Creative Energy and Booking Skill

Hi,

1) I like the idea of Creative Energy, but I feel like a step/some nuance is missing with the bought ideas having a randomized scale of risk/success that the User has no control over. Would it be possible to have the User choose how risky an idea they "buy" is, with the potential gain/loss to the segment being linked to the risk? Maybe even the more CE spent makes it less risky, like it's a well thought out "pet project"? Or it could be somehow linked to personality and attributes/reputation? 

2) This is half question, half suggestion, so it may be error on my part, but: can the Booking Skill value rise/fall, specifically for the User Avatar? It'd seem like kind of a loophole if it was static, since it effects the Creative Energy output, especially while booking by yourself. This stat seems arguably more important than it was in past editions, wholely replacing the old user skills, and fluctuation of the stat seems like it gives some more "realism" if its directly linked to the Creative Energy system. If I set my UA to 100 booking skill and book awful shows and it never goes down, therefore keeping my CE potential super high, that seems backwards, and same vice versa, if I started at like 25 booking skill and tried to "become" a better booker.

Thanks!