AI Generated Content - 1997 CornellVerse

Posted these in the regular AI content. Really happy with Babylon and the lucha's. Ghengis Rahn doesn't look crazy enough and a tad skinnier than I'd like him. Helen Earth is meant to be a jobber but I want to redo her to atleast look interesting. 

Babylon

Babylon 2.jpgBabylon.jpg

Gerry Purdon

Gerry Purdon 2.jpgGerry Purdon.jpg

Ghengis Rahn

Ghengis Rahn.jpg

Gil Thomas

Gil Thomas.jpg

Golden Scorpion

Golden Scorpion.jpg

Gravy Jones

Gravy Jones.jpg

Gregg Michael

Gregg Michael.jpg

Gregory Chapman

Gregory Chapman.jpg

Griffin

Griffin.jpg

Guillermo Izquierdo

Guillermo Izquierdo.jpg

Heide Hyde

Hedie Hyde.jpg

Helen Earth

Helen Earth.jpg

Helen Wheels

Helen Wheels.jpg

Herb Stately

Herb Stately.jpg

Humphrey Woolsey

Humphrey Woolsey.jpg

Huracán Sandoval

Huracán Sandoval.jpg

Hypnos

Hypnos.jpg

Inca Jr.

Ina Jr.jpgInca Jr 2.jpg

• Like 3

Still having fun playing with Bing image creator. This batch had a lot more interesting characters to play with. I try my very best to match the spirit of the render if not almost exactly the render as good as I can get it. Sometimes though guys like Alexander Robinson, buzz cut head, goatee, nothing going on at first I want to spice it up but I figure every universe needs the boots and trunks guys. 300ZK came out great, really like Ashley Murphy as well, Bertha Mayle and Bloody Takai are all my favorites out of this batch. Bernie Quinn's render is full on silver grey at 30 so I figured I'd de age him a bit and then give him an ager. 

300ZX

300ZX.jpg

Alabaster Livingstone

Alabaster Livingstone.jpg

Alexander Robinson

Alexander Robinson.jpg

Ambush Anderson

Ambush Anderson.jpg

Armando Reyes

Armando Reyes.jpg

Ashley Amazon

Ashley Amazon.jpg

Ashley Murphy

Ashley Murphy.jpg

Baron Von Rambis

Baron Von Rambis.jpg

Barry Griffin

Barry Griffin.jpg

Bernie Quinn

Bernie Quinn 2.jpgBernie Quinn.jpg

Bertha Mayle

Bertha Mayle.jpg

Bill Oliver

Bill Oliver.jpg

Bloody Takai

Bloody Takai.jpg

Boris Kiriyakin

Boris Kiriyakin.jpg

Edited by Stennick
  • Like 4

Posted these in the general AI content but wanted to post them here too. Boss Man Brayfield reminds me of 1975 Hank Jr so I'm ok with that. I like how Brenda came out. Clarence Garcia I'm still happy with. Chester Stein I still can't seem to nail. Hopefully all of the renders everyone posts here on here shows Derek if he didn't know already how loved this mod is and encourages others to take a shot on it if they haven't already. 

Boss Man Brayfield

Boss Man Brayfield.jpg

Brenda Martinez

Brenda Martinez.jpg

Bruiser Anara

Bruiser Anara.jpg

Brute Alexi

Brute Alexi.jpg

Bryon Valmont

Bryon Valmont.jpg

Captain Hero

Captain Hero.jpg

Captain Wrestling

Captain Wrestling.jpg

Chad Brent

Chad Brent.jpg

Chester Stein

Chester Stein.jpg

Chris Caulfield

Chris Caulfield.jpg

Chuck Frisbee

Chuck Frisbee.jpg

Clarence Garcia

Clarence Garcia.jpg

Claude Banks

Claude Banks.jpg

Clinton Edwards

Clinton Edwards.jpg

J.P Bucholz

J.P. Bucholz.jpg

• Like 6

Just posted these in the general thread. I got quite a bit more that I've got to cut but I think I'm nearing the end of doing some. I don't want to get too burnt out and the AI can be a real pain at times. For some reason it seems to hate variety of hair for me. Jean Pierre-Baptiste turned out well. L'Homme Masque was fun to make. I enjoyed doing Fast Navvaro as well. Tried very hard to give the referee's some fun facial expressions. 

