Your first squash.

You all remember it. The first time your wrestler steps into the ring and just DEMOLISHES the opponent. Mine was in RTL in the DOTT scenario: in 1:30, I hit every move I tried, and pinned Tom Rocky Stone after a DDT (35% success when vulnerable). I was pumped, even though I got a "That match sucked" chant and an F rating, it was really nice to just mow somebody down. So when was your first squash?

Cheerleader Melissa vs. Helen Earth She opened the match trying to dominate but then she made a fatal error and irish whipped me. I took a chance against her clothesline and countered into........the crossface. She tapped at the 1 minute mark.

It's true. I can't touch 1:30 by any means, but I remember a 6:00 slaughter of PGHW midcarder Ryoma "Rocket" Muruyama at the hands of Samoan Machine. He rocketed headfirst into the mat courtesy of the Machine Rage Driver (aka Back Cradle Piledriver). Closed casket, no flowers. Now that's nig entertainment. Of course, the reverse is also true. You always remember the merciless asskickings others inflict on you. A few game months ago as my PGHW career was really starting to take off I got booked in a match with Mito Miwa, who is pretty much the star face main event guy in the company. I gave it the old Samoan try, but Miwa-sama pretty much polished his boots with my face. I'm climbing the card, though, and he'll get his receipt yet when I take his precious Glory Crown Title...

Archived