The Search for the new Background Continues...

The Search for the new Background Continues...  

87 members have voted

1. 1. The Search for the new Background Continues...

• Background 1
    • Background 2
    • Background 3
    • Background 4
    • Background 5
    • Background 6
    • Background 7
    • Background 8
    • Background 9
    • Background 10

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=TCP1]As it stands in the final vote off will be the classy number 5, the sassy number 8 and the sleek number 3. What are the thoughts on including Kyky on the next poll so pick one from the four?[/QUOTE] Just wondering why another poll is needed? I mean no.5 clearly won the poll, 15% odd more than the second place bg, just wondering.

[QUOTE=berrysi]Just wondering why another poll is needed? I mean no.5 clearly won the poll, 15% odd more than the second place bg, just wondering.[/QUOTE] Plus the vote is split between various options, so we narrow down Pop Idol style.

[QUOTE=darkfire423]i think # 5 is the clear winner and we should just have a vote off between 5 and Kyky.........becuase if you vote the same for 3 and 5.....and everyone who voted for the others voted for 8.....# 5 would still win by 1 vote........[/QUOTE] Interesting, I will setup the vote between Kyky, Classy and sassy blue. On a sidenote, whatever the result I am using number 5 for my next project, but it's a bit different to the usual so that's why I am using it.

Archived