The Iron Sheik - Make you humble!

Guest .SVA

Guest .SVA
[RIGHT][IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9079/ironsheikthumb0rl.jpg[/IMG][/RIGHT] [I]The [B]Iron Sheik[/b]. A true star of the WWF. One of the greatest legitimate wrestlers of his time.Formerly a powerlifter, he entered the world of wrestling, when [B]Verne Gagne[/B] spotted him at the 1976 Olympics. As he went pro, Sheik already made impact in the wrestling business. He won the first even [B]Battle Royale[/B] in the WWF, at one of their shows in [B]Madison Square Garden[/B]. He is also a former NWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion, the only champion to stem out of Iran. Now, in 1983, Sheik has returned to the World Wrestling Federation to again make impact. Will he capture the world title? And will he be the one to push up Hulkamania to immense size, as he did in real life? Follow Sheik's career, now! And if you don't, he will make you humble![/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][I]Statistics for the Iron Sheik.[/I] [B]Current Skills:[/B] [I]Rumble Skills[/I] [B][SIZE="1"]Brawling: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B-[/COLOR] Power: [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] Strong Style: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C-[/COLOR] Hardcore: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] MMA: [COLOR="DarkRed"]F[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Technical Skills[/I] [B][SIZE="1"]Mat Wrestling: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B-[/COLOR] Chain Wrestling: [COLOR="seagreen"]B-[/COLOR] Submissions: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] Aerial: [COLOR="DarkRed"]F[/COLOR] Flashiness: [COLOR="darkred"]F[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Entertainment Skills[/I] [B][SIZE="1"]Microphone: [COLOR="Sienna"]D[/COLOR] Charisma: [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A[/COLOR] Acting: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] Looks: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] Star Quality: [COLOR="yellowgreen"]B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Perfomance Skills[/I] [B][SIZE="1"]Basics: [COLOR="Cyan"]A*[/COLOR] Psychology: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B-[/COLOR] Safety: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] Consistency: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B-[/COLOR] Selling: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Physical Skills[/I] [B][SIZE="1"]Athleticism: [COLOR="yellow"]C+[/COLOR] Toughness: [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A[/COLOR] Stamina: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] Business: [COLOR="DarkRed"]F[/COLOR] Booking: [COLOR="darkred"]F[/COLOR] Respect: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Other Skills[/I] [B][SIZE="1"]Intensity: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] Stiffness: [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] Resilence: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] Menace: [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A[/COLOR] Refereeing: [COLOR="DarkRed"]F[/COLOR] Spirit: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]"Get him in the [B]Camel Clutch[/B] and make him humble!"[/I] [IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1976/153uk.jpg[/IMG]

[CENTER][B]Week One of May[/B][/CENTER] [I]"I did'nt have much to the do, following the days up to WWF's non-tv show [B]WWF In Your Neighbourhood[/B]. So I decided to do a little weight-training. I case they had booked me against that no-good low-life [B]André the Giant[/B]. (OOC: Power went from 80 % to 85 %). As the show dawned, me and my good friend Nikolai Volkoff, was informed that we had a match tonight, against [B]The Wild Samoans[/B]. But also it would be for the WWF Tag Team Championshp. I will make them humble and take the titles!"[/I] [INDENT][QUOTE][B][SIZE="1"]WWF In Your Neigbourhood (Tuesday, Week 1, May)[/SIZE][/B] [B][I][center]The Wild Samoans vs. The United Forces[/CENTER][/I][/B] [I]The match went back and forth the whole time, though VOlkoff and Iron Sheik were the most dominant. They had frequent tags and grounded Afa and Sika. And Sheik almost had the match at one point, where he had locked in the Camel Clutch and Afa was on the verge of tapping. But Sika broke it up and sent Afa back on the attack. With that he tagged in Sika, which took the advantage before hitting a Piledriver for the cover and the victory, to secure the Tag Team belts. An undereved win as The United Forces clearly was dominant.[/I] [B]Match Time:[/B] 35:50 [B]Match Rating: [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A[/COLOR] Did I Make Them Humble:[/B] Yes.[/QUOTE][/INDENT] [I]"Damnit, me and Volkoff almost had the match. Oh well, it was a great match and the crowd enjoyed it very much. Hopefully, I will recieve a match on Sunday when it's on TV. I think I deserve that after this. Volkoff also did a great job. I think me and my good friend deserved that win. He is a great athlete. Maybe I should hone my skills a bit more? No, not right now. I need to save money. We can't have that me, The Iron Sheik, will end up sleeping in my car! The TV show was about to start and me an Volkoff was told that we would have a rematch for the titles. It is time to make them humble!"[/I] [INDENT][QUOTE][SIZE="1"][B]WWF Challenge (Sunday, Week 1, May)[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][B][I]The Wild Samoans vs. The United Forces[/I][/B][/CENTER] [I]Again, The United Forces had the match. Sheik took on Afa and grounded him from start to finish. He used his arsenal of headlocks and facelocks, almost locking in the Camel Clutch at one point. Afa tried to get back in the ball-game, but Sheik would'nt let him. Late in the match, Afa manages to tag Sika in and Sheik was ready. But still Sika managed to take the upper hand and finallt throw Sheik out of the ring. This, unfortunately, led to disqualification. So, even though The United Forces beat The Wild Samoans, the Samoans still secured the titles.[/I] [B]Match Time:[/B] 13:10 [B]Match Rating: [COLOR="DarkRed"]F[/COLOR] Did I Make Them Humble:[/B] Almost.[/QUOTE][/INDENT] [I]"Damn again! Hack-ptooey!"[/I] [CENTER][B]End Of Week One[/B] [SIZE="1"][I]OOC: Thanks for the great comments! :D [/I][/SIZE][/center]

