[RELEASE] Martel's Future Worker Packs 2.0 [TEW IX]

MARTEL'S FUTURE WORKER PACKS!

Pack 1:

Christopher DeColt.jpgDanny Richardson.jpgDowanhowee.jpgFlying Dragon.jpgHara Miyahara.jpgHaruto Inoue.jpgJackie Southwick.jpgMarat Khoklov Jr.jpgRiki Jingping.jpgRon DeColt.jpgTakeshi Kojima.jpgTravis Donovan.jpgKendra Brooks.jpgTala Brave.jpg

Pack 2:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

(Version 2.0) Data And Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bi8fsgmEDV_GpvwA5fOnfHR-JZBruITt?usp=sharing

Instructions For Importing into your Default Database

1) Moves

2) Movesets

3) Workers

4) Graduations

5) Worker Relationships

6) Tag Teams

What's In This Mod?

197 Future Workers! Including

More Women Wrestling!

Veronica Moretti.jpgHara Miyahara.jpgJackie Southwick.jpgHayama Kumasaka.jpgAmy Wilder.jpgCyber Mizuki.jpg

More LGBT Representation!

Alexa Christian.jpgChris Shanahan.jpgEmma Smith.jpgJulian Minx.jpgJupiter Stevens.jpgKendra Brooks.jpg

More Nepotism Second Generation Stars!

Danny Richardson.jpgJack Garner.jpgElizabeth Garner.jpgAtlas Aegaleus.jpgTala Brave.jpgAleki Brave.jpg

Way Too Many DeColt's And Stone's!

Christopher DeColt.jpgRon DeColt.jpgRyan DeColt.jpgRicky DeColt Jr.jpgRicky Stone.jpgGeorge Stone.jpg

Luchadors!

Craneo.jpgDeathWatch.jpgFuego.jpgDiego Cuerno.jpgKing Crimson.jpgPharoah Prince.jpg

Tall and Scary Monsters!

Akuma.jpgKing Dunne.jpgMr. Roboto.jpgMurderball.jpgLeslaw Pivovarsky.jpgNight Of Darkness.jpg

3 Totally Normal Guys Working In Japan!

Haruto Inoue.jpgMatthew Starks.jpgStephen Foster.jpg

1 Conspiracy Theorist!

Mr. Eyes.jpg

And 1 Dude Who Really Loves America!

John Doe.jpg

So come on down and get your future C-Verse workers today! 

Also! I would not be shocked if there are issues with either data, downloading, or something else with it that I missed at some point. If it comes up please reply either here, pm me here, or dm on my Discord (Martel123) and I will provide a fix as quickly as possible

Future Worker Pack 2 (Women's Wrestling and Nepotism): TBA

Future Worker Pack 3: TBA 

-------------------------------------------------------

Update Log

Version 2.0:

-Around 90 or so new workers added

-fixes to pronouns for several of the first pack

-

Version 1.3: 

-Removed Sarah Stone-DeColt, was from a different mod not under the worker pack umbrella

-Fixed pronouns for Cyber Mizuki and Jupiter Stevens

-

Version 1.2:

-Fixed physical stats for several workers.

-

Version 1.1: 

-Skah Wahken's bio and debut date have been updated. Was set for 2020 when it should be 2022 (2020 was the default in this game in editor for whatever reason

-Hayama Kumasaka has been updated. Something I missed back in TEW 2020 that someone noticed now (Thanks Alpha) 

Edited by Martel123
  • Like 19
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, hbharman said:

Will there be a GIF-style version of this?

Sadly I'm not versed in GIF pictures, and I am working on future packs/playing the game now that it's fully released. Maybe when the packs are released fully I can get into having gif pics for everything, but that won't be for a while. So short answer, probably not and if I do it'll not be out for a while. 

Edit: If anyone wants to make them GIF's you have my permission. You will be credited both in the mod and here. 

Edited by Martel123
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Martel123 said:

MARTEL'S FUTURE WORKER PACKS!

Christopher DeColt.jpgDanny Richardson.jpgDowanhowee.jpgFlying Dragon.jpgHara Miyahara.jpgHaruto Inoue.jpgJackie Southwick.jpgMarat Khoklov Jr.jpgRiki Jingping.jpgRon DeColt.jpgTakeshi Kojima.jpgTravis Donovan.jpgKendra Brooks.jpgTala Brave.jpg

Data And Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bi8fsgmEDV_GpvwA5fOnfHR-JZBruITt?usp=drive_link

Instructions For Importing into your Default Database

1) Moves

2) Movesets

3) Workers

4) Graduations

5) Worker Relationships

6) Tag Teams

What's In This Mod?

