🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

This pic pack is a "lifesaver".

I mean, the 150px x 150px size already looks kinda small on a 1920 x 1080 screen, so the fact default pictures are 100x100 with backdrops filling the rest make it looks those are pics for ants.

Would have made more sense to keep 150x150 as default for workers' pic and add backdrops around to make the total size 200x200.

But I disgress... Thank you !

Edited by Lionhart
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lionhart said:

This pic pack is a "lifesaver".

I mean, the 150px x 150px size already looks kinda small on a 1920 x 1080 screen, so the fact default pictures are 100x100 with backdrops filling the rest make it looks those are pics for ants.

Would have made more sense to keep 150x150 as default for workers' pic and add backdrops around to make the total size 200x200.

But I disgress... Thank you !

Yeah, I never enjoyed that design decision myself. Especially now the pics are so detailed - I want to see the characters, not make them less distinguishable for the sake of a picture frame. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, AlexTheTall said:

I have a small question (or request). If possible, will the "Special Edition" pack will be made into a .jpeg at some point?

Thank you for this awesome work.

I wasn’t planning on it, but it would take you literally minutes on Paint.net to do it if you want them.