The First Game: Road to Glory

I caved in and bought 2020.  After waiting an entirely reasonable amount of time

I...well that looks cool.  Anyway, after deciding on SWF, I then chose to start an RTG game because yolo.  I'm adding myself and my company into the game; details to follow (deets to follow?  Is that a thing?  Am I hip, kids?)

• Like 2

Spams suggest name

spacer.png

And so the Welsh? white heterosexual male born in December 2001 and debuting last December exists.  Because that's a real name.  That's pronounceable.

Notable details/aberrations from a proper RtG save:

1. He fluently speaks English; he basically speaks French, Spanish, and Central European.
  2. I THOUGHT WIGAN WAS IN WALES IT'S IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION CRAP CRAP CRAP I MEAN CRUMPETS
  3. I am absolutely gaming the system on my stats.  Like totes.
  4. Plays Dominant/Legitimate/Realistic well; does not play well as Comedy/Gimmicky/Mysterious.
  5. My points: 75 technical, psychology, charisma, microphone, acting, star quality, selling, consistency, safety
    • Basics: 41/Stamina 34
  6. Injuries, deaths, relationships, etc. all high.  Turbohigh.  Autosave off for reasons.

Goals:

1. Have 200+ matches as soon as possible; this allows me to get to 20 experience and stop being green.  I...I might cheese this.  A little bit.  Like...just a little bit.
    • a little bit
      1. maybe
  2. ...So it turns out CWW is already a thing I either need to eliminate them or ally with them.  Shoot.  CRAP MY AESTHETIC NOOOOOoooooo
Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 4

Addenda:

1. 1. Maurice Pendergarst and Curtis Jenkins hate each other.  Technically it's just one-way, but
  2. spacer.pnglul

So yeah, I was going to go with, probably, a low-impact, high angle, non-tech-bad style (Monster Battle mebe).  But we got emergent storytelling now.  Sooooooooo (company in next post)

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

Nah I'm using the Underwater Union picture because it's cute steals the WWU logo

Thoughts (no show/roster/anything yet):

1. Yeah, I got complaints about the UI and stuff, but part of that is getting used to stuff on the bottom and right, where the last...three? games had it top and left.
  2. yOOOOOooooo I can't scroll with the arrow keys I know that's the color thing but that is bad.
  3. How do I see sans-editor someone's languages?
    1. Because mah boi the owner feels isolated despite the fact that we both speak English
      1. Which means that he isn't talking to me.  Lul.
  4. Heh.  Due to scouting, every announcer might have 45 brawling.
  5. Must stop self from spending $2 million on a special set.
  6. p sure in-canon we're in France.  Cool part about that: we also are the only promotion in the region.
  7. Iberia, hilariously, doesn't have Portuguese as a language (because the game doesn't) which is both high AND larious.
  8. Why is "Europe" not "Eurasia" given that, y'know...on the map it is?
  9. I guess because I'm unperceived, I can't be a Next Big Thing or w/e.  lul
  10. I went to "Generic" music because Kevin Macleod's p kewl (is his last name McCloud?)
  11. btw, McAvatar should be Irish, not Scottish.  Micks are Irish.  Macks are Scottish.
  12. Everything is checked backstage aside from dirty doctor.  I'll change as-needed.
  13. DUDE LOOK AT THE AUTO-GENERATED EVENT NAMES THAT I AM KEEPING:
    spacer.png

Aside from that I hate rotating schedules like that, and that I'd prefer a monthly or two monthly events, we're rolling with it.  To The Death is harsh, maybe a bit too baller or edgy for this company.  Sin is stupid.  Love is...eeeeh.  Again, this is a barebones folkstyle wrestling company.  Into the White is...probably racist?  Wrestle Bowl is eh.  Masterclass is perfect, Suckerpunch is stupid, Iron is...fine.  But MAH BOI X-RATED.  You would think that is the worst.  But no.

WE'RE TNA 2.0 BOIS YEAAAAAAAAAAH

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

Major notes (I'm still not in-character, if I ever will be for this):

-We are conservatively moving our merchandising upward; as I plan on having some popularity in the region, I might as well get some money from them.  This probably is a bad idea, but then again, I created a one-way war because someone already made my company in Wigan.  Y'know, in Wales.

-We have "Generic" music, but else I haven't changed any of that.

