The subtle stats

Would anyone happen to know what the non-obvious stats do and/or effect in WreSpi2? I know Athleticism is the prerequisite for raising Stamina and Basics is the prereq for Brawling but there are several skills that I haven't bothered with because I don't see what they affect. Skills like Strong Style, Hardcore, MMA, Flashiness, Microphone, Acting, Star Quality, Psychology, Safety, Selling, Consistency, Toughness, Intensity, Stiffness, and Menace. I know what these skills do in TEW but many of them kinda seem useless at first glance since they're covered by me (the player). Are their only contribution that they make for higher rated matches (which, let's be honest, would be next to useless given the lack of impact match ratings have)? Just trying to get a little edumacation on this before I start throwing money away raising one skill when another would've given me far better results.

Toughness should also affect your energy if it's anything like the original WreSpi, take two guys with the same popularity but one with 100 toughness and one with 0 and the 100 guy should have significantly more energy to start. And while injuries are out Adam has stated that your body can degrade over time depending on the type and number of matches you're in so safety might lower the odds of that happening.

[QUOTE=jesterx7769]the entertainment skills come into play if there is still mic battles like in the first one[/QUOTE] There aren't. I believe I read Adam say as much in a previous thread. It's matches and money. But I do see how the entertainment skills might factor in. Help files only mention Charisma so that's what I've concentrated on. Doesn't help that Karen Bilous (in my game) is capped on Charisma at a D level though. :p Now to make the money to raise skills that don't have an overt benefit at this stage (I can't get hired by anyone else for the next 8 months :p).

Archived