UCW: Fantasy Fed

mjdgoldeneye

I had an idea of something that might be fun. Using EWR (because it's easier than TEW), I'll start a game as my custom fed: United Championship Wrestling, and do a normal diary. However, before it starts, a few people (I was thinking 4-10) would draft people from my roster and Dev. Camp. Then, as the diary progresses, workers would gain points for match wins, title wins, and etc. At the end of each year, the person with the most points wins! I think it would be interesting. Here is an example of the scoring list: TV Appearance: 1 pt. TV Match: 2 pts. TV Win: 3 pts. PPV Appearance: 2 pts. PPV Match: 4 pts. PPV Win: 6 pts. Title Win: 2 x Pts. gained for match Title Retain: 1.5 x Pts. gained for match 100% Segment: 5 x Pts. gained for segment If enough people decide they'd like to participate, I'll post the reamaing rules as well as my roster. (BTW, this will be open mainly to people that are experienced posters on this board. If haven't been here long, post that you are interesting in joining, but don't be mad if you aren't picked to play.)

[B]Backstory:[/B] In the year 2004, some major investors decided that the wrestling industry had potential to become a huge money maker. So, they set up a company known as United Championship Wrestling. Through connections and stock ownership, they were able to get lots of exposure. Also, because of one investor's involvement with Fox, 2 branded TV shows were set up on FSN: Firestorm and Shockwave. Over the next 2 years, they were able to gain a large amount of fans. Now, they are just under TNA in popularity. Ok then, here is the Firestorm roster: [IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5533/firestormju7.jpg[/IMG] [B]General Manager:[/B] The Rock (Face) [B]Announcers:[/B] Frankie Johnstone & Simon Inoki [B]Main Eventers:[/B] "Bounty Hunter" Mark Wellz (Heel) - UCW World Champion "The Enforcer" Aaron Billings (Heel) [B]Upper Midcarders:[/B] Brock Lesnar (Heel) D'Lo Brown (Heel) Kenji Shinobi (Heel) Robert Synton (Tweener) Reggie Jones (Face) Samoa Joe (Face) [B]Midcarders:[/B] CM Punk (Heel) - UCW United States Champion Donovan Morgan (Heel) Bryan Danielson (Face) TAKA Michinoku (Face) Shocker (Face) [B]Lower Midcarders:[/B] Alex Shelley (Heel) Joe E. Legend (Heel) The Messiah (Heel) Colt Cabana (Face) - Firestorm Tag Team Champion Rey Bucanero (Face) [B]Openers:[/B] Ace Steel (Face) - Firestorm Tag Team Champion Jay Briscoe (Heel) Mark Briscoe (Heel) Freddie Cruz (Heel) [B]Tag Teams:[/B] The Briscoe Brothers - Mark & Jay Briscoe The Second City Saints - Colt Cabana & Ace Steel [B]Managers:[/B] Bobby Heenan (Heel) - The Briscoe Brothers

[IMG]http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/3984/shockwavefz1.jpg[/IMG] [B]General Manager:[/B] Diamond Dallas Page (Heel) [B]Announcers:[/B] Mike Johnson & Glenn Gilberti [B]Main Eventers:[/B] Chris Jericho (Heel) Steve Wilder (Face) - UCW North American Jack Lightning (Face) - UCW Heavyweight [B]Upper Midcarders:[/B] AJ Styles (Face) Christopher Daniels (Face) Juventud Guerrera (Tweener) Dave Zero (Heel) La Parka (Heel) [B]Midcarders:[/B] Chris Kanyon (Heel) Devon Storm (Heel) Low-Ki (Heel) Gregg Watson (Face) - Shockwave Tag Team Henry Watson (Face) - Shockwave Tag Team X-Pac (Face) [B]Lower Midcarders:[/B] Brandon Robinson (Heel) Chris Hero (Heel) Frankie Kazarian (Heel) Johnny Kashmere (Face) Trent Acid (Face) [B]Openers:[/B] Chance Beckett (Face) Nobunaga (Heel) [B]Tag Teams:[/B] State of Fear - Brandon Robinson & Chris Kanyon The Watson Brothers - Gregg & Henry Watson Backseat Boyz - Johnny Kashmere & Trent Acid [B]Managers:[/B] Bill Alfonso (Heel) - State of Fear Dawn Marie (Heel) - X-Pac

Archived