🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

3 minutes ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

Do you know how to add background to multiple pics at the same time?

The quickest way I've found, is befunky.com...

You 'open' the background pic...

Then on the left, you add the layers - which are the workers. When you drag the next wrestler onto the background, it highlights the one that is already there, and replaces it. I can do a roster of 40-50 in about 4 minutes I reckon.

1 minute ago, alpha2117 said:

I dont think I should mention the need for Mini alts too yet ... I mean Mini Bruce the Giant will just be a regular sized guy but we still need it.

I feel like your diary is missing someone who believes they are a mini giant when they are actually just a regular sized worker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SammyT93 said:

I feel like your diary is missing someone who believes they are a mini giant when they are actually just a regular sized worker.

Dont tempt me.  I already have Exotiocs galore and all sorts of strangeness and your idea literally popped me. It's such a stupid idea guarenteed to fail and I love failure.

Wait till I get SNP Heart of Darkness out and I release my version of Echidna Mask onto Mark Carnie's life .... I have no idea if an even more dysfunctional version of SNP will be fun to play but the thought of gathering the absolutely worst characters I can find and putting them in one place at the same time and having them make each others lives a living hell is too darn appealing not to do.

On 10/4/2024 at 1:53 AM, Martel123 said:

Just want to make sure, but are you cool with people using your pictures in diaries? Got one in mind and really love the pics you have compared to the game. The thread here would be linked and you'd get credit in the thread of course. 

Yeah of course.

I mean I did the original images too, so in my mind at least, these are just an extension of that, at least in terms of canon.

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 2