But right now it's time for the debut of Jindrak and O'Haire!! [B][SIZE="4"]Jindrak & O'Haire vs TAKA Michinoku & Funaki(Tag Team Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners:[/B] Jindrak & O'Haire defeated Kai En Tai when Sean O'Haire defeated TAKA Michinoku by pinfall with a Cruel Intentions. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:43 C+ [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Matt Hardy's infront of the camera. [/COLOR] [B]Matt Hardy[/B]: Last Sunday, nothing was settled!! Somehow we managed to escape the Steel Cage at the same time and the match was ruled a Draw!! But tonight, there's no Cages and there'll be no more Draws!! Tonight, I'm ending things and you'll soon come face to face with a sudden Twist of Fate!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rey Mysterio vs Finlay(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner: [/B]Rey Mysterio defeated Finlay by pinfall with a Top-Rope Hurricanrana. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 4:56 B [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Edge walks out with a microphone in his hand and the title around his waist. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] Rey, since I defeated you last Sunday night it means that you're not the #1 Contender anymore. And as long as I'm the World Champion, you won't ever be getting a title shot!! I don't care if you re-start from the bottom up!! I am never defending my title against you again!! So maybe you should set your sights on something more realistic like the Jr. Heavyweight title...or maybe even the Tag Titles... [COLOR="blue"]"Here Comes the Money" hits as Shane McMahon walks out. He walks up to Edge and grabs the microphone from his hand. [/COLOR] [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Since when did you decide who's the #1 Contender?! Next week on Friday Night SmackDown! we'll find out who'll be the #1 Contender in a 4-Way Dance!! So Edge, why don't you take tonight off because next week you'll have someone else chasing your ass for the World Title!! [COLOR="blue"]Shane McMahon drops the microphone and walks to the back leaving Edge pissed off. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steve Austin and Ken Kennedy are brawling on the streets. Kennedy tosses Austin off of him and jumps into a Transit Bus. The Bus drives off while Austin chases behind it. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Lance Storm w/Rene Dupree vs Carlito(Singles Match) [/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Lance Storm defeated Carlito by pinfall after Rene Dupree Interfered. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 14:47 B [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, Dupree and Storm lay Carlito out in the middle of the ring. Storm grabs a Can on Red and White Spray paint. They spray "Canada" over his back. The Canadians make their way to the back laughing.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Shelton Benjamin is backstage infront of a camera. [/COLOR] [B]Shelton Benjamin: [/B]Matt Hardy, you wanted a Steel Cage match, you got one!! I just proved to you and SmackDown! management why I deserve to be the highest paid talent on the roster!! But tonight, I'm going to show you why I'm the man and why I'll be the MVP of SmackDown!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]2008 Tag Team Gauntlet Match Spanky & London vs The Basham Brothers vs Murdoch and Cade vs Rob Conway and Sylvain(Gauntlet Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners: [/B]Spanky & London defeated Bashams, Murdoch and Cade and La Resistance; the order of elimination was Murdoch and Cade first, then La Resistance, and finally Bashams. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]10:47 B- [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy(Singels Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner[/B]: Shelton Benjamin defeated Matt Hardy when Jeff Hardy ran out and cost Matt Hardy the match. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 8:55 B+ [COLOR="blue"]Shelton Benjamin sets Matt Hardy ontop of a Table and holds him down while Jeff Hardy pulls out a Ladder and climbs to the top. Jeff hits a Swantonbomb on Matt right through the table. Benjamin and Jeff celebrate after the damages done. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Finals of the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament William Regal vs Gregory Helms(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner: [/B]William Regal defeated Gregory Helms by submission after blatantly cheating. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 13:49 B [COLOR="blue"]Multi-colored streamers fall from the sky while William Regal is presented with the Jr. Heavyweight Championship. The show comes to an end with Regal posing with his newly won championship. [/COLOR] [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] B [B]TV Viewers:[/B] 2, 547, 961[/CENTER]

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] [B]ECW One Night Stand Results(Roger Center, 48,270)[/B] CM Punk, Al Snow & Tracey Smothers defeated Danny Doring, Masato Tanaka & Mikey Whipwreck C Kid Kash defeated Balls Mahoney C Super Nova defeated Gangrel C+ Lita defeated Jazz C- Team Force defeated Kevin Fertig & Mike Knox C Sabu defeated Bob Orton C+ Test defeated Roadkill C Johnny Swinger defeated Blue Meanie C+ Super Crazy defeated Little Guido B The Sandman defeated CW Anderson to retain the TV Title C Yoshihiro Tajiri & RVD defeated Randy Orton & Big Show B+ Kurt Angle defeated John Cena to retain the ECW Title A [B]Show Rating:[/B] B+

