Lower the weight limit

Just a minor thing as there aren't many guys that tiny in wrestling, but Microman apparently weighs 62 lbs, and the lowest weight you can set in TEW IX is 75 lbs. A few other "micro-estrellas" are also under 75 lbs. Since the sizes go as low as 3 feet, it seems like the weight could go as low as 60 lbs.

And while we're on the subject of little people, I would like to suggest a new hiring rule, "Maximum height is X", to simulate companies like the Micro Wrestling Federation. Theoretically you can use the "Maximum weight is X" for that but it doesn't completely work.

• Like 1

I just realized this after seeing your post but is there not a way to make it so a company will only hire minis? I see we have option for a minis division but not for an entire minis promotion.

8 hours ago, d12345 said:

I just realized this after seeing your post but is there not a way to make it so a company will only hire minis? I see we have option for a minis division but not for an entire minis promotion.

The closest I see is the "Maximum Weight is X lbs" option, so I guess you could set it at 100 lbs or lower, but a height option would be more useful since this game did introduce the mini feature.

On 7/30/2024 at 9:44 PM, MisterSocko said:

Just a minor thing as there aren't many guys that tiny in wrestling, but Microman apparently weighs 62 lbs, and the lowest weight you can set in TEW IX is 75 lbs. A few other "micro-estrellas" are also under 75 lbs. Since the sizes go as low as 3 feet, it seems like the weight could go as low as 60 lbs.

Just flagging up that this is in the next patch.

• Thanks 1