TEW IX Public Beta Release Reaction Thread

4 minutes ago, Shooltra said:

The way it worked for 2020 from what I saw is that handshake deals can be broken, written deals can't.

What I assume is happening is that MJF is on a Written deal so he has to fulfill his obligations even though you signed him on an exclusive contract so to get him exclusively for you, you would do what is done with exclusive contracts and wait for his deal to be up ( as written deals can't be ongoing ) and sign him to an exclusive contract.

Ah okay that makes sense. Cheers.

6 hours ago, Roka said:

I’m having the same issue.  Was trying to book the Rip Chord tournament for MAW and it kept announcing the winner straight away.

If you all haven't already, it might be best to post that in Tech Support so Adam can look at it & figure out a fix. He may need a copy of your save, too.

I got 0 PPV buys for the Royal Rumble lmao. That's so funny. I don't think I did anything wrong?! Just set it up as normal, clicked all the recommended broadcasters etc. Is this a known thing?

1 minute ago, Hlock said:

I got 0 PPV buys for the Royal Rumble lmao. That's so funny. I don't think I did anything wrong?! Just set it up as normal, clicked all the recommended broadcasters etc. Is this a known thing?

Would depend on what other broadcasters you selected

1 minute ago, The Otter said:

Would depend on what other broadcasters you selected

I literally did the 'auto-select' button like I always did on TEW 2020. So all of the potential ones WWE could pick were picked.