its ok he contacted me to let me know. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Abi Titmus are both pregnant and he's responsible. He was twlling me his life sucks as he already owes the CSA tons of cash for previous impregnated women including catherine zeta jones and one of right said freds backing dancers (its alright she was a woman!)

[QUOTE=jonlawson]OMG!! LOL!! off topic, did anyone laugh at JBL's comments on Smackdown last night through-out the whole show?[/QUOTE] I DID :D ! JBL is awesome, everyone should be a main-eventer, and he needs to learn how to get by people over with colour commentary because he's so so so awful... Awesome segment by Shortstack (Finlay's midget) again :p

[QUOTE=jonlawson]OMG!! LOL!! off topic, did anyone laugh at JBL's comments on Smackdown last night through-out the whole show?[/QUOTE] I find JBL really irritating! He just talks out of his rear end and he constantly interupts Michael Cole - was Taz that bad when he first started?

JBL is pretty bad, but not as bad as Jim Ross. I watched the Shaun Michaels v Vince Mcmahon wrestlemania match again and it was laughable how many stupid mistakes JR made. It sounded like it was going to be Shaun McMichaels - utter crap ! They should have left him sacked - what a muppet. Or maybe I just don't like him :)

[QUOTE=makarok]JBL is pretty bad, but not as bad as Jim Ross. I watched the Shaun Michaels v Vince Mcmahon wrestlemania match again and it was laughable how many stupid mistakes JR made. It sounded like it was going to be Shaun McMichaels - utter crap ! They should have left him sacked - what a muppet. Or maybe I just don't like him :)[/QUOTE] Your thoughts might be taken more seriously when you learn to spell Shawn Michaels name

JR may make mistakes, but the thing is is that 95% of the population wont really notice! The reason being is because its good 'ol JR half the time i dont really even listen to him but it wouldnt be the same without his unique southern drawl calling the action! The difference between JBL and JR is that one of them is not quite as good a commentator as they used to be and the other has been given an anouncer push because someone felt guilty that his in-ring career may have come to an end. JBL sticks out like a saw thumb, his comments are random and non-sensical and for a colour comentator he not very colourful. Don't get me wrong i do believe his mic skills greatly improved over the past year, but doing good promo's and calling a match well are to different talents!

Keep in mind that Tazz wasn't that great when he first started color commentating either. JBL will grow into the role, he's got the sense to be able to do it properly. He'll -have- to get better to cover up for Cole's unchanging ineptitude. Much like Tom Pettingale, who never got any better or worse.

[QUOTE=panix04]JR may make mistakes, but the thing is is that 95% of the population wont really notice! The reason being is because its good 'ol JR half the time i dont really even listen to him but it wouldnt be the same without his unique southern drawl calling the action! The difference between JBL and JR is that one of them is not quite as good a commentator as they used to be and the other has been given an anouncer push because someone felt guilty that his in-ring career may have come to an end. JBL sticks out like a saw thumb, his comments are random and non-sensical and for a colour comentator he not very colourful. Don't get me wrong i do believe his mic skills greatly improved over the past year, but doing good promo's and calling a match well are to different talents![/QUOTE] The only thing that he does that I really like is the kissing up to King Booker when Booker is making his entrance....god that's hilarious and Michael Cole can't stop laughing during it.

This whole post played really well in my head, as read by JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD... Just sounded great. [QUOTE=panix04]JR may make mistakes, but the thing is is that 95% of the population wont really notice! The reason being is because its good 'ol JR half the time i dont really even listen to him but it wouldnt be the same without his unique southern drawl calling the action! The difference between JBL and JR is that one of them is not quite as good a commentator as they used to be and the other has been given an anouncer push because someone felt guilty that his in-ring career may have come to an end. JBL sticks out like a saw thumb, his comments are random and non-sensical and for a colour comentator he not very colourful. Don't get me wrong i do believe his mic skills greatly improved over the past year, but doing good promo's and calling a match well are to different talents![/QUOTE] Plus I think maybe some people forget about JR's health. He's had a lot of medical problems that have effected his speech and memory.

Archived