Random screenshot thread

On 8/14/2024 at 6:58 PM, EdJames said:

image.png

Still scumbagging at every opportunity in my game...

I want to figure out how to make European Rounds style wrestling matches and create a Collar and Elbow (Coiléar agus Uillinn) federation in Ireland treating the sport totally legit, not MMA cross-over, legit tie up pro wrestling... and the first thing I think I'm gonna do is have an angle where Merle O'Curle shoot beats up Mark Carnie after inviting him over to their Celtic Neighbor to celebrate the kick off of the federation...  Can angles be manipulated to add "Bury"?  I wonder if he'll take a stunt bump and a crazy bump.

Edited by elmiticomark

6 hours ago, benjirino said:

There's no reason to be afraid any more, y'all!

image.png.6883ea00fb2b63b4ad836c849c333827.png

No!!!!!!! Now who will stop the Alien Armada conquering the Earth ... we are doomed people ... DOOMED!!!!!!

Well except if they are pushing Celestina, Hez and the Woodchuck to the Moon ... in which case all is right with the world. 

image.gif.9dd99fe1adf566efe73f14608fe39511.gifimage.gif.92e04aa16e2bcbf32c756a12afaec042.gifimage.jpeg.f63334ff59923a3420f2566992b6305a.jpeg

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, alpha2117 said:

Oh yeah Higa is insanely good.

Yeah, when 2020 came out I made a Total Womens Wrestling brand and basically set off a long-term "give me 25,000$ or I've got big morale issues" situation because I put her over Brooke Tyler and then Jaime Quine for the title.  She's like the female equivalent of getting Matthew Keith before he went to Japan in (idk was that 2010?).  In this sim, she's just getting into---but losing---main event matches on 5SSW tours.  Wayyyy too good for that ---> at the rate it seems it's gone in this sim, and the last one (she was midcard in that at the time of March 2024).  Makes me want to run a QAW take over sim.   Edit:  nevermind, after a 39-1-43 2022, Higa is 5SSW champion.  Sweeeeeeh.

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.2715b1dcdf53eb2ffac61c840c101194.png

Edited by elmiticomark
Jaime Quine, not Alicia Strong (Alicia Strong was a signing a few years into opening the womens division) Also; double edit, YEEEHAW
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, benjirino said:

Higa has literally been the only person I've signed on every single save this year. Her awful personality is justified by her talent. Absolute damn GOAT.

She's in that category of person where the reward can outweigh the risk. Try to keep her happy and you're laughing all the way to the bank. I've not had a game where her troublemaking has led 5 Star to let her go so even the AI seems to agree she's worth it. Obviously keeping her away from problems is easier said than done but that girl is money. Just waiting in the CVerse for a man with a silly hat to come along and poach her to start Daffodil Dream Wrestling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

That would make sense and would show that attributes do have an effect in game.

[signs Jake Idol, Philippe LaGrenier, Fuyuko Higa, BW Eddie, and every good worker/potential locker room problem in the game]

[also signs Biff The Bruiser and Ed Monton]

[Monton & Bruiser bond]

[the mind of Jake Idol, on repeat:  don't do it, that guys friends with that guy]

So since the start of September this is the amount of people (with two exceptions) who have decided to take an MMA fight... The vast majority of them rookies from the last year! I've been getting a stupidly high amount of MMA Crossover stars coming in, I'm not sure if this is a bug, working as intended or just RNG but if a dojo has MMA Crossover ticked, you better believe you're getting loads of them. TCW this year have a nearly 50% strike rate, my own custom "fill the UK with female talent" one had 7/12!

image.thumb.jpeg.8f3b86c182e41ee8b34f26deed416064.jpeg

image.png.7a365b35275ee8cf4fd37bb51aa75525.png

I thought she was hitting Bollywood , turns out it was Hollywood 😅   

Unrelated, but on the following day her pop has already changed to 60 all around the globe, thought it would update only in the two years hint. With such a high pop everywhere I'm sure a bigger company will poach her, but I'm happy for our breakout girl 🫡

• Like 3