i playing Rookie to Legend and am now in 2012. Im on the books of 3 feds with verbal contracts. The only thing is after 6 years of plaing im only 23% popular with this feds. Im opener, lower mid and upeer mid with these feds. Im also C rating in two regions in the US and C- in two more. My question is should i be more popular after his time. Im win a lot more matches then lose but am getting E and D ratings, does this make a difference. Should i be further along in my career or is it ment to take this long to get over.

[QUOTE=joeyuk]i playing Rookie to Legend and am now in 2012. Im on the books of 3 feds with verbal contracts. The only thing is after 6 years of plaing im only 23% popular with this feds. Im opener, lower mid and upeer mid with these feds. Im also C rating in two regions in the US and C- in two more. My question is should i be more popular after his time. Im win a lot more matches then lose but am getting E and D ratings, does this make a difference. Should i be further along in my career or is it ment to take this long to get over.[/QUOTE] It's meant to take a long time to get to A overness. Match ratings mean nothing. They're fluff, eye candy. When you win, you get overness boosts. When you lose, you can lose overness. Bottom line. There does seem to be a cap to how over you can get depending on the promotion's size. You're not going to get to A overness worldwide wrestling for MAW. You have to move up. When you can attract the interest of a larger promotion, go there and you'll see your overness increase more due to increased exposure. 2 matches with SWF or TCW will gain you more overness than 30 matches with MAW or NYCW simply due to the additional areas TCW and SWF have access to. Remember, OVW didn't make The Rock. WXW didn't make Mickie James. ECW didn't make Stone Cold Steve Austin. WWE did, in all those cases. You have to work for the big dawgs to get to the top, overness wise. Six years or sixty, makes no difference. USPW is not going to make you a worldwide wrestling icon. But SWF can.

Cheers for the replys. I wilth MAW, MYW and USPW at the mo. What sort of ratings do you need to get into a decent size fed. Most of my skill are around C to C-. I notice that if i win all 3 of my matches in the month i go up about 0.3% every month

[QUOTE=joeyuk]Cheers for the replys. I wilth MAW, MYW and USPW at the mo. What sort of ratings do you need to get into a decent size fed. Most of my skill are around C to C-. I notice that if i win all 3 of my matches in the month i go up about 0.3% every month[/QUOTE] Its more about your overness (popularity) than your skills. Higher personal overness will get you into higher overness companies.

[QUOTE=joeyuk]Cheers for the replys. I wilth MAW, MYW and USPW at the mo. What sort of ratings do you need to get into a decent size fed. Most of my skill are around C to C-. I notice that if i win all 3 of my matches in the month i go up about 0.3% every month[/QUOTE] Your skills mean nothing. Your popularity is what gets you hired to bigger promotions. Your skills only help you to win matches, which builds your popularity. But if you had B overness worldwide with F in all your skills, you could probably still get hired to a SWF or TCW. *hulks up* :p Pay attention to the size of the promotions. You're not going to jump from MAW, NYCW, and USPW to SWF/TCW. Look to get into a cult level promotion (DAVE, UCR) or a National one (NOTBPW is usually easier to break into than TCW, even though they're the same size to start out). Look for promotions who have TV shows as that's the best/easiest way to get your overness up quickly. Those TV shows are usually weekly events so every week, you have a chance at raising your overness (not to mention making some money). You may not get booked every week but if you work more than 1 show in a month, you will have beaten what you would've made working for MAW (who only do 1 show a month), financially and popularity wise. The game rewards you more for using the small feds as stepping stones than it does for loyalty. You can be loyal to Rip Chord all you want but it's not going to make you any money or make you very popular to the folks outside the Mid-Atlantic region.

Skills aren't entirely useless, Adam has said many of them affect your odds of being hired. SWF and TCW are both entertainment feds if I'm not mistaken, so having skills like microphone, charisma and I imagine star quality will increase your odds of being hired and might lower the amount of popularity you actually need to get in, while hardcore will do the same thing in getting you into DAVE, it being a hardcore fed after all.

I hope my question fits in here. Im playing my RTL for about 6 Years now. I´m 24% over in the US. but I just cant get to USPW or any other Regional Promotion. I´m hanging around with MAW (upp Midcard\ champ) CZCZ (Midcard (Tag Team and xtreme Champ) and NYCW (Lower Mid Card\ Tag Team and Tri State Champ)

[QUOTE=barbarossa]I hope my question fits in here. Im playing my RTL for about 6 Years now. I´m 24% over in the US. but I just cant get to USPW or any other Regional Promotion. I´m hanging around with MAW (upp Midcard\ champ) CZCZ (Midcard (Tag Team and xtreme Champ) and NYCW (Lower Mid Card\ Tag Team and Tri State Champ)[/QUOTE] What kind of wrestler are you? It may be that your wrestling style doesn't fit their promotion type. Either that or they jumped to Cult level status. Because I was able to get a contract with them just starting the game, so I had 0 popularity and realistic starting stats. I got let go but they've rehired me again since and I'm still only around 10 or 11 overall popularity in the US.

