🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

Bedlam.jpg Ruin.jpg Trix Triumph.jpg Killswitch.jpg

Some redos that I felt needed sharpening up, some resizes and some re-workings....

BJ O'Neill.jpg Air Attack Weasel.jpg Bam Bam Johansson.jpg Hercules Johansson.jpg

Belle Bryden.jpg Advaith Behera.jpg Alex Braun.jpg Alex Braun_alt.jpg 

Delirium.jpg Viktor Beskov.jpg Pharaoh King.jpg Noxious.jpg 

North Star Jr.jpg Harry Wilson.jpg Harry Wilson_alt.jpg Doomsday.jpg

El Heroe Mexicano.jpg Eduardo Prieto.jpg Creeper.jpg Writhe.jpg

Adrian McGhee.jpg Acheron.jpg

And now for the fun bit - I've started unmasking some of the masked wrestlers for you...
Altitude_alt.jpg Altitude
Boriken Love Machine Jr.jpg Boriken Love Machine Jr
Boom-Boom Jamaica.jpg Boom-Boom Jamaica
Blue Wolf_alt.jpg Blue Wolf
Blue Dragon_alt.jpg Blue Dragon
Anarchist_alt.jpg  Anarchist
Amazing Fire Fly_alt.jpg Amazing Fire Fly

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Just for you, @The Lloyd...I've added new style specific folders into the LATEST UPDATE folder of the MEGA.

Oh you legend 😁 There I was, working away on my own little contribution. Thank you so much. Hope you enjoyed All In. Nigel's return was a big moment for me. Seems like a really nice guy,

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

Oh you legend 😁 There I was, working away on my own little contribution. Thank you so much. Hope you enjoyed All In. Nigel's return was a big moment for me. Seems like a really nice guy,

Saved you a job ;)

5 hours ago, Yokai said:

Any chance you could do an updated relit Jotaro Tanaka that looks a little more muscular and tough like his original pic did? 

So I've had a look at the database and original character design - Tanaka is not supposed to be a 'muscular' guy by default (he's a toned middleweight) and I think the image that shipped with IX, albeit I did it, is probably misrepresentative of the intent of the character on reflection. 

6 hours ago, Yokai said:

Any chance you could do an updated relit Jotaro Tanaka that looks a little more muscular and tough like his original pic did? 

image.png

Here's a version you can use. I'm not sure if I'll add it to the overall pack or not - he just feels a bit boring and generic this way to me whereas the new render has a little more originality.

15 hours ago, EdJames said:

image.png

Here's a version you can use. I'm not sure if I'll add it to the overall pack or not - he just feels a bit boring and generic this way to me whereas the new render has a little more originality.

This is perfect. Exactly like what I had in mind. Thank you!

Here's your Pharaoh King, @krautz

Pharaoh King.gif Pharaoh King_alt2.gif Pharaoh King_alt1.gif

A new Koyo Kinoshita, Killer Shark and Captain USA

Koyo Kinoshita.gif Killer Shark.gif image.gif

And now some more unmasked wrestlers...

image.gif Dragonheart_alt1.gif Dragonheart
image.gif  Dr Rudo_alt1.gif Dr Rudo
image.gif Demon King_alt1.gif Demon King
image.gif Decimalo_alt1.gif Decimalo
image.gif Death's Hand_alt1.gif Death's Hand
image.gif Deadly Deadshot_alt1.gif Deadly Deadshot
image.gif Dark Wing_alt1.gif Dark Wing
image.gif Cyclops_alt1.gif Cyclops
image.gif Chess Maniac_alt1.gif Chess Maniac
image.gif Charron_alt1.gif Charron
image.gif Cerebro_alt1.gif Cerebro
Captain USA.gif Captain USA_alt1.gif Captain USA
image.gifCalifornia Kid_alt1.gif California Kid
image.gif Calavera_alt1.gif Calavera

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FINisher said:

Amazing work, once again.

These masked ones aren't perfect, but I'm pleasantly surprised at how easy it's been to get something half decent that at least has the right core features and head shape of the person beneath the mask. 

I also loved the idea that Pharaoh King would lose the mask, but still insist on wearing a crown.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EdJames said:

Any others people think don't quite sit right?

The lighting on Jack Jackson - pic is good, lighting is bad.

I'm in two minds about Jaylon Martins. On one hand, I'm like - "yeah, bit cocky, jock of an athlete, future star"... on the other hand, I think "he's got the potential to be the biggest name in TCW one day and he looks like he just let rip in a lift" - I'm not sure. I'm torn, but I could be alone in that.

John Maverick's hair looks like he wouldn't wear his hair like that, with that hair-line. The face etc is actually spot on, but he'd tie it back if he was that thin I think.

Johnny Bloodstone, I think he always had a shaved head / shorter hair - kinda similar to how Joey Morgan's looks in this pack. Goatee isn't quite red enough for my liking either.

I just picked the letter 'J' and looked through them all... Some of my favourites are in this section!!! Joss Thompson is perfect, Joey Beauchamp (my guy) looks great, Joey Poison, Morgan, Special mention for Jeff Amazon too! Well played sir!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlexTheTall said:

Just want to know how to work around the unassigned worker, do I have to set up them my ethnic name or something to make them work for generated people?

Thanks

Not entirely sure of the question, but haven’t really done much around the unassigned workers yet. Focus was on main DB, now the unmasked guys. Maybe after that I’ll look properly.

38 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

image.jpeg

The tiniest of tiny ALTs... added Shark's little beard thing in :) Great pic this.

So, interesting one on Killer Shark. I actively chose NOT to put the beard on him because I felt like it was very "of that era" when his pic was done, but think that by 2022, he'd probably have lost that look. 

Really good job adding it though!

8 minutes ago, EdJames said:

So, interesting one on Killer Shark. I actively chose NOT to put the beard on him because I felt like it was very "of that era" when his pic was done, but think that by 2022, he'd probably have lost that look. 

Really good job adding it though!

I agree. However, to play devil's advocate, something I've noticed about wrestling over the years (decades) is that once someone finds a 'look' that works, they tend to stick with it through thick and thin, and often across eras. Thinking Scott Steiner, Hulk Hogan's tash spring to mind.

That said, some will evolve their look over time also, and change and tweak as necessary. Interesting thought. The Titan from this pack is timeless though!! :D Love that!!

20 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

I agree. However, to play devil's advocate, something I've noticed about wrestling over the years (decades) is that once someone finds a 'look' that works, they tend to stick with it through thick and thin, and often across eras. Thinking Scott Steiner, Hulk Hogan's tash spring to mind.

That said, some will evolve their look over time also, and change and tweak as necessary. Interesting thought. The Titan from this pack is timeless though!! :D Love that!!

I've always hated Titan personally.

19 hours ago, EdJames said:

Any others people think don't quite sit right?

Id love to see an alternate Mighty Mo and Jaylen Martins. Jaylen looks like his 2020 render for sure but i never used it because it doesnt fit his description (also dont like the wave cap look). I imagine a Cam Newton type athlete with his physical stats and body type so it always throws me off. I think your OG Mo was awesome but i cant find a way to redownload it.