TEW IX Developer's Journal Discussion Thread

So many people who are gonna just wake up and play the game. Then the early rising North Americans & the rest of the world are just refreshing 24/7 till it drops.

• Like 2

Okay everyone, let's get in line. I'll be the first one to download it. Let's do it in orderly fashion. Single Fi.....

All out brawl starts out. Becomes an Arena Stampede match for the Head of the Line. 

Edited by ZonaCidal
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ZonaCidal said:

Okay everyone, let's get in line. I'll be the first one to download it. Let's do it in orderly fashion. Single Fi.....

All out brawl starts out. Becomes an Arena Stampede match for the Head of the Line. 

You can be first if you let me be the first one to see what Prime Time Jack Pryde is doing.

11 minutes ago, cosk95 said:

So many people who are gonna just wake up and play the game. Then the early rising North Americans & the rest of the world are just refreshing 24/7 till it drops.

That's me! 😂 Been up for hours looking, refreshing, booking some 2020, checking back in, refreshing.......

• Like 1

Just now, FeetDown said:

That's me! 😂 Been up for hours looking, refreshing, booking some 2020, checking back in, refreshing.......

Oh I've been doing all the prep so I can hopefully get my first youtube vid out either tonight or early tommorow

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, thisisobc said:

Oh I've been doing all the prep so I can hopefully get my first youtube vid out either tonight or early tommorow

Will it be a part 1 to a serie or only an overview video

3 minutes ago, thisisobc said:

Excited to see that! Let's go!

8 minutes ago, francis86 said:

Who else is gonna do weekly show and destroy your tiny company’ economy to make sure to make the 3 months last longer? lol

Phase 1: Kick back, read about all the new game mechanics

Phase 2: Read all the CVerse updates (company and worker bios, rosters etc)

Phase 3: Play as a small, familiar company. Figure out the new mechanics in practice. Hit the 3 month limit.

Phase 4: Start a new save as a massive company. Figure out the rest of the new mechanics that didn't apply in the small indy fed. Make the most out of the first 3 months.

Full game should be released by the end of all that...

Edited by DarK_RaideR
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, francis86 said:

Will it be a part 1 to a serie or only an overview video

Its gonna be a demo series to get used to the mechanics before going into my main series- A WWF & WCW 1992 Save (The Remake of From Then To Now)- Once I feel confident in either the converted mod or a 92 mod comes out

• Like 1

I will try to convert my current TEW 2020 save and play with it a bit in the new game... Not really interested in Cornellverse and it will take a while before any fine tuned IX mods will be available. 

I don’t get why you’d release it Saturday evening. Why would you not get it out on the Friday so that people can have their whole weekend to enjoy it? Makes no sense to me. 

• Like 2

Just now, repalec said:

There'll be a thread created when it's out properly. I don't think anyone from GDS confirmed it'd be out at 8AM PST on the dot.

If I could somehow pin a post in this thread, it'd be this one. The only official stance from Arlie/Adam/anyone at GDS is that it would be released today and that the release would be done by Arlie who is in the USA and not Adam who is in the UK. No time has been confirmed, anything posted is conjecture based on previous releases.

As for the day it's being released on, it's GDS' choice about when it'll be released but inevitably the day of release/time of release won't suit everyone.

• Like 8