2002:'Dawn of a New Era', BETA 1.0 Released!

[QUOTE=rlobb17]The one person I'd like to see make a mod is darthsiddus. These guys who make mods are amazing. I would lose interest after a few days and start playing an existing mod.[/QUOTE] I am amazing.

I think TNA's popularity is too high in alot of regions. I think that they should have less everywhere in the US besides MidSouth since they ran all of their events out of there. I think it should be like DOTT and have a really high popularity in their territory. Also, TNA isn't sports entertainment they are cutting edge.

Update! The data is almost complete, and all I really need to do now is a logo and belt pack. I won't be doing a pic pack of workers, but if anyone is interested in doing so, it would be greatly apprieciated. I will most likely release the final scenario tommorow night, or Sunday morning.

[QUOTE=rajde]Why don't you just release the date without the logos?[/QUOTE] i think the 'I will most likely release the final scenario tommorow night, or Sunday morning.' implies that he will be releasing the data either today or tomorrow, regardless of the logo's being there or not

Same here for TNA PPV. The 'standard' Wednesday PPV was 2 hours-long ! But it defintly was sports-entertainement (and still is in my mind regarding recent booking btw). 40% seems a little too high for me, when TNA started it had a lot of buzz but when it went over the first shows it was not that damn over at first. It took them easily 6 months maybe more to start rising for good

In the final version TNA's popularity is down to 35% everywhere now(excluding PR), except Mid South, where it is 52%. You could always tune their popularity up and down to what suits you. Just making sure theres no more errors just before I release.:D

Archived