willr0ck re-renders the C-verse 77' (or at least most of it, maybe)

On 8/10/2023 at 10:03 PM, The Blonde Bomber said:

Jerry Marone gets a gimmick alt too applause for that one Will. Mighty Mikhailov’s redux into a true soviet menace looks lovely. I love Marv Brody way more than I should. He fits the era perfectly as a random wrestler who you could do anything with or just job out. 

On 8/11/2023 at 11:28 PM, Stennick said:

Marv Brody is awesome as every 70's journey man wrestler ever. Jerry Marone is without a doubt the start of this batch though I love that to the point where I have some ideas for him. 

Thank you both! I really liked the Jerry Marone render myself. His heel gimmick is a punk so why not make him look the part.

On another note, I get a good laugh out of the fact that both of the evil Russians are indeed not Russian, which is so very "pro wrestling"!

Fabulous job on these ladies. Rhonda looks like she’s about to murder someone which is on point for her. Princess Peg Sue gives me hippy dippy princess vibes. Frankly, Madame Ruby may be my favorite cause she’s giving me a lot more hippy dippy vibes which I love. Those two may be a good duo 🤔. Pepper Laverne turned out terrific and fits with Belle Meade well!

20 hours ago, Stennick said:

I was ready to call Pepper my favorite of the bunch and its close but I think Peggy Sue edges her doubt. All of them are really well done and Rhonda certainly looks her character but Peggy and Pepper are so fun and so 70's in their own way. 

15 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

Fabulous job on these ladies. Rhonda looks like she’s about to murder someone which is on point for her. Princess Peg Sue gives me hippy dippy princess vibes. Frankly, Madame Ruby may be my favorite cause she’s giving me a lot more hippy dippy vibes which I love. Those two may be a good duo 🤔. Pepper Laverne turned out terrific and fits with Belle Meade well!

Thanks both of you, I was going for a hippy look for both so I'm gald I acheived that! 

Something I have neglected to mention before but something I think is awesome is how many times you'll post two, three or four versions of the same character all different. I love The Rev mostly because he was one of the first non canon guys I liked in the 97 verse. Great job as always!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stennick said:

Something I have neglected to mention before but something I think is awesome is how many times you'll post two, three or four versions of the same character all different. I love The Rev mostly because he was one of the first non canon guys I liked in the 97 verse. Great job as always!

Thanks! I try to give you guys some variety. Unless they have amazing heel/face or 100% heel face attributes I try to give you guys a heel and face version for when you turn them at the very least. 

Last of APW, phew, that roster was big...

image.jpeg.be044188d85d3a5431bbd6ad8c014891.jpegimage.jpeg.1ff5090ef5dcb74312af5b866761c4a0.jpeg

Shane Vandross

image.jpeg.44172a8ff9aa5da4dfd8f6beb6a07a95.jpeg

Sam Sparrow

image.jpeg.d914921d8c153d63eb834e5f80b04c84.jpegimage.jpeg.aa454902710090e0654945d1d63a411d.jpeg

Robbie Gordon

(I know this is way different than the render in the DB but I got heavy Rick Rude vibes from him. Now make him your arrogant heel World Champ immediately!)

image.jpeg.c8f694c4a7a4824f0618b3da9d43c5eb.jpegimage.jpeg.b238a23c720c987a0b98cd6a850fb349.jpeg

Pascual Alvarez

image.jpeg.d5534fc115fd84f9b399325c71065d38.jpegimage.jpeg.dcf446648f2359d6f533f333a1e32f01.jpeg

image.jpeg.41d474167eb627dfd05b769b7649e419.jpegimage.jpeg.692bf88af5f57068e5c1b365335e1236.jpeg

Rocket Monroe

(I imagine that Rocket calls everyone brother and tells stories about the summer he followed the Grateful Dead around)

• Like 11

On 8/16/2023 at 9:47 PM, Idolized said:

You’re doing such fantastic work here. I tried to get into the C-Verse 70s data a while back but lost a lot of interest as the worker renders didn’t seem to fit the time period. They definitely do with your stuff here.

Thanks, I am glad you like them!

On 8/17/2023 at 7:51 AM, The Blonde Bomber said:

That Robbie Gordon fits the period so well! I can imagine his transformation from that to him becoming the short haired naked lip hunk in the future. Rocket Monroe got a lot of love brotha man!

Oh no! I secretly hope he never gets rid of the stash!

• Haha 1

Just a quick heads up to everyone, I am going to take a bit of a break from the constant rendering and work on my OCW dynasty. I will still post updates in here but less frequently. Don't worry though, once I progress another few months I'll get right back into cranking these out just as fast I have been doing.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Just a quick heads up to everyone, I am going to take a bit of a break from the constant rendering and work on my OCW dynasty. I will still post updates in here but less frequently. Don't worry though, once I progress another few months I'll get right back into cranking these out just as fast I have been doing.

You’ve done amazing work man, made me happy every day I see new renders. I this will give me time to further progress the CV77 data for the next update with all these wonderful renders :).

18 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Its really kind of you to give everyone an update and this is one of my favorite things going on in TEW right now but go enjoy your game man. All work and no play and what not. Looking forward to you returning and eventually seeing some of the iconic characters from 77 re done. 

23 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

You’ve done amazing work man, made me happy every day I see new renders. I this will give me time to further progress the CV77 data for the next update with all these wonderful renders :).

Thank you! Glad you like the work I've done so far. Only like 800-900 more renders to go!

5 hours ago, Stennick said:

Its really kind of you to give everyone an update and this is one of my favorite things going on in TEW right now but go enjoy your game man. All work and no play and what not. Looking forward to you returning and eventually seeing some of the iconic characters from 77 re done. 

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying the project and no worries, I won't be gone for long and I'll still post some updates from time to time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, willr0ck said:

Also here's a shameless plug for my OCW Dynasty:

Check it out it you're curious or you know don't.

I have been aware of it since you started doing the event logos for it after you said you don't like to/want to do event logos I was like "hmmmm somethings up" then you mentioned you were thinking about starting an OCW diary but yes I'll be watching it :)

18 hours ago, Stennick said:

I have been aware of it since you started doing the event logos for it after you said you don't like to/want to do event logos I was like "hmmmm somethings up" then you mentioned you were thinking about starting an OCW diary but yes I'll be watching it :)

Thanks for following! Or at least giving it a chance!

With my daughter havving a soccer game today, my fantasy football draft tomorrow and All In I figured I wouldn't have 3 hours or so to dedicate to doing a show write up for my dynasty so I started on APWF. Here's the first batch...

image.jpeg.0d59be1fb2a0677037f7c70ce377eca2.jpeg

Alf Penny

Just kidding!

image.jpeg.80a08509fe9890b70b6c38013430e3e3.jpegimage.jpeg.5822a349b8533f3652721c8e698aca60.jpeg

Alf Penny

image.jpeg.7bd39981f3d1bbd79c6d91b2a94c01ef.jpegimage.jpeg.ab651da03115bca45058f47e3b6e898b.jpeg

Anton Marconi

image.jpeg.6d475b706f8d492ef52a66a12ad9140d.jpegimage.jpeg.1fe3282a6e27760fe8fe968ca7a5d6c3.jpeg

Baby Dave                        Bob Murphy

• Like 7
  • Haha 1