General Render Thread

I can get us started! I'll be sure to focus on rendering new characters first before I go back to rendering old ones.

Celestina Cherish

CelestinaCherish.jpg.dd6e139918a8007ead375f4544ca83c2.jpg

Link to My Google Drive!

We aren't allowed to share direct links to paypal accounts or emails or anything like that here on Grey Dog, which is completely understandable from Grey Dog's point of view. It covers them. However, if you'd link to support me and my work in any way shape or form, or even commission custom work from me directly; I have a Ko-Fi which is linked here. Anything helps out a bunch, and I'd appreciate it tenfold as I'd love nothing more than to be able to sit here and make renders for these games nonstop. 

Edited by Shianne_EB
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Big Roguey said:

Put together a list of workers who will need a blue background render for that pic pack to be complete, should be below. It's only names for now but I'll go back in and add the relevant description once I've had a bagel or two.

CVerse Blue Who Need Renders

This is now complete with name, age, gender, ethnicity, height, weight and notes I put to make the task a bit more bearable for me typing in/renderers getting a feel for the character.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Astil said:

Are the lines under the eyes scars or discoloration? Either way unique.

A little of both lol.

I was trying to re-create the dark spots and scars from his AI render but very hard to do with what I currently have. It doesn’t help either with the lack of content Daz has for darker skin. I’ll admit, I’m not a fan of how this one came out on the 150x150 but will do some more research and reattempt one of these days. It’s nice because it gives me something else to learn.