Alex Braun

Alex Braun.jpg

Fast Navarro

Fast Navarro.jpg

Jackson Jackson

Jackson Jackson.jpg

Jean Pierre-Baptiste

Jean-Pierre Baptiste.jpg

Jerome Baker

Jerome Baker.jpg

Jerome Turner

Jerome Turner.jpg

John Rose

John Rose.jpg

Johnny Highspot

Johnny Highspot.jpg

Jorge Ibanez

Jorge Ibanez.jpg

Julie Forletta

Julie Forletta.jpg

Katie Petronel

Katie Petronel.jpg

Keith Cole

Keith Cole.jpg

Kevin Leonhardsen

Kevin Leonhardsen.jpg

L'Homme Masque

L’Homme Masque.jpg

Lady Melissa

Lady Melissa.jpg

• Like 4

This might be my favorite batch yet. My favorites are Brick Fantana and Hollywood Mike Kinsey but Captain American and Eden came out looking really good too. Enforcer looks good and I'm happy with the two Lee's. 

Brick Fantana

Brick Fantana 2.jpgBrick Fantana.jpg

Captain America

Captain America.jpg

Eden Layman

Eden Layman.jpg

Enforcer Roberts

Enforcer Roberts 3.jpgEnforcer Roberts 4.jpgEnforcer Roberts.jpg

Fray Valiente

Fray Valiente..jpg

Hollywood Mike Kinsey

Hollywood Mike Kinsey.jpg

Jerry Eisen 

Jerry Eisen.jpg

Kid Tiger Heart

Kid Tigerheart.jpg

Landslide 

Landslide.jpg

Lanny Williams

Lanny Williams.jpg

Lee Bennett

Lee Bennett.jpg

Lee Wright

Lee Wright.jpg

Edited by Stennick
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Stennick said:

This might be my favorite batch yet. My favorites are Brick Fantana and Hollywood Mike Kinsey but Captain American and Eden came out looking really good too. Enforcer looks good and I'm happy with the two Lee's. 

Are you using Bing AI Image Creator or something else to make these. I like the style you are using. Just wondering how to do agers with Bing so that you keep the same guys render but age him?

• Like 1

I have tried generating the NOTBPW starting roster. Very hard to get female wrestlers that don't look like models...

Andrew Brookfield.jpg April Appleseed.jpg Art Lawson.jpg Ashley Amazon.jpg Barry Kingman.jpg

Andrew Brookfield - April Appleseed - Art Lawson - Ashley Amazon - Barry Kingman

Alysian Scottsfield.jpg  Bryan Holmes.jpg Calvin Dark.jpg Chris Candle.jpg Craig Prince.jpg

Billy Wood - Bryan Holmes - Calvin Dark - Chris Candle - Craig Prince

Dallas McWade.jpg Damon Curruthers.jpg  Dan Stone Jr.jpg Dark Angel.jpg Dean McWade.jpg

Dallas McWade - Damon Carruthers - Dan Stone, Jr. - Dark Angel - Dean McWade

Omar Brown.jpg Duane Stone.jpg Farrah Hesketh.jpg Frederique.jpg Helen Earth.jpg

Dog Fyte - Duane Stone - Farrah Hesketh - Flex - Helen Earth

Jason Rogers.jpg Jeremy Stone.jpg June Butler.jpg Katie Petronel.jpg Keita Fukao.jpg

Jason Rogers - Jeremy Stone - June Butler - Katie Petronel - Keita Fukao

Konrad Muldoon.jpg Larry Wood.jpg Mick Muscles.jpg Mitsuku Ieyasu.jpg Nikki Power.jpg

Konrad Muldoon - Larry Wood - Mick Muscles - Mitsuko Ieyasu - Nikki Power

RK Hayes.jpg Reece Paige.jpg Richard Coleman.jpg Ron Greenhorn.jpg Sandy Townsley.jpg

R.K. Hayes - Reese Paige - Richard Coleman - Ron Greenhorn - Sandy Townsley

Stephanie Hazel.jpg  Steve Flash.jpg Thomas Morgan.jpg Victoria Strong.jpg Warren Young.jpg

Stephanie Hazel - Steve Flash - Thomas Morgan - Victoria Stone - Warren Young

Zeus Maxmillion.jpg

Zeus Maximillion

Dan Stone.jpg Billy Sanderson.jpg Curt O'Malley.jpg Tommy London.jpg Clarence Garcia.jpg Matthew White.jpg

Dan Stone - Billy Sanderson - Curt O'Malley - Tommy London - Clarence Garcia - Matthew White

• Like 7

4 hours ago, BigDPW said:

Are you using Bing AI Image Creator or something else to make these. I like the style you are using. Just wondering how to do agers with Bing so that you keep the same guys render but age him?

