Classic Images register as Free Pictures

Just a small one. Not sure if its worth the effort.

I've added some classic ager images into my database. When I go to Free Pictures, they come up as being available when adding a new item. Can this be changed so that they don't appear to be free? 

I know they won't be available to be used unless I add them, but I'm using the feature to make sure no images in my folder are spare before I add my Free Picture images.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 5:07 PM, Scott Zodiac said:

Just a small one. Not sure if its worth the effort.

I've added some classic ager images into my database. When I go to Free Pictures, they come up as being available when adding a new item. Can this be changed so that they don't appear to be free? 

I know they won't be available to be used unless I add them, but I'm using the feature to make sure no images in my folder are spare before I add my Free Picture images.

Good suggestion, but just FYI if you want a work around you can set them as alter ego's (with minimum age on whatever it would be) so they don't appear. Although with what you are working on I know that would be a a lot of effort!

16 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

Good suggestion, but just FYI if you want a work around you can set them as alter ego's (with minimum age on whatever it would be) so they don't appear. Although with what you are working on I know that would be a a lot of effort!

I'm just naming my free images to appear first, so at least I know when I've completed a set of them. 

• Like 1