๐ŸŸฃ ๐—˜๐——๐—๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

4 hours ago, EdJames said:

Yeah, I did the original ones, pretty much agreed with your view on them, so decided to do them virtually all again from scratch given the advances in technologyย ๐Ÿ˜

So I've done this all.....twice.

The Beauty of your default ones in game is now if we use these instead we have a massive number of pics we can potentially use as CVFP's.ย  So the initial effort was still worth it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Heinzreich said:

Don't know why you make it out to be so difficult!!!!!! Surely all you and any other person using AI did was type "give me 1600 pictures of these people" and paste the names down. Takes like an hour MAX!!!11!!

Nah, but really congrats, bromie. I only learned recently that you gen'd the default ones too. Don't know how you had the willpower to do up 3000+ people total lol. How long ago did you make up the defaults?

They took way longer. Like months and months of doing it every single night for hours . The tech was just way further back than where it is now, along with my own knowledge of how to get what I needed.

I went to the Workers database after downloading the new gif pic files. Use the search feature for workers with "Has No Picture" selected.ย 

It pulled out 990 out of 2,914.ย 

Did some clicking around. Angel of Mercy. Couldn't find a photo for him.ย 

Beast Bantom. Under the gif file it is Beast Bantam.ย 

Dark Eagle doesn't have a photo but Dark Eagle II does.ย 

Etc..ย 

Check the original pic packs from the default CV IX download. The original JPG (Default_ALT) and the gif ones (Default), both have theย  "Has No Picture" selected results showing 0 out of 2914. So those sets have everyone covered.ย 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

TCW has had a much needed rebrand in my game, albeit keeping with a simple, clean and (largely) B&W theme!

LOGOS

image.jpegย image.jpegย image.jpegย ย 

LOGO BACKDROPS

ย TCW.jpgย TCW_alt1.jpg

BROADCASTER

image.jpeg

BANNERS

image.jpeg

TV SHOWS

image.jpegย image.jpeg

PAY-PER-VIEW EVENTS

image.jpegย image.jpegย image.jpegย image.jpeg

image.jpegย image.jpegย image.jpegย image.jpeg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ZonaCidal said:

I went to the Workers database after downloading the new gif pic files. Use the search feature for workers with "Has No Picture" selected.ย 

It pulled out 990 out of 2,914.ย 

Did some clicking around. Angel of Mercy. Couldn't find a photo for him.ย 

Beast Bantom. Under the gif file it is Beast Bantam.ย 

Dark Eagle doesn't have a photo but Dark Eagle II does.ย 

Etc..ย 

Check the original pic packs from the default CV IX download. The original JPG (Default_ALT) and the gif ones (Default), both have theย  "Has No Picture" selected results showing 0 out of 2914. So those sets have everyone covered.ย 

As I've said....still have a huge backlog of pictures to cut and post so yes, it won't be complete just yet.

Actually, let me go one further - if you've got 900+ missing, you're clearly using an old version of the people folder, probably from the first day I released it. Beast and Dark Eagle were both corrected ages ago. I've made it so you can either download the whole people folder again OR download the daily updates and let those overwrite everything.ย 

Edited by EdJames

11 minutes ago, EdJames said:

TCW has had a much needed rebrand in my game, albeit keeping with a simple, clean and (largely) B&W theme!

image.jpegย image.jpegย image.jpegย image.jpegย 

image.jpegย image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I really wanted to start a TCW game but the look is so out-dated, very much in for that change.

24 minutes ago, benjirino said:

I really wanted to start a TCW game but the look is so out-dated, very much in for that change.

I was definitely going for a purposely sterile, but clean and professional look for them given their old school, wrestling-first approach.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hbharman said:

How soon can we expect transparent GIF renders in the current style? I have a few from the unassigned workers pack that I'd like to use for my new save game.

Just to be clear, by transparent GIF renders, you presumably mean "mini-square" versions in the style of the default?

5 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Just to be clear, by transparent GIF renders, you presumably mean "mini-square" versions in the style of the default?

Yes. (Specifically, if you could make a version of Unassigned Caucasian Male #19, I'd be very grateful. I'd like to use that for a custom character)

Edited by hbharman
adding some more stuff

Posted (edited)

So by way of showing you where we're up to, here are the remaining cuts that need doing to complete "the full set", totally 388...

Pack 6 (@Crychon)

image.png

Pack 7 (@d12345)

image.png

Pack 8 (@krautz)

image.png

Pack 9 ( @The Inquisition)

image.png

SPECIAL PACK 10

This is a weird pack where I've chucked them to one side because I know I need to do fiddly stuff with them that I didn't want to outsource)

image.png

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, hbharman said:

Yes.

I'll paste directly from the intro. It says above it "What To Expect From The Day One Update..."
ย 

Transparent GIFs in the current style
Possibly! Convince me...but if I do I'll want to put them all on a consistent background (that isn't the blue, since that already exists). I've been playing around with the below, but make no promises that this will happen.ย 

ย 

So I finally got to play a bit of the game and of course the first thing any normal human being does, was get dragged down a rabbit hole doing a whole new load of graphics to make my TCW save as immersive as possible. The result was the rebrand you saw in a previous post, followed by a whole redo of the events (which was remarkably fun)...

TCW_WhereAngels.jpgย TCW_TheWar.jpgย image.jpegย TCW_TheateningBehavior.jpgย TCW_SummerShowdown.jpgTCW_PsychoCircus.jpgย TCW_Malice.jpgย TCW_KingOfKings.jpgย TCW_JustAnotherDay.jpgย TCW_HotterThanHell.jpgTCW_ExcessiveForce.jpgย TCW_DestructiveEnergy.jpgย TCW_Battleground.jpgย TCW_ALittleSouth.jpg

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I'll paste directly from the intro. It says above it "What To Expect From The Day One Update..."
ย 

ย 

Okay, thanks. I figured that since you said that there were no more images to create, now might be an appropriate time to ask. But take your time. :)