Special events/matches in ORC?

You know how the WWE has the Royal Rumble and some feds have annual tournaments? Is that stuff in this mod/possible in the game? I'm in ECWA now and they have a tourney in April every year. Will it happen in the game? How can I be sure to gain entry or is it random? I'm a main eventer and the champ.

i streak to get attention! To the best of my knowledge Royal rumble matches are not in the game as you only ever have 2 competors in the ring at the same time. There are also no plans to include these type of matches. Adam has said that ladder matches are a future possibility though. TBH i do not think this is even an ORC question, perhaps a post in the general wrespi2 forum would have been more appropriate. Never mind eh, you will know for future reference.

The annual events can be programed in but the AI wont know to hold certain matches. Like an event that is an anual one night tournament, the AI wont know it's a one night tournament so it would just book it as any other show. It will occur each year though if it's set to annual.

Archived