-Our new title (stole the NotBPW Tap Out title logo thingy) is the 84th most prestigious in the industry at 30.

-I can't get >20 experience in one year; I'd have to wrestle at least 5 matches a show, and that will injure me.

-A L L E G E D L Y there's a negative story about CWW in the wrestling media.

ALLEGEDLY

spacer.png

Dude we are so sponsored by Red Lobster.  Y'know, that International restaurant chain (actually it is International, but it mostly misses Europe.  BUT NOT INDIA GO TO THE EDITOR)

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

Yooo Joss Thompson is in USPW!  He's facing Enygma!

And duuuuude SotBPW (EILL) just made OLLIE their developmental!

Oh and we're "Very Cheap" on tickets; I do want to get some money, y'know?

spacer.png

The first is impossible to fail, and the other two would be moronic.  Yussss on the same page!

• Like 2

I got two people to be active in Europe!  Woo-hoo!  And one of them is retiring soon (doesn't bother me) which is why I looked at signing them!

Edit (didn't post yet but anyway): Uh.  Turns out a lot more people are open to that.  Sadly, I haven't gotten anyone from CWW to do roids.  Yet.

Edit 2: Ohhhhhh this roster reveal is gonna be HILARIOUS.

Edit 3: Okay it turns out I might hate the wrong wrestler from my 2010 save, but I'm nothing if not petty and stupid so

Edit 4: If/when I find someone who will change size or something, another task will be to jerk them around the entire diary kekeke

Tomorrow Edit: Language is in Personal Info btw.  And I bet I could get a couple hundred people to come to Europe.

Bullet Babu Menon is going to be on my commentary team.

I might be getting say a hundred workers on handshake agreements I have a problem help

Re: that-Why is Matt Sparrow NOT a social media user?  And Mary Beth Chase isn't a bodybuilder?  Feels like the database had a few details missed.

Tempest Appleby.  Professional.  What

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

The roster (recall that the VAST majority are $200 travel, too):

spacer.png

Referee:

Lucy Avatar

Road Agent (presumptively):

Raku Makuda

Wrestlers (I wish there was a copiable...copyable? I wish I could just copy the list):

Acid

Andriy Boronin

Asami Okubo

Atlantis Jr

Aud Valkyrie

Aurelian Bradley

Barry Griffin

Barry Kingman

Battle Sakata

Black Flash

Blackwell Bush

Blue Dragon

Bob Casey

Bobby Thomas

Boris Kiriyakin

Brady Prince

Bruiser

Buck Graham

Bulldog Jack

Bullet Babu Menon

Byron

Cal Sanders

Chess Maniac

Christian Blithe

Christopher Lister

Cique Jr

Clark Alexander

Conner Threepwood

Cyclon with an accent

Dallas McWade

Danjuro Kikuchi

Dean McWade

Derrick Merrick

Diamond Furusawa

Dirty Frank

Doug Peak

El Avatar

El Hijo Del Neutron

El Ladron with an accent

Eve Grunge

Evil Spirit

Felipe Caballero (and Jose and Marcos his totally brothers but I haven't brought them in yet come on give me some slack please)

Fukusaburu Inao

Gareth Wayne

Garion LaChance

German Machine

Gianfranco Morelli

God of War

Gonzalo Rubio

Grease Hogg

Haiti Voodude

Hammer Hadley

Harry Allen

Henry Bennett

Hexx

Hidekazu

Hypnos

Ieshige Nishio

Inca Jr

Jacques DuPont (How do I make an alter ego or a mask by the way?)

Jade Lizard (Joss Thompson entered politics, btw)

Jakub Krawczyk

Java

Joao Vicente with an accent

Johnny Highspot

Jose Flamenco

Jules Night

Kalu Owusu

Keita Fukao

Kenichi Komagata

Kimitada Yanagita

Koichi Kajiwara

Kronos the Conqueror

Lead Belly

Lobo Blanco

Mario Heroic

Masashi Urogataya

Maurice Pendergarst

Merle O'Curle

Michael Rheur

Michel Bernard

Mitsunari Fugunaga

Monday Next

Moonsault Master

Morimasa Kato

NATHAN COLEMAN YOU'RE GONNA DIE #jeezus

New Zealand Pit Bull

Omezo Shikitei

Oscar Ozymandias

Otto Hammerschmidt (fun fact SIX PEOPLE ARE BASED OUT OF WESTERN EUROPE.  SIX)

Parvin Kishan

Pierre DuPont (one of the six btw)

Puffy the Sand Iron Player

Punisher Paul Hughes

Quentin Queen

Randy Haute

Raphael

Rave

Red Dragon

Reilly Patton

Remmy Honeyman

Rika Tsujimura

Roberto Milano (I have no ring generals and no Flashy guys or nuffin)

Ronny de Veuster (only one talker, only one potential Figurehead...)