I use Bing. Sometimes it will accidently give me the ager itself. If I type in "47 year old with blonde hair and a bushy beard" or whatever sometimes Bing will give me what I'm looking for and then also give me a version that might have grey hair or a thinner build and longer hair.  If they don't its hit or miss. You can always keep the same prompts and if you use for example "47 year old middle aged" or sometime of that nature if you change it to 27 year old and take out middle aged you're going to get something that looks close. Its not easy to do agers and it takes some time. 

3 hours ago, Scottie said:

I have tried generating the NOTBPW starting roster. Very hard to get female wrestlers that don't look like models...

Best advice given to me was to throw the word ugly in there or if they are nearing 40 throw in "middle aged". It really helps. It sounds mean but honestly its done for that reason because otherwise everyone will be a super model. 

On 4/21/2024 at 4:22 PM, Scottie said:

Andrew Brookfield.jpg April Appleseed.jpg Art Lawson.jpg Ashley Amazon.jpg Barry Kingman.jpg

Andrew Brookfield - April Appleseed - Art Lawson - Ashley Amazon - Barry Kingman

Alysian Scottsfield.jpg  Bryan Holmes.jpg Calvin Dark.jpg Chris Candle.jpg Craig Prince.jpg

Billy Wood - Bryan Holmes - Calvin Dark - Chris Candle - Craig Prince

Dallas McWade.jpg Damon Curruthers.jpg  Dan Stone Jr.jpg Dark Angel.jpg Dean McWade.jpg

Dallas McWade - Damon Carruthers - Dan Stone, Jr. - Dark Angel - Dean McWade

Omar Brown.jpg Duane Stone.jpg Farrah Hesketh.jpg Frederique.jpg Helen Earth.jpg

Dog Fyte - Duane Stone - Farrah Hesketh - Flex - Helen Earth

Jason Rogers.jpg Jeremy Stone.jpg June Butler.jpg Katie Petronel.jpg Keita Fukao.jpg

Jason Rogers - Jeremy Stone - June Butler - Katie Petronel - Keita Fukao

Konrad Muldoon.jpg Larry Wood.jpg Mick Muscles.jpg Mitsuku Ieyasu.jpg Nikki Power.jpg

Konrad Muldoon - Larry Wood - Mick Muscles - Mitsuko Ieyasu - Nikki Power

RK Hayes.jpg Reece Paige.jpg Richard Coleman.jpg Ron Greenhorn.jpg Sandy Townsley.jpg

R.K. Hayes - Reese Paige - Richard Coleman - Ron Greenhorn - Sandy Townsley

Stephanie Hazel.jpg  Steve Flash.jpg Thomas Morgan.jpg Victoria Strong.jpg Warren Young.jpg

Stephanie Hazel - Steve Flash - Thomas Morgan - Victoria Stone - Warren Young

Zeus Maxmillion.jpg

Zeus Maximillion

Dan Stone.jpg Billy Sanderson.jpg Curt O'Malley.jpg Tommy London.jpg Clarence Garcia.jpg Matthew White.jpg

Dan Stone - Billy Sanderson - Curt O'Malley - Tommy London - Clarence Garcia - Matthew White

Those are looking great!

I've been going through all the great A.I content here filling my folder with as many great ones as I can. Big Papa, Shmoe, Walter, Numbers, Self, so many others I'm leaving out. Really happy with some 90's specific characters and how they turned out. Angus, Hart, Lance Henderson, Robbie Gordon might be my favorite out of the "non canon" characters that I created in this batch. 

Angus McCloud

Angus McCloud.jpg

Christopher Hart

Christopher Hart.jpg

Jon Jetson

Jon Jetson.jpg

Lance Henderson

Lance Henderson 2.jpgLance Henderson.jpg

Travis Century

Travis Century (2).jpgTravis Century 2.jpgTravis Century 3.jpg

Womanizer Robbie Gordon

Womanizer Robbie Gordon.jpg