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]RAW Results(LJVM Coliseum, 8,077)[/B][/COLOR] Lita defeated Ashley C+ Chavo Guerrero defeated Shawn Daivari C+ HHH & Ric Flair defeated Chris Masters & Ric Flair B+ Kenny & Mikey defeated Gene Snitsky & Goldust to retain the Tag Titles B- Shawn Michaels defeated Umaga B- John Cena defeated Kane B+ [B][COLOR="red"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B [B][COLOR="red"]RAW Announcers Spoil Friday Night SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] On RAW, WWE announcers, Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross spoiled SmackDown!'s plans for this Friday Night. Supposedly, RAW has a mole hidden deep inside Shane McMahon's roster. Repeating WCW's mistake, could this cause people to watch this Friday Night?!

[B]from tnawrestling.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="purple"]TNA Impact Results(Baltimore Arena, 4,214)[/COLOR][/B] Samoa Joe defeated Austin Aries, Chris Sabin & Alex Shelly to retain the X Division Title C- James Gang defeated Petey Williams & Konnan C- Brother Devon defeated Sting B Christian Cage defeated Brother Runt to retain the NWA Title B [B][COLOR="purple"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B- [B][COLOR="Purple"]TNA XPlosion Results(Baltimore Arena, 4,214)[/COLOR][/B] Homicide defeated Christopher Daniels C Chris Sabin defeated Konnan C- Rhino defeated Samoa Joe for the X Division Title C+ Brother Runt went to a Time Limit Draw with Brother Ray B [B][COLOR="purple"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] C+

[B]from smackdown.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tag Team Title Match[/COLOR][/B] This Friday Night, the winners of the 2008 Tag Team Gauntlet, Spanky & London, take on MNM for the Tag Team Titles. [B][COLOR="blue"]Jr. Heavyweight Title Ceremony[/COLOR][/B] William Regal will be presented and celebrated with his newly won Jr. Heavyweight Championship [B][COLOR="blue"]Brotherly Hatred?![/COLOR][/B] Last week, Jeff Hardy debut and cost Matt Hardy his match against Shelton Benjamin. What's going to happen this week?! [B][COLOR="blue"]Handi-Cap Revenge[/COLOR][/B] Friday Night, Carlito takes on Rob Conway and Sylvain in a Handi-cap match!! Can Carlito overcome the odds?! And will Lance Storm or Rene Dupree play a factor in the match?! [B][COLOR="blue"]4-Way #1 Contendership[/COLOR][/B] Last week, Shane McMahon announced a 4-Way Dance for the #1 Contendership. The winner of the match will compete against Edge for the SmackDown! Heavyweight Title at SmackDown!'s next PPV. Here are the 4 superstars who have qualified to compete in this 4-Way... 1. Rey Mysterio 2. Ken Kennedy 3. Shelton Benjamin 4. Rene Dupree

