Should be able to buy a defunct company

If a company wants to buy a defunct company like DAVE or Rapid Pro Wrestling or whatever, they should be able to do so. 

Say I, as USPW want to buy the TWL or AAPW and use them as a child company, I feel like I should get a boost for bringing back a classic product and maybe some workers associated with that product in production roles. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, jaymeetee said:

Love that idea. Maybe the longer a promotion is out of business, the less popularity you gain when buying them too.

I think there could be some initial excitement, like when WWE brought back ECW and it is up to the booker to sustain that momentum after the first few months.

Agreed completely, or hell, if you have enough wealth, buy them as an unemployed owner and play as them or something. Though i dont know how it would work if another company has purchased one of the title belts

Edited by beatingstuff88
more info
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, beatingstuff88 said:

Agreed completely, or hell, if you have enough wealth, buy them as an unemployed owner and play as them or something. Though i dont know how it would work if another company has purchased one of the title belts

You could just have it so the company comes without the belt but costs less money to buy. (minus the cost of the belt)

• Like 1

I will second this

Additionally, I would like if it is possible for characters in game to reopen a closed company the same as if they would be starting a new one. 

Maybe require a certain amount of personal finance for larger defunct companies, or a limit on how long they’ve been dead (10+ years?)

• Like 3