General Gameplay Questions Thread

JCan workers only be part in one storyline this time? I wanted to put someone who has a major role in one story as a supporting role in another story but can't find him when I go to "add worker". In 20 that was possible.

5 hours ago, kg04 said:

JCan workers only be part in one storyline this time? I wanted to put someone who has a major role in one story as a supporting role in another story but can't find him when I go to "add worker". In 20 that was possible.

Make sure your not excluding workers currently in a storyline in the filter and then add as a minor role

Edited by Yoyoyojjoe

Hi guys. Really not sure if this is a bug or not, so thought I’d ask here first. Any help would be appreciated.

I’m playing with morale effects off, however still get notes on my Home Screen that ‘Worker X has morale issues’. Is this normal?

I played 2020 very briefly, and don’t recall seeing this happen, though it could be the case I’ve just never noticed it before?

Workers don’t have notes in green/red about positive/negative morale, so can only assume it is off and it isn’t affecting anything, however I’m now up to 5 notes about different workers and it’s increasing pretty much every week. It doesn’t really affect anything too much, but I’m wary I’ll eventually get the stage where I have dozens of these notes. 

For the record, I hadn’t turned the effects off until I’d started my save - this could possibly be the reason if it is a bug? 

1 minute ago, MiykaelP said:

I am currently playing 2 player, playing as both TCW and MAW. Is there a way to go back to 1 player and just control TCW ? 

While playing as whoever you are booking MAW as go to options and there is a button there that says Leave Game, that will have that player leave the game so you are now only playing as the TCW booker.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, kemicode said:

Are there any bonuses for opting for a strict enforcement of the face/heel divide? Or is it just a realism thing?

Realisme thing. It only gives you penalties if it's enforced according to the player handbook (17.6)

I've got a question my self I couldn't find in the handbook.
If a worker have 0 in his Booking Skills stat, Is hiring him/her on the booking team eventually give him some? (Not talking about User Character)

2 hours ago, jc1888 said:

I’m playing with morale effects off, however still get notes on my Home Screen that ‘Worker X has morale issues’. Is this normal?

It's the same as 2020, in that it shows the morale but it doesn't have any effect if you've got morale turned off. I agree that that's confusing though, it's just that nobody has ever brought it up before, so I'll turn it off from the next patch onward.

1 hour ago, RobinS said:

If a worker have 0 in his Booking Skills stat, Is hiring him/her on the booking team eventually give him some? (Not talking about User Character)

No.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JP317 said:

While playing as whoever you are booking MAW as go to options and there is a button there that says Leave Game, that will have that player leave the game so you are now only playing as the TCW booker.

Thanks !

10 minutes ago, StatboyVT said:

Is there no "Select All" in the editor this year? The reason I ask is that I'm trying to delete all the venues and locations to install this mod, and I really don't feel like clicking "delete" on 700+ options. Or am I just missing it?

You need to press "Toggle List" to unlock it

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm a lurker. I've been around the forums for a long time, though. I've been playing Adam's games since before the Extreme Warfare 5000 days. Lol! Anyway, I have a question regarding PPVs that I didn't find an answer to in the handbook. I'm currently playing as SWF and running two brands: Supreme and Apex. The handbook says I will be severely penalized by running more than one monthly PPV within 31 days. Would this still hold true for brand PPVs? I'm basically trying to run two monthly PPVs a month, one for the Supreme brand and one for the Apex brand. If anyone has an answer to this, then I'd be grateful. I'm still two weeks out in-game before I run my first two brand PPVs. Thanks again.

Edited by tripleh3b

On 8/5/2024 at 11:00 PM, hassan2 said:

Should you not only see the workers on that brand split at the give time off screen? I have the full WWE showing for Raw when I have a brand split in place

@Adam Ryland could you confirm if this is intended please? Also if I run WWE save on Raw I can only select Raw guys for matches, but everyone for angles, is that right?

Edited by hassan2

8 hours ago, tripleh3b said:

I'm currently playing as SWF and running two brands: Supreme and Apex. The handbook says I will be severely penalized by running more than one monthly PPV within 31 days. Would this still hold true for brand PPVs?

Yes, it would hold true.

Hello, I imagine this has been answered before but I checked parts 6 & 7 of the handbook and still don't know. How can I start my own company, but that company be one of the companies in the database that has not debuted yet? For example, starting YEPW or HIW. Thanks.

45 minutes ago, mdycnt said:

Hello, I imagine this has been answered before but I checked parts 6 & 7 of the handbook and still don't know. How can I start my own company, but that company be one of the companies in the database that has not debuted yet? For example, starting YEPW or HIW. Thanks.

Go into the database Editor. Change the Set To Open Date to the first day the database you're playing. It would be playable in the companie selection when you start a new game.
Maybe do a copy of the database first if you want to keep a clean one without changes.

1 hour ago, ALinc said:

How do I do a multi day event? What do I type in the multi day text box?

Thanks!

This is covered in the handbook, see there.

21 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Is this intended or a bug? A non-wrestler with no match getting a catchphrase event.

bug.png

It's intended. He's a personality, there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to have a catchphrase.

• Like 2