More filters when looking in "free pictures"

Even though the pictures themselves have filters( Acceptable Size/Race/Skill etc) there is no way to filter for it when you a trying to find one for a wrestler(unless I am mistaken)

I am looking for an Asian Heavyweight+ picture for a wrestler I wanna create but it is really annoying having to go through every individual picture

I just wanna note, this is brought up because I downloaded a RWC picture pack, but it would still be useful in the maingame

I understand what you mean. When it comes to the nameless pics I type into the search bar terms such as 'asianm' or 'whitef' etc., to cut it down to a specific race and gender, but as for weight class you'll have to just have to look at the worker pics and get a feel for how heavy they would be, and whether they look like a brawler, technician, or flyer etc.

Another thing I do is use a program called 'IrfanView'. In windows you just highlight the 'people' folder in TEW2020/Pictures/Default/People, right click and select 'Browse with IrfanView'. The program then opens a screen with all the thumbnails of the the workers. From there you can just scroll though them. This is useful for checking the named pics, to see if you want to use one of them instead of the CVFP ones.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, schachmal said:

I understand what you mean. When it comes to the nameless pics I type into the search bar terms such as 'asianm' or 'whitef' etc., to cut it down to a specific race and gender, but as for weight class you'll have to just have to look at the worker pics and get a feel for how heavy they would be, and whether they look like a brawler, technician, or flyer etc.

Another thing I do is use a program called 'IrfanView'. In windows you just highlight the 'people' folder in TEW2020/Pictures/Default/People, right click and select 'Browse with IrfanView'. The program then opens a screen with all the thumbnails of the the workers. From there you can just scroll though them. This is useful for checking the named pics, to see if you want to use one of them instead of the CVFP ones.

Hope this helps.

I haven't played the base game but in AltCor2022 the pics are atlesat divided between "asian, white, black" etc. It was just this picture pack for RWC(sabrina/sabrin I think it is called) that just had it divded between male and female

Can you take a screenshot of the screen when Irfanview has been used? In AltCor2022 I just used the picture popup when you choose a pic for you wrestler and just used the arrow keys. If Irfan is better than that I might just download it

When IrfanView is installed it allows you to browse your folders, like so:

irfan1.thumb.jpg.136483fde69d6b12c7f2fbcd367dc405.jpg

and that gives you this:

irfan2.thumb.jpg.b9f6784b21abe0308074f68282aeb4a9.jpg

Which is cropped because I didn't want to take up too much space.

From here you can delete or rename the files to who or what you want. As you can see, I've downloaded a few picture packs and and have an overabundance of Aaron Andrews. I have deleted the oldest, less realistic ones, and will keep a few of the better ones, then rename some others to CVFP_WhiteMale_XXX or other wrestlers if there is a distinct enough difference.

Also I'm curious as to this AltCor2022? I tried googling it and couldn't find anything. I wanted to get a look at what you were using to see if you were using the better software but unfortunately I cannot find it to do a comparison.

Anyway, I hope it helps.

21 hours ago, schachmal said:

Also I'm curious as to this AltCor2022? I tried googling it and couldn't find anything. I wanted to get a look at what you were using to see if you were using the better software but unfortunately I cannot find it to do a comparison.

Thank you for the preview btw, might download it

• Like 1