General AI Generated Content Thread

Mod here, going to repurpose this thread a little (got beaten to the punch of setting it up!). Please use this thread for any AI renders - it'll be stickied for easy access. (Apologies for anyone who has been driven mad by the name of this thread changing three times! 😅)

• Big Roguey changed the title to General AI Generated Content Thread
  • Big Roguey pinned this topic
7 hours ago, Big Roguey said:

Mod here, going to repurpose this thread a little (got beaten to the punch of setting it up!). Please use this thread for any AI renders - it'll be stickied for easy access. (Apologies for anyone who has been driven mad by the name of this thread changing three times! 😅)

Sorry about that. Jumped the gun a little.

Does anyone have a go to when it goes to generating renders or logos, or just tools for making any of the pics for the TEW games? Just looking to find something maybe a little more user friendly and I'm not looking for much my user pic and some event/show pics as after a lot of trial and error I have a fed logo I'm very happy with. TIA and my bad if I'm in the wrong spot

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, primetimerik said:

Does anyone have a go to when it goes to generating renders or logos, or just tools for making any of the pics for the TEW games? Just looking to find something maybe a little more user friendly and I'm not looking for much my user pic and some event/show pics as after a lot of trial and error I have a fed logo I'm very happy with. TIA and my bad if I'm in the wrong spot

I use Bing AI Image Creator and work within a prompt that @arlovski posted about in the old thread. He used:

realistic human, *age* years old *nationality* *gender* *proficiency* (for example wrestler, commentator, referee, bodybuilder, whatever), *prompts for appearance and weight class* (examples that I made good experiences with: bulky, flabby, fat, ugly, broad chin, big jaw, hulking, brutish), *prompts for clothing* / bare chest (if no clothing), white background, no shadows on the face, face evenly illuminated, aspect ratio 1:1

Here's an example with this filled out:
realistic human, 30 years old japanese male wrestler, broad chin, big jaw, ugly, middle long curly hair, grumpy, wearing blue white gradient wrestling singlet, white background, no shadows on the face, face evenly illuminated, aspect ratio 1:1

I changed "realistic human" to "3D render" to create the look I like. Therefore an example I could use would be:

3D Render, 30 years old, Australian male wrestler, burly, tan skin, very ugly, untamed straight brown hair, big bushy brown beard, has missing teeth, wearing navy overalls, facing forward, white background, no shadows on the face, face evenly illuminated, aspect ratio 1:1

Which generated my Outback Jack that came out as this after I removed the background with remove.bg:

OutbackJack.png.461aa3ff9bc92a3c20ab424890292454.png

Edited by The Inquisition
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, The Inquisition said:

I use Bing AI Image Creator and work within a prompt that arlovski posted about in the old thread. He used:

I changed "realistic human" to "3D render" to create the look I like. Therefore an example I could use would be:

Which generated my Outback Jack that came out as this after I removed the background with remove.bg:

OutbackJack.png.461aa3ff9bc92a3c20ab424890292454.png

Thanks, that's awesome definitely gonna bookmark that. you rock!

• Like 1

In my short AI stint I found a lot of these prompt such as age and "ugly" make little to no difference. Look at the render: this isn't an ugly man at all and he does not look 30 but way older. Some people go crazy on these prompts but you shouldn't overthink them and use images as prompts instead with a loosevfidelity (about .20). 

If you do use prompts in wording use objective ones like "beard". These should always convert to an actual beard. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Blackman said:

In my short AI stint I found a lot of these prompt such as age and "ugly" make little to no difference. Look at the render: this isn't an ugly man at all and he does not look 30 but way older. Some people go crazy on these prompts but you shouldn't overthink them and use images as prompts instead with a loosevfidelity (about .20). 

I would argue that isn't an attractive man. If I put the same prompt in without age and designate "good looking" instead of ugly I get the below

_d8b14ba1-76e3-4459-83e2-9607010592b6-removebg-preview.png.3132bf627ee9bfecb4a70aec161671d2.png

I think its safe to say that is definitely a more conventional "attractive" that the first render. It also cleaned up the hair and manicured the beard against my prompts.

You're still right though that some prompts can be more more in-depth than needed. It can be a balancing act to get what you want. Everyone is going to find their own way of doing things once they play around. That's all part of the fun.

Edited by The Inquisition

You have a point but i base that statement mostly on my experience. If i make women and put "ugly" i still somehow get supermodels all the time. Granted, this market is changing so rapidly that my comments are maybe already fixed. 

