Would no body pics in a Mod/Database ruin the immersion for you?

Would having faces only in a mod/database ruin the immersion of this game for you? 

Since I bought this game in 2018 - Modding and the editor have been one of my favorite parts of the game by far. It is incredible what you can do in this game as far as modding goes. 

Throw in ChatGPT for Bio creation, as well as Midjourney (Or whatever AI Image software you use) and now the sky is the limit as far as what you can make in this game.

One of the struggles I find though with Midjourney in my case - is that shirtless MMA fighter pics are getting harder to make with the ever-evolving filters they have. But there are no issues if you want to make a face picture (That is clearly shirtless like an MMA fighter).

So as I look at database/mod Ideas the question for the community begs: If you had a database fully made and it only had face pictures would that ruin the immersion for you? 

Thanks for the feedback! It is a good system that I have for making guys and I think this is going to be an ambitious but very doable database I am working on. I do not have TEW but actually that is good info to know that they only have face renders. This community is used to it then. 

I am re-working the non-default globalverse guys who have renders, as well as my own custom fighters. I already have well over 1.5k and with the way I make the 'journeymen' fighters its very, very quick.

@Blackman I have shared your same grievance before with Gverse or any dawn of MMA save. As amazing as the database is, you find yourself with a lot of guys who are in the 90+ skill range in many areas of fighting come the early 2000s. Becomes a toss up on who is good. 

My current Database tries to account for guys being 18-23 when they start fighting so they have much more nerfed stats. So they can progress. There are some rare exceptions to guys who are epic in certain areas when they start fighting, but that is far & few between. If a fighter starts with 70-80 in a certain area when debuting, that is very very good. Most are in the 50-70 range in their specialty on average. Journeymen are 40-60. 

Other than the pioneers (This Mod starts in 1982, pioneer phase goes to about 1989), I try to not make guys horrendously one-dimensional either. 

Edited by wesstukko