Saul Rubennick

Scott Van Den Berg

Sensational Sarja

Shane Nelson

Sheik Ali Al-Avatar (I think I'm trying to retire him through injury; someone already broke their spine, but their back's still at an 80 somehow?)

Shingen Miyazaki

Sotatsu Sarumara

Stealth Z

Strong Style Yoemon

Sunburst

Super Diestro

Suzanne Brazzle (wait; I might have talkers, but no workers?  She's #2 on talking list, under my UC)

Takeshi Umehara

Takeshi Yamanaka

Takuro Awatari

Ted Brady

The Great Avatar

Thomas Morgan

Thorsten Sigurdsson

Tiger Fuyuki

Tobias Bastio

Trance

Tsuki Kawamata

Turkish Delight

Utamuro Nishimuraya

Vincente Romero

Viper Mckenna

Vortex

WALTER.  MORGAN.  THE REASON FOR THE DIARY.

Washi Heat

Washichi Inao (isn't there another Inao...)

Wataru Kikumoto

Wes Stryker

Wolfgang Klose

Yatsuhiro Atsushi

Yusuke Takahama

I think that's 138 wrestlers.

Edit: It's 142.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

Nathan Coleman's dating outside the industry.  Cute.  Anyway, card to follow on day-of once I finish booking.  Note: my goal is to injure some of these people.

Jackpot Jordan living up to his name; he's dating Venus Angeletti!

Edited by Eidenhoek

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well, he got fired.  Simmering tension with me, BUT he's a former user now.  And the media caught wind of the situation, so we got...hurt.  By...iunno, prestige?  It's zero, guys!

spacer.png

^That's literally his gimmick, and he stole the show (which, incidentally, is now late-night).

spacer.png

Might be able to debut her.

Note:

I did a test run of the show.  I messed up the order of some stuff, but I don't think I'll change it.  I only had two injuries that time, which means I must get at least that many for the real deal.  Also, I might have to cheat in some money.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

I'll let the predictions come in, but notable things before the next event:

• I took a bit of damage to the head and body.  Oh no.
  • El Hijo Del Neutron is now local!
  • Clark Alexander had his jaw broken by Grease Hogg.
  • Cyclon has a torn ACL.
  • Ieshige Nishio has a medium concussion.
  • Vernon George walked out on CWW.
  • If I can "make money" with normal shows, I'm giving myself a bailout.

As there haven't been any predictions, I'll kinda just keep moving forward until this gets more popular.  Which I'm not complaining about that, by the by.

p53u3rV.png

4mbQCxm.png

wVmXd0N.png

Viper/Neutron are awesome, as are Cique and Higa.  Woo!  I'm going to remove all benefits backstage and see if I can run a show that uh...doesn't kill me financially.  Got more injuries, btw!

• Like 2

Okay so there's no way to win this.  At best I lose like $2k/month, and I'm not getting popular enough quickly enough.  Also people are getting morale issues so that's cool.

7hjhYLf.png

You're getting buried and yeeted.

btw, a lot of people have relocated.  So that's awesome!

spacer.png

Edited by Eidenhoek

Hx07qmI.png

sFKfgH7.png

Note: Because it is so easy to have a technical masterclass do absurdly well, and because that must be an opener, I ought to choose a rating style that benefits the second-best match.  I don't, but like...

~

Shoot.  Cique Jr is retiring (has a couple chemistries).  DID pull one over on CWW tho.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

6ZTM1gU.png

Christian Blithe got fired before the show.  Quentin there, I tried to injure (failed) and that light tube match was a screwjob finish.  He has a buncha issues with people.

Yooooo Inca Jr was the ref and got like 4 people to have simmering tension with Quentin kekekkkkkekekekekekeke

Edited by Eidenhoek