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show: Finlay vs Psicosis(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Psicosis defeated Finlay by pinfall with a Powerbomb. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:04 B- [B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show: The Bashams & The Italian Stallions vs The Naturals & Kai En Tai(8 Man Tag)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners:[/B] Bashams and The Italian Stallions defeated The Naturals and KaiEnTai when Doug Basham defeated TAKA Michinoku by submission with a Fujiwara Armbar. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:52 C+ _______________________________________________________________ [SIZE="6"][B]Friday Night SmackDown![/B][/SIZE] [I]10, 441 people in attendance at the New Orleans Arenaand being shown LIVE on UPN[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]William Regal is standing in the middle of the ring with the Jr. Heavyweight Title around his waist. Regal acknowledges the crowd then begins to speak his mind. [/COLOR] [B]William Regal:[/B] I have been competing in professional wrestling for nearly 32 years and winning the Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament has been my greatest moment!! Tonight, I am standing before you to promise everyone that I am going to be a fighting champion and that I will-- [COLOR="blue"]Suddenly, a man in a large leather coat, dark sunglasses and a hat slides inside of the ring behind Regal. He turns him around and kicks him in the mid-section. The mysterious man nails Regal with a Cradle Piledriver!! He takes off his jacket then throws his sun glasses and hat on the ground. It's JERRY LYNN!! Lynn picks up the Jr. Heavyweight Title and looks at it then throws it on the ground and walks to the back. [/COLOR] [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Cole, did I just see that?! Did Jerry Lynn just ran out here on Friday Night SmackDown! and Cradle Piledrive Regal to hell and back?! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] It seems that The NEW F'N Show is here at SmackDown!! [B][SIZE="4"]Val Venis vs Lance Cade(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Val Venis defeated Lance Cade by pinfall with a Money Shot [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 11:51 C+ [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"] Backstage, Spanky and Paul London are warming up infront of the camera. [/COLOR] [B]Spanky:[/B] It's time to get what we've been fighting for all along!! The Tag Team Championships!! [B]Paul London:[/B] If MNM thinks they're going to beat us fair and square then they got another thing coming!! [B]Spanky:[/B] Let's go make that money, kid!! [COLOR="blue"]Spanky and London walk away to get ready for their Tag Team Title match.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Jamie Noble vs Paul Burchill(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Jamie Noble defeated Paul Burchill by submission after blatantly cheating. [B]Rating:[/B] 7:35 B- [COLOR="blue"][B]Cut to - Commercial Break[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Matt Hardy is backstage with Shane McMahon in his personal office. [/COLOR] [B]Matt Hardy: [/B]Last week, my brother, Jeff Hardy Swanton Bomb me through a table!! I know my brother and he would never do that to me unless someone tricked him into thinking that he needs to!! And I know that Shelton Benjamin was the son of a bitch who got inside of my brothers mind!! So next week, I wan't another re-match!! [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Listen Matt, I know that your emotions must be going through the roof right now but you have to calm down. Your brother just officaly signed a contract with SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment. If you wan't another Re-Match against Shelton Benjamin next week, then you got it but I can't stop Jeff Hardy from interfering. [B]Matt Hardy[/B]: Shane, I know my brother and he would never hurt me...never... [B][SIZE="4"]Jindrak & O'Haire vs Charlie Haas & Scotty 2 Hotty(Tag Team Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners:[/B] Jindrak & O'Haire defeated Charlie Haas & Scotty 2 Hotty when Mark Jindrak defeated Scotty 2 Hotty by pinfall with a Flying Elbowdrop. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 11:56 B- [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Handi-Cap Match Carlito vs Rob Conway & Sylvain w/Lance Storm(2 on 1 Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners: [/B]La Resistance defeated Carlito when Sylvain defeated Carlito by pinfall with a Flapjack. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]11:42 B [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, La Resistance held Carlito down while Lance Storm grabs two cans of Red and White spray paint. But before Storm can tag Carlito's back once again, Gregory Helms runs out with a Chair and clears the ring. Helms attends to the fallen Carlito.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Tag Team Title Match MNM vs Spanky & London[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners: [/B]MNM defeated Spanky & London when Johnny Nitro defeated Paul London by pinfall after a Stiff Chairshot. MNM win the Smackdown Tag Team titles. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 11:45 B [COLOR="blue"]MNM celebrate with their Tag Team Titles while a bloody Paul London is attended to by SmackDown! EMTs. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Edge's theme music hits. He walks out with his Title on his shoulder and sits at the announcers table. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] How are you doing Cole & whoever the hell you are... [B]Josh Matthews[/B]: It's Josh Mat-- [B]Edge:[/B] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't need your life story Jay Martin. I'm here to scout my next challenger and if you don't mind I'd like to watch the next match... [B][SIZE="4"]4-Way Dance for the #1 Contendership Rene Dupree vs Ken Kennedy vs Rey Mysterio vs Shelton Benjamin[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Rey Mysterio defeated Rene Dupree, Ken Kennedy and Shelton Benjamin when Rey Mysterio defeated Rene Dupree by pinfall with a Top-Rope Hurricanrana. [B]Time/Rating[/B]: 8:59 B+ [COLOR="blue"]During the match, Steve Austin ran out and took out Ken Kennedy. They brawled to the back, eliminating himself from the match. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]The show comes to an end with Edge staring Rey Mysterio down from the announcers table. These two look like they want to tear each other apart. [/COLOR] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B [B]TV Viewers:[/B] 2, 516, 088[/CENTER]

[B]from tnawrestling.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Purple"]TNA Slammiversary Results(Municipal Auditorium, 10,000)[/COLOR][/B] Petey Williams defeated Sonjay Dutt C Team 3D defeated Jay Lethal & Christopher Daniels B- Konnan defeated Bobby Roode C Abyss & Raven defeated Jeff Jarret & Brother Runt B Gail Kim defeated Chris Harris C Samoa Joe defeated Chris Sabin B Rhino defeated Homicide C+ James Gang defeated Austin Aries & Roderick Strong C+ Christy Hemme defeated Jackie Gayda C- Sting defeated AJ Styles B+ Christian Cage defeated Scott Steiner to retain the NWA Title C+ [B][COLOR="purple"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] C+

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RAW Results(Municipal Auditorium, 9, 871)[/COLOR][/B] Hulk Hogan defeated Chris Masters B- Trish Stratus defeated Mickie James & Ashley C+ Kane defeated Chavo Guerrero to retain the IC Title B Gene Snitsky defeated Umaga C+ Kenny defeated Shawn Michaels B HHH defeated John Cena A [B][COLOR="red"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B+

Archived