General Render Thread

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Wrenegade said:

image.jpeg.7ea5e98d00a598813429a70adf614dc2.jpeg

Chico Casanova

I know these renders aren't appreciated anymore but going to try to finish the ones without a blue background. 

Look I know there are people who dont like the AI stuff and wont use it so these will always come in handy to that segment of the fanbase.  As long as you enjoy doing it then it's worthwhile.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Wrenegade said:

Chico Casanova

I know these renders aren't appreciated anymore but going to try to finish the ones without a blue background. 

Glad to see you chugging along. I'll always appreciate other artist's work. I like your Chico and Seigo especially. 

I burned out a few weeks back; it's been tough trying to justify rendering the rest of the new CV characters when I don't have that much investment in them. Still have barely played the game, the default CV just doesn't entice me as much as it used to.

Edited by Shianne_EB
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

They're definitely appreciated Wrenegade and anyone else who works on them. I'm in a similar boat to Shianne in that the default CVerse doesn't hold much interest to me now but seeing people keep the spirit of the golden days alive is always rad.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Big Roguey said:

They're definitely appreciated Wrenegade and anyone else who works on them. I'm in a similar boat to Shianne in that the default CVerse doesn't hold much interest to me now but seeing people keep the spirit of the golden days alive is always rad.

Weirdly I find it easier this time because people got some expansion packs out really quickly that allow people to shape things to their own tastes a lot easier.  The CVerse itself is okay but a bit stagnant and it feels less and less like the world we live in with little womens wrestling etc.  Which is why I tweak it.  Everyone is different though, some just want canon. 

It's sort of the same as the pic style - people like the AI or the old traditional style, they like realistic or renderish or comic book style.   One thing we are really lucky with is that the game is easy to change to how you want and the community provides lots of options for the people who want to do that.  Thats why a thread like this is great because there are people who really want this style in their game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wrenegade said:

Chico Casanova

Just echoing that I always enjoy seeing new proper DAZ renders my interest in the Cornellverse has just also gone. Don’t let the AI fad stop you!

• Thanks 1

Thanks yall! Needed to hear all of that! It was a bad choice of words on my part so my apologies, but I feel I’m in the same boat. I’ve reached the point where my interest in Cornellverse is gone too unfortunately and I am feeling a bit of the burnout. Going to try to keep at it tho, thanks again! 

• Like 2

I love seeing new renders on here. I only play cverse so seeing some get their first pic, or an old favourite getting an update is keeping it fresh for me. Thank you everyone that is putting their time and effort into these! Oh and the quality of them is great, so much personality. Thank you 

• Like 5