I would also prompt facial expressions in there too, also for alts maybe keep a table of your prompt in a spreadsheet for a worker for later use and tweaks.

e.g. using the very good prompt from @The Inquisition on Outback Jack render above: I'd keep that in a spreadsheet

Outback Jack - 3D Render, 30 years old, Australian male wrestler, burly, tan skin, very ugly, snarling, untamed straight brown hair, big bushy brown beard, has missing teeth, wearing navy overalls, facing forward, white background, no shadows on the face, face evenly illuminated, aspect ratio 1:1

Adding "snarling" in this description gives this:

th?id=OIG2.MQdV.ODz6YG0FlBXpavq&w=236&c=

Outback Jack - 3D Render, 30 years old, Australian male wrestler, burly, tan skin, very ugly, happy, untamed straight brown hair, big bushy brown beard, has missing teeth, wearing navy overalls, facing forward, white background, no shadows on the face, face evenly illuminated, aspect ratio 1:1

Adding "happy" in the description gives this:

th?id=OIG4.YZi8HTQjumhtI83czPIi&w=236&c=

Its probably teaching people how to suck eggs but using the same prompt and changing a personality trait could give the difference in a heel/face turn for a worker.

Edited by Powerful_Fox
  • Like 3

You are absolutely right and it's not as obvious as you think. The expressions make a lot of difference. I also had trouble making "ugly" ppl with Daz and had to use morphs, but expressions change all that. 

That being said: the happy one is quite ugly imo. But as it is a relative term, it's mostly a hit ir miss kind of thing. It is one of the reasons why AI generators give you 4 renders by default, so you can pick. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blackman said:

That being said: the happy one is quite ugly imo. But as it is a relative term, it's mostly a hit ir miss kind of thing. It is one of the reasons why AI generators give you 4 renders by default, so you can pick. 

It sometimes also take a few goes, even at 4 a time, to get what you're looking for.

realistic human, 28 years old Australian female commentator, attractive, red hair, muscular, small chin, slightly scarred left eye, blue eyes, black suit, white background, no shadows on the face, face evenly illuminated, aspect ratio 1:1

The Inquisition's prompt template works, didn't get the scar I wanted, but randomly got a masculine kinda face, which fits given the character I was thinking of when making the image is canonically trans... so that works.
(I am working on a private mod for a let's play.)

VyktoryDarke.jpg

Edited by Nexxus Drako
  • Like 2

Tried meta ai today and got this one. 

Create me a headshot of a male wrestler. Make character look charming and have a big mustache. Give him warm eyes and a slight smile and light brown hair. Make his appearance 1970s inspired with lots of flare and flash. Make it look modern.

7A28E237-407A-4C7D-A60A-223D9BBA59A7.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, EdJames said:

As an AI character creator, I’ve never spent so much time in my life looking at other men to determine whether they are of 64 or 73 out of 100 attractiveness…

Did you do the official C-verse? :p Really hoping it's the same person for all the renders that there's some sort of consistency. 

I personally do care if people with 50 attractiveness get rerendered as models who should have 90+, but in-game it only makes a difference if they are 80 or more. The only difference could be that the ones with 30 aren't ging to be hired by big companies, but I don't know how extreme that would be. Then again, if AI is silly enough to use them in look-based angles there will be some effect. Either way, it's one of the stats that matters the least, I think. So I wouldn't go crazy about it.

15 minutes ago, austinjameslive said:

Tried meta ai today and got this one. 

Create me a headshot of a male wrestler. Make character look charming and have a big mustache. Give him warm eyes and a slight smile and light brown hair. Make his appearance 1970s inspired with lots of flare and flash. Make it look modern.

7A28E237-407A-4C7D-A60A-223D9BBA59A7.jpeg

You should see what you can do with Midjourney! (But this looks awesome)

29 minutes ago, Blackman said:

Did you do the official C-verse? :p Really hoping it's the same person for all the renders that there's some sort of consistency. 

I personally do care if people with 50 attractiveness get rerendered as models who should have 90+, but in-game it only makes a difference if they are 80 or more. The only difference could be that the ones with 30 aren't ging to be hired by big companies, but I don't know how extreme that would be. Then again, if AI is silly enough to use them in look-based angles there will be some effect. Either way, it's one of the stats that matters the least, I think. So I wouldn't go crazy about it.

Likewise.

it’s an interesting process when you go through the Cornellverse and compare the stats to the characters. Wolf Hawkins is a great example of a guy that is meant to be excruciatingly good looking, but when you use the original image as a reference image, you’re not getting anywhere near that. 

Attached is what a direct CREF version would look like of him using the original character render. Too young. Not handsome enough.

IMG_3730.jpeg

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 1

This Wolf would look a lot sexier if he wasn't so sad. Good example on how expression could make a render work imo. 

How is it using the original renders as a base? I honestly can't believe that works at all. They are 150x and low quality. Even AI upscaling won't work afaik.