Spike Piledriver YouTube Content

With the launch of the new game I’ll be creating YouTube content based on TEW IX.

I’ll be posting guides, simulations and let’s play dynasties throughout the life cycle of the game.

My Spike Piledriver channel is a pretty fresh start but I’ve been making content for Football Manager for three years and run the SortitoutSI channel.

Spike Piledriver on Youtube

I’ll post links to all my videos as they are launched and have a hub of sorts in the first post to split the guides from the dynasties, etc.

Hope you enjoy the content, and please subscribe if you do!

aLuypH4ushNfq31Kb_mcM38wtxmVKujoiZxESb8_

We will be starting our first TEW IX save game series very soon. Using the default database and I will be booking Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling.

Got some fun things for this small independent promotion out of California; and once some real world mods have been released I'll introduce a real world save as well.

With that in mind, get ready for CZCW Revolution 2022; here's the planned card if you want to make any predictions:

Coastal Zone Championship Match
Frankie-Boy Fernandes © -vs- California Love Machine

Coastal Zone Xtreme Title Match
Carlos Barrera © -vs- Jonnie Perez

Coastal Zone Tag Team Title Match
The Beach Boys (Chet Chavez & Simon Waves) © -vs- The California Dreams (Skye Hermosa & Kira Lee)

COTT World Heavyweight Title Match
Frankie Perez © -vs- Miguel Rivera

Four-Way Matches (Winners earn their team a title match)
Waylon Walls -vs- Amy St. James -vs- Robbie Apex -vs- Jay Becker
Bullseye -vs- Ellie de Grazia -vs- Gabe Apex -vs- Malik Cash

The Wild Cats (Tigre Salvaje Jr. & El Jaguar) -vs- Cillian Catsby and Viento Negro

Masked Cougar, American Flash and Swipe Romero -vs- Heartbreaker, Air Raid Syren and Tony DeWonderful

Fox Mask II -vs- Altitude

* Card subject to change.

aLuypH4ushNfq31Kb_mcM38wtxmVKujoiZxESb8_

CZCW keeps rolling as it's now time for CZCW Vendetta 2022!

Here is the current announced card if you want to make predictions:

Coastal Zone Championship and COTT World Heavyweight Title for Title Match
Frankie-Boy Fernandes © -vs- Frankie Perez ©

Coastal Zone Tag Team Title Match
The Beach Boys (Chet Chavez & Simon Waves) © -vs- Gangsta Nation (Bullseye & Waylon Walls)

Coastal Zone Xtreme Title Match
Carlos Barrera © -vs Masked Cougar -vs- Eureka LaBelle

American Flash and California Love Machine -vs- The Apex Twins (Gabe & Robbie Apex)

Hugh de Aske -vs- Kira Lee -vs- Jonnie Perez

The Wild Cats (Tigre Salvaje Jr. & El Jaguar) -vs- The Inner City Express (Jay Becker & Malik Cash)

Altitude -vs- Viento Negro

* Card subject to change.

A bit of housekeeping, the CZCW Let’s Play series will be continuing, with a new show posted every three days for the foreseeable. Welcome to the Coastal Zone weekend will be out Saturday 31st; with Surf Slam on Tuesday 3rd and so on.

I’ll be bringing part two of my real world simulation where we jump to 5 years in and recap what the AI has been doing with AEW and WWE - that should be released Sunday 1st.

I’ll also be starting a new real world let’s play series using @MrCanada’s fantastic 2001 database where I’ll be playing as Shane McMahon and looking to restart WCW. Check out the database here. The Big Bang show will be released either Wednesday 4th or Thursday 5th - they will be a more involved video (particularly for PPVs) so will be less frequent than CZCW.

I hope you’ve been enjoying the content so far and are excited for any or all of the above.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2024 at 11:19 PM, Shifty425 said:

Been keeping up with the show on YT. Keep up the great work. Just wanted to let you know your sound/mic is cutting off quite a bit the last 2 episodes. 

Thanks, yeah for some reason when I install an update it turns the audio back on in game and it cuts my mic out - which is very annoying. Only realised it whilst editing the videos - already several shows further so can’t go back and re-record things.

• Like 1