TEW IX Developer's Journal Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, thisisobc said:

I had a series on TEW 2016 where I booked Montreal Aftermath completely rat-faced

Hmmmmmmmm...maybe I should actually think like I'm Brian Pillman and book my attitude era diary based around him like that...

WHY DID YOU GIVE ME SUCH A NEFARIOUS IDEA 💀

2 minutes ago, Blessed said:

need this translated for my English brain 

The Texas Rangers are an American baseball team. They were once co-owned by former American president George W Bush. Despite their strong media market (Dallas - Ft. Worth) and willingness to spend money the team experienced relatively little success. 

Rangers fans waited patiently (not as patiently as Red Sox and Cubs fans but patiently) and after 43 seasons of competition they finally achieved their first World Series championship. 

This year they are struggling a bit. 

So if he can wait 43 years for that he can wait an hour or two for a demo to come out.

My American brain can’t give a relevant soccer (to the rest of the world football) analogy  sorry  

I hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Krvak110 said:

i'm getting tired ngl

Stay strong warrior! we have to stick together and fight!

Fight who idk, we're already turning on each other with the trolling :classic_laugh:

Just now, GingerLfCfan said:

It'll be released on the hour and not some random minute, right?

Technically...any minute IS a random minute 🤓

But no, no one has any idea when exactly it'll be released except for Arlie.

4 minutes ago, ExRufas2000 said:

The Texas Rangers are an American baseball team. They were once co-owned by former American president George W Bush. Despite their strong media market (Dallas - Ft. Worth) and willingness to spend money the team experienced relatively little success. 

Rangers fans waited patiently (not as patiently as Red Sox and Cubs fans but patiently) and after 43 seasons of competition they finally achieved their first World Series championship. 

This year they are struggling a bit. 

So if he can wait 43 years for that he can wait an hour or two for a demo to come out.

My American brain can’t give a relevant soccer (to the rest of the world football) analogy  sorry  

I hope this helps. 

Bayer Leverkusen, won their first Bundesliga (Germany's top football division) title this season, after being around for about 120 years.

Edited by Vash1987
  • Like 4

Just now, thisisobc said:

I think at this point I have to concede defeat and I won't get my video out tonight cause I'm going to work

Want me to call in for you and say there's some emergency or something? I'll do it. 

• Haha 7

Just now, thisisobc said:

I think at this point I have to concede defeat and I won't get my video out tonight cause I'm going to work

Hmmmmmmmmmm it IS a Saturday, Collision night...I have never seen thisisobc and the real life Luther in the same place at the same time...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dawn said:

Hmmmmmmmmmm it IS a Saturday, Collision night...I have never seen thisisobc and the real life Luther in the same place at the same time...

私は日本のデスマッチのレジェンドではない、約束します。

• Haha 3