Help Me Out!

TCP1

Hi guys, I have a fancy dress party and the theme is superheroes. So far I have these items: White contact lenses Brown Jedi Robe Now what I need is a superhero who might have both these qualities (Or something similar) and time is running out. Hit me with every and all thoughts and ideas.

tie the robe up real tight, put on a santa hat and go as hankey the christmas poo! - is he a super hero? Seriosly though, wouldnt a Jedi be counted as a super hero of sorts? Under the grounds that they are keepers of peace and they appear in comics. Here is an example (me and my "boys" on my stag night) [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/stag.jpg[/IMG] incidentally another dead easy to pull of costume you could go for is Silent bob - fake beard, long coat, baseball cap and your set!

[QUOTE=weirdo_man]I think Panix needs it for a worker for his new mod Panix, not to pick up chicks ;P[/QUOTE] Nope, it's all about picking up some ladies! I could try Jedi, but I don't think they'll have it! Plus, those robes in this weather for 7 hours???? Not pleasant!

i swear if i was single i could have hooked up with atleast one girl - and compared to my previous efforts, when i was single, without my Jedi robes - i was tending to score with approx. 0 women per night! Therefore i conclude that dressing as a Jedi gives you a pulling advantage - or maybe i was just a hell of a lot uglier 8 years ago!

[QUOTE=panix04]i swear if i was single i could have hooked up with atleast one girl - and compared to my previous efforts, when i was single, without my Jedi robes - i was tending to score with approx. 0 women per night! Therefore i conclude that dressing as a Jedi gives you a pulling advantage - or maybe i was just a hell of a lot uglier 8 years ago![/QUOTE] No doubt. Trust me, when there are 4 reasonably buff guys and me dressed as superheroes, we'll look good. What about Gambit from the X-Men?

Dude, [B]buy a balaclava and cut the top off[/B]. It'll be identical to Gambit's headgear - it'll cover your face and neck but leave your hair showing through. Then: [B]-Tight red/pink teeshirt -Any big belt (pref. with an X for the buckle) -Two pairs of black tights worn simultaneously (yes it's camp but if you're gonna do something you might as well go all out!) -Big sh*tkicker boots -Big brown (or blue depending on the series) coat -And the final touch - playing cards and a staff. Panix's idea of the phone number on the cards is cheesy as hell but goddamn I love it![/B] Quote The Raven Nevermore

Archived