CVerse workers who should have new attributes?

I've been working on tweaking the CVerse database for a game, and I was wondering if anyone's put thoughts into which default workers should be given attributes that were added after the game published. A list of said attributes:

What's My Line? - Much higher chance of penalty when unscripted
Tales From The Script - Higher chance of penalty when unscripted
Improv Training - Higher chance of bonus when unscripted
Shoots From The Lip - Much higher chance of bonus when unscripted
Undemanding - Never complains about being left off of shows
Brittle Bones - Injuries are more likely to be serious
Rubber Bones - Injuries are less likely to be serious
Can't Stay Away - Easier to talk out of retirement
Definitive Style - Will never change styles
Notable Referee - Bonus or penalty from referee skills is increased
It's Who You Know - Will always agree to put over worker they have a good relationship with
Golden Mane - Will never agree to be shaved
Control Freak - When they own a company, more likely to take over as booker and will never voluntarily give up power
Faithful - Much lower chance to cheat on or with someone, more stable romances
Desireless - Will not start new romances
Life Long Underdog - Hurt less by losing to people bigger than them, but cannot use Dominate or Keep Strong
Talent Spotter - More likely to offer to put over younger workers
That Doesn't Work for Me, Brother - Will never offer and always refuse to put over younger workers
Agent Of The Old School - Bonus when agenting 1v1 or 2v2 Regular, Work The Crowd, or Lift The Crowd matches that go 10+ minutes
Agent Of Tag Teams - Bonus when agenting straight tag and trios matches
Agent Of Rumbles - Bonus when agenting battle royals with 30+ participants that go 45+ minutes
Agent Of Epics - Bonus when agenting Steal The Show, Epic, or Once In A Lifetime matches that go 30+ minutes
Agent Of Stories - Bonus when agenting Story Telling matches
Agent Of Chaos - Bonus when agenting Wild Brawl, Mayhem, Car Crash, Hardcore, or Deathmatch matches
Agent Of Comedy - Bonus when agenting Comedy matches
Voice Of Epics - Bonus when commentating Steal The Show, Epic, or Once In A Lifetime matches that go 30+ minutes
Voice Of Stories - Bonus when commentating Story Telling matches
Voice Of Chaos - Bonus when commentating Wild Brawl, Mayhem, Car Crash, Hardcore, or Deathmatch matches
Voice Of Comedy - Bonus when commentating Comedy matches
Voice Of Sleaze - Bonus when commentating Eye Candy matches

Sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to make sure there's proper context.

I went through an updated the Road Agents with likely attributes based on their style when they were active and stuff. This is the ones I got for Agent of in my current game. I think I might be missing a couple, because I set their attribute to be hidden:

Agent of Old School:

Captain Wrestling, Dean Daniels, Duane Stone, Dylan Sidle, Eric Tyler, Haruki Kudo, JD Morgan, Jeremy Stone, Luis Montero, Masayuki Shiga, Masutaro Kataoka, Naonobu Murakami, Nobuatsu Tatsuko, Phoenix I, Sam Keith, Shuji Inukai, Steve DeColt, Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Yoshifusa Maeda

Agent of Tag Teams:

Alex Braun, Brent Hill, Joel Bryant, Natsu Miyamae, Oceano, Phoenix III, PRIDE Koiso, Quiz Master, Robert Oxford, Sam Keith

Agent of Epics:

Elemental II, Fox Mask, Optimus, Sam Keith, Sensational Ogiwara, The Great Hisato

Agent of Stories:

Captain USA, Cherry Bomb, DEVIL Karube, El Bandido, El Demonio, Enforcer Roberts, Farrah Hesketh, Jack DeColt, Joel Bryant, Manuel Prieto, Mean Jean Cattley, Sam Keith, Soul Taker, Toshinobu Taku, Yosuke Narita

Agent of Chaos:

Alex Braun, Genghis Rahn, Johnny Martin, Kansuke Konda, Motoichi Arakida, Rafael Ruiz, Runaway Train, The Gatekeeper

Agent of Comedy:

Joe Sexy, Quizzical Mark Question, Squeeky McClean

16 minutes ago, d12345 said:

I went through an updated the Road Agents with likely attributes based on their style when they were active and stuff. This is the ones I got for Agent of in my current game. I think I might be missing a couple, because I set their attribute to be hidden:

Agent of Old School:

Captain Wrestling, Dean Daniels, Duane Stone, Dylan Sidle, Eric Tyler, Haruki Kudo, JD Morgan, Jeremy Stone, Luis Montero, Masayuki Shiga, Masutaro Kataoka, Naonobu Murakami, Nobuatsu Tatsuko, Phoenix I, Sam Keith, Shuji Inukai, Steve DeColt, Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Yoshifusa Maeda

Agent of Tag Teams:

Alex Braun, Brent Hill, Joel Bryant, Natsu Miyamae, Oceano, Phoenix III, PRIDE Koiso, Quiz Master, Robert Oxford, Sam Keith

Agent of Epics:

Elemental II, Fox Mask, Optimus, Sam Keith, Sensational Ogiwara, The Great Hisato

Agent of Stories:

Captain USA, Cherry Bomb, DEVIL Karube, El Bandido, El Demonio, Enforcer Roberts, Farrah Hesketh, Jack DeColt, Joel Bryant, Manuel Prieto, Mean Jean Cattley, Sam Keith, Soul Taker, Toshinobu Taku, Yosuke Narita

Agent of Chaos:

Alex Braun, Genghis Rahn, Johnny Martin, Kansuke Konda, Motoichi Arakida, Rafael Ruiz, Runaway Train, The Gatekeeper

Agent of Comedy:

Joe Sexy, Quizzical Mark Question, Squeeky McClean

Thanks a lot! If you did want to check for hidden attributes, you can create a backup of the save and use the "allseeingi" cheat code.

• Like 1