Yeah, I hate how slow the overness scale is at times. Right now, I am playing as AJ Styles in TNA and have put on some awesome A* matches, but then four things happen and really brings me down. 1. My overness hasn't gone up at all. 2. I'm stuck in a written contract with TNA for 3 years. 3. Every show I am asked to defend the Tag Titles against the same two teams as always. 4. Can't even see if I can get hired by the WWE cause of reason #2.

[QUOTE=Xenodracon]What kind of wrestler are you? It may be that your wrestling style doesn't fit their promotion type. Either that or they jumped to Cult level status. Because I was able to get a contract with them just starting the game, so I had 0 popularity and realistic starting stats. I got let go but they've rehired me again since and I'm still only around 10 or 11 overall popularity in the US.[/QUOTE] USPW is still regional, an i´m a Technician (?)

ive been wrestling for 3.5 years and have a record of 102 wins and 13 losses my popularity is C- in Mid Atlantic, D in New England, B- in South East, C in Tri State my current push america is 23.6 at this rate my wrestler will have died of old age before i get to SWF and cant get into any of the promotions that have weekly shows like CGC and DAVE, they say i need to be more popular, i even cheated to give my self loads of money and changed all my skills to A*'s but they still wont hire me, so skills cant be too much of a big influence for getting hired. my main problem is i only usualy get booked against other Openers and Lower Midcarders so most of the time i only get 0.1% increse per match. i'm now in the process of getting some friends in DAVE to see if that helps. does anyone have any tips for getting over quicker?

I gave up on my game it was going nowhere, i downloaded two mods DOTT and The Real World and am enjoying the game more. I like the Real World mod better Im with 3 small feds but each have weekly shows and am now getting booked about 3 times a week and after 10 months im upto 17% in the US(would be higher but i have some shocking defeats:))

[QUOTE=OTBs Bill Parkman]Yeah, I hate how slow the overness scale is at times. Right now, I am playing as AJ Styles in TNA and have put on some awesome A* matches, but then four things happen and really brings me down. 1. My overness hasn't gone up at all. 2. I'm stuck in a written contract with TNA for 3 years. 3. Every show I am asked to defend the Tag Titles against the same two teams as always. 4. Can't even see if I can get hired by the WWE cause of reason #2.[/QUOTE] you could already have max skills or overness therefore you can't climb up and also if you are that high then you probably have a tag team that high as well and their are no other people in TNA that highly rated... Have you asked to resign from TNA yet? If not , try and then you might be able to move... Just asking.....:)

[QUOTE=jonlawson]Haha, I was gonna ask him the same thing, I'd say leave TNA if you're interested in the WWE....then if it doesn't happen, which I don't see why it wouldn't with AJ Styles, then resign with TNA with a PPA maybe?[/QUOTE] sounds good, but I think if you decide to leave a promotion during a current contract (resign), then they will not renegotiate with you for a while... :)

[QUOTE=wooodaddy]sounds good, but I think if you decide to leave a promotion during a current contract (resign), then they will not renegotiate with you for a while... :)[/QUOTE] it usually takes six months before they will renegotiate with you, as long as you didn't make an enemy out of the boss

How do you cheat to give yourself more cash and skills? I'm mainly curious about the cash hehe. [QUOTE=Richard99]ive been wrestling for 3.5 years and have a record of 102 wins and 13 losses my popularity is C- in Mid Atlantic, D in New England, B- in South East, C in Tri State my current push america is 23.6 at this rate my wrestler will have died of old age before i get to SWF and cant get into any of the promotions that have weekly shows like CGC and DAVE, they say i need to be more popular, i even cheated to give my self loads of money and changed all my skills to A*'s but they still wont hire me, so skills cant be too much of a big influence for getting hired. my main problem is i only usualy get booked against other Openers and Lower Midcarders so most of the time i only get 0.1% increse per match. i'm now in the process of getting some friends in DAVE to see if that helps. does anyone have any tips for getting over quicker?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Rkall]How do you cheat to give yourself more cash and skills? I'm mainly curious about the cash hehe.[/QUOTE] well there are various ways...... scams, robbery, etc.... Oh !!!!!!!!, in the game, I wish I knew.... Just kidding by the way.... I'm sure there are other ways to cheat and give yourself more money, but in the game know one seems to know....:D

Archived