[CENTER][B]Week Two of May[/B][/CENTER] [I]"I have to train more. I most rise to the top and reclaim my spot as a main eventer. This tag team can't hold must more. I'm much better as a singles wrestler. No doubt, I respect Nikolai Volkoff as a wrestler and as a friend, but I would really like to go one-on-one again. But for now, i'll have to let this live. For Mr. McMahon. I'll train with Volkoff. He's always on for a match. (OOC: Mat Wrestling went from 66 % to 71 %) Oh no, again a tag team match. Against [b]The Wild Samoans[/b]. For the Tag Team Championships. I'm getting tired of this!''[/I] [INDENT][QUOTE][SIZE="1"][B]WWF In Your Neighbourhood (Tuesday, Week 2, May)[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][B][I]The Wild Samoans vs. The United Forces[/I][/B][/CENTER] [I]Afa and Volkoff started out and Afa was quick to take the advantage. But after a grounding, Volkoff slowly came back and tagged in Sheik. From there on Sheik was in control. He got Afa down on the mat and used facelocks, headlocks and chinlocks. After a good techincal showing, Sheik tagged Volkoff in again. After a short beating, Afa manged to tag in Sika and from there on it went down hill for the United Forces. Sika slowly took the advantage, and suddenly hit a Running Samoan Headbutt, for the cover and the victory. Not as one-sided as the other two matches and this time the Samoans deserved the win.[/i] [B]Match Time:[/B] 22:40 [B]Macth Rating: [COLOR="Orange"]C[/COLOR] Did I Make Them Humble:[/B] No.[/QUOTE][/INDENT] [I]"Oh my god! We just can't seem to win over them! I promise, if they continue to book me in these matches, I will ply my trade elsewhere! Because I am a real world champion. I guess i'll just have too wait to Sunday, to see what happens next. I have been informed that I have been moved up the card in terms of ranking. So, I might avoid more tag team matches for nnow and really get it on with someone important. Yes, my prayeers has been heard. Tonight i will recieve a one-on-one match with [B]Tito Santana[/B]. Humble-making time!"[/i] [INDENT][QUOTE][SIZE="1"][B]WWF Challenge (Sunday, Week 2, May)[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][B][I]Tito Santana vs. The Iron Sheik[/I][/B][/CENTER] [I]Great match. Tito Santana tried to gain an advantage with his arsenal of high-flying moves and that succeeded, sometimes. But when they both where down on the mat, it was all Iron Sheik. He clealy had the advatage when it came to techincal wrestling and submissions. He almost had the Camel Cltuch applied many times, but Santana always amnaged to escape. The match ended with Thesz Press and the three count for Santana.[/I] [B]Match Time:[/B] 39:20 [B]Match Rating: [COLOR="Cyan"]A*[/COLOR] Did I make Him Humble:[/B] Almost.[/QUOTE][/INDENT] [I]"Even though I did'nt win, I really enjoyed this! Though, it has been harder to make people humble. Damn!"[/I] [CENTER][B]End of Week Two[/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=codey]Seriously. That's where the whole diary comes from.[/QUOTE] My mistake. I did not know about the reference due to not ever hearing, or recalling, Iron Sheik say that he would make you humble when he was in the WWF. I made a mistake and took the wording by PWNED! as an insult to the dynasty poster due to the "you faggot" part of his post and I apologize. I always thought that calling someone a "faggot" was a bad thing. Just because he reference "make you humble" doesn't make the "you faggot" part right.

Guest codey
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K-wEUCCvE0&search=iron%20sheik[/url] There's the vid in case you want to watch it and learn where it comes from.

[QUOTE=codey][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K-wEUCCvE0&search=iron%20sheik[/url] There's the vid in case you want to watch it and learn where it comes from.[/QUOTE] Thank you codey. I will watch Hossein's (his first name, BTW) video interview to learn more about it.

Yeah, Sheik had always hated Hulk Hogan and he felt as B. Brian Blair was a suck-up to Hogan, therefore he also began hating Brian Blair.

Archived