The Third Game: A Cautious Road to Glory

3. "Trusted Companion" You gain the Loyalty of one of your roster (random roll from the list of your current roster).

Meh.

14. “Aerial Assassin” You have devoted yourself to climbing that turnbuckle, +10 to your Aerial or Flashiness skill

Also Meh.

15. “Innovator of Violence” You’ve invented a new move and it’s the talk of the industry, add “Hot New Move” to your attributes

More Meh

19. “So, Tell Me About Your Mother…” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +10 to your Psychology skill

Not terrible, but probably not necessary?

17. "Chance to Train" You have been offered the chance to train with a Wrestling Legend. Gain +20 points to spend on any Fundamental skill. (Basics, Selling, Consistency, Safety & Psychology)

OKAY OKAY PSYCHOLOGY

• Like 1

So, David, Lucy, and Tommy have neutral chemistry with me.  At the moment, Lucy's the best.

Btw, assuming I can get a 100-rated angle each show, then with Tight Focus, I am at least getting a 90 for my angle rating.  That allows me to pull up my upper-70s match rating into a mid-80.  I need to keep that up in order to get my popularity high enough to withstand losing 1 pop a month from area battles.

Why was Barry Kingman, available in Oceania, working for YEPW, and based in New South Wales, not an option as head booker?

He is because I said so, but...oh.  No, no, he's coded as a potential booker, too.

Huh.

Anyways I couldn't remember who had 80+ booking skill so.

By the dubs, this company is awful now.  86 is the max show and match since I took over ._.

ALSO LUCY STONE-MCFLY GOT A 100 TAG MATCH IN ACPW GRUMBLES

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1