Indy Sleaze Sept' 2024 Edition
Indy Sleaze Sept' 2024 GIF Edition

PICTURE PACK
PICTURE
GIF PICTURE

Next Release
Maybe December

DISCORD
Visit the RWC Discord where you can chat with the RWC team and all fans of the mod. We also have a channel on there to chat with us about the Indy Sleaze mod, making requests and suggestions. https://shorturl.at/Q1dLm

INDY SLEAZE is a mod that lets you play with all sorts of Japanese independent promotions. It's up to you whether it will be with the colorful gimmicks of Osaka Pro, the grunge-style of 666 or traditional wrestling with Dradition - It's up to you! You can play the mod as a standalone, but also import everything into the Real World Chronicles mod.

Edited by CGN91
  • Like 14

Posted (edited)

I'll copy the instruction @raspymorten & @nutt2252 did for their awesome RWC additions! 

I'm nowhere near an expert for importing stuff, so I hope it will work out for this mod as well :D

If there's a section with nothing to import, then just hop over it.

Import These First! (Exact order)

1. Moves
  2. Movesets
  3. Workers
  4. Companies
  5. Events
  6. Titles
  7. Training Facilities
  8. TV Shows
  9. Broadcasters
  10. Broadcasting Deals

Then Import These! (No exact order here)

• Alliance Members
  • Alter Egos
  • Company Relationships
  • Match Types
  • Chemistry
  • Graduates
  • Venues and Locations
  • Tag Teams
  • Stables
  • Worker Relationships
Edited by CGN91
  • Like 3

Welcome to my very first try to create a mod for our community!

At first I created a couple of workers for my database and didn't consider doing a whole mod for it, but once I got some guys into the database, I thought maybe there are people out there who had a dream of playing with indy sleaze companies. Why not give it a try and give something back to the community?

I wrote @Questlove and asked him for permission to use wrestler which are already in the RWC database so I can have perfectly matched title lineages and rosters. So big thank you to the guys from the RWC mod here!

So INDY SLEAZE will be a mod you can play as a standalone as well as importing companies, titles, wrestlers etc. you like into the RWC mod.

I'll continue the mod when I'm back from vacation :)

• Like 4

FIRST IX UPDATE

~ All existing workers (208 so far) have their heights/weights added. Including max and min. weights.
~ All existing workers have their birth dates correctly to match the new calendar system.
~ All existing workers have their debut dates correctly.

See you in two weeks :)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, bladee said:

no way you're hinting at releasing this in 2 weeks, so excited man. 

It won't be released in two weeks. I'm just on vacation with my family and I'll be back on my computer in two weeks :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CGN91 said:

It won't be released in two weeks. I'm just on vacation with my family and I'll be back on my computer in two weeks :D 

it doesn't matter how long it takes man, i'm just looking forward to playing it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

NON-WRESTLER

So of course non-wrestlers such as referees and announcers are also an important part of a pro-wrestling company. I gathered informations for some non-wrestlers who are working in promotions that will included in the mod, but also for non-wrestlers who are working as freelancers. Here we have Gray Zone Hiyoko (666), Gandhara Suzuki (Freelancer) and wonderman (Announcer for HEAT UP).

sASSm4g.jpeg eUSuX0g.jpeg fHgy5zM.jpeg

• Like 4

VENUES / LOCATIONS

There will be plenty of smaller venues being added to the mod to get the full Indy Sleaze feeling while booking. Also notable is that I added 36 locations to even go further into regions, who are not represented with a venue in their prefecture like Nagasaki, Oita, Okinawa or others.

eC25RfY.png 5LiqVAM.png

• Like 11

In cooperation with Joshi enthusiast @Moravek27, there will be a big Joshi Expansion!

The following six companies will be live with the first update of the mod (and more will follow):

• Ice Ribbon
  • Marvelous
  • OZ Academy
  • SEAdLINNNG
  • Diana
  • PURE-J
  • Like 15

RELEASE

It's time people! Indy Sleaze is out now with it's first update. PLEASE make sure to read the "How To Use" Guide. 

Indy Sleaze Sept' 2024 Edition
PICTURES

This is the first mod we ever did/started, so please understand it's a learning process for us, too. If you want to make suggestions, give us feedback or making requests feel free to do it. You can do that in the Indy Sleaze thread as well as on the RWC discord, where we have our own channel.

Special thanks to the RWC guys for helping me out so much, especially Quest. Also thanks for every mod maker in the community as well as every player of TEW.

• Like 6

• CGN91 changed the title to [RELEASE] INDY SLEAZE IX: A Real World Puro Indy Mod