105 Future Workers! Including

More Women Wrestling!

Veronica Moretti.jpgHara Miyahara.jpgJackie Southwick.jpgHayama Kumasaka.jpgAmy Wilder.jpgCyber Mizuki.jpg

More LGBT Representation!

Alexa Christian.jpgChris Shanahan.jpgEmma Smith.jpgJulian Minx.jpgJupiter Stevens.jpgKendra Brooks.jpg

More Nepotism Second Generation Stars!

Danny Richardson.jpgJack Garner.jpgElizabeth Garner.jpgAtlas Aegaleus.jpgTala Brave.jpgAleki Brave.jpg

Way Too Many DeColt's And Stone's!

Christopher DeColt.jpgRon DeColt.jpgRyan DeColt.jpgRicky DeColt Jr.jpgRicky Stone.jpgGeorge Stone.jpg

Luchadors!

Craneo.jpgDeathWatch.jpgFuego.jpgDiego Cuerno.jpgKing Crimson.jpgPharoah Prince.jpg

Tall and Scary Monsters!

Akuma.jpgKing Dunne.jpgMr. Roboto.jpgMurderball.jpgLeslaw Pivovarsky.jpgNight Of Darkness.jpg

3 Totally Normal Guys Working In Japan!

Haruto Inoue.jpgMatthew Starks.jpgStephen Foster.jpg

1 Conspiracy Theorist!

Mr. Eyes.jpg

And 1 Dude Who Really Loves America!

John Doe.jpg

So come on down and get your future C-Verse workers today! 

Also! I would not be shocked if there are issues with either data, downloading, or something else with it that I missed at some point. If it comes up please reply either here, pm me here, or dm on my Discord (Martel123) and I will provide a fix as quickly as possible

Future Worker Pack 2 (Women's Wrestling Evolved): TBA

Future Worker Pack 3 (Sons And Daughters Of Legends): TBA

Future Worker Pack 4 (???)

So I've been planning altering RAW and playing as them being a fed that will now try to expand out from Oceania and also be more experimental than the established big feds in the USA, Canada and British Isles - then along came this pack of fantastic renders.  My dream of creating a child company for young talent or perhaps purchasing an existing one just came one step closer to reality.  Throw in some people who were in the ALTCVerse to fill out the talent pool as well and I think this might well be a ton of fun.  

I am changing some the guys - changing some people to being from South East Asia/ Pacific / Australasia and a few other details to try to diversify the Cverse a bit.  Cyber Miuki is going the ASUKA route and Deaven Nighthawk is also spilling the T.  RAW may end up with 4 Tgirls somewhere down the track.  

Sadly just 3 guys working in Japan's stellar backstory has to go but I do love those renders.  

Thinking of starting a Stable with MKJr and K2 and Sagamartha from (TITAN/ALTCVverse) because who doesn't want to see Gigantic Nepotism Beneficiaries crushing a bunch of smaller workers in squashfests every week.  

Thanks so much for this because it legit helps add some much needed colour to this particular Cverse release.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hbharman said:

Don't think that there's a Leslaw Pivovarsky.

Pretty sure Oliver Lee & Whispering Wind also dont have characters

Hayama Lumasaka is sort of messed up with them being Cis Female but called a Nephew and using He/Him pronouns.  They are also a White American based in America that only works in Japan.  The pic is clearly meant to be either a CIS or Trans Female. 

• Like 1

Files have been updated. 

-Skah Wahken's bio and debut date have been updated. Was set for 2020 when it should be 2022 (2020 was the default in this game in editor for whatever reason

-Hayama Kumasaka has been updated. Something I missed back in TEW 2020 that someone noticed now (Thanks Alpha) 

36 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Pretty sure Oliver Lee & Whispering Wind also dont have characters

Hayama Lumasaka is sort of messed up with them being Cis Female but called a Nephew and using He/Him pronouns.  They are also a White American based in America that only works in Japan.  The pic is clearly meant to be either a CIS or Trans Female. 

There are I think 3 or 4 pics made that I decided not to make full characters for. Might be used in future packs/updates. Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

• Like 1

LOVE, the renders and all the diversity in the types of workers and their backstory(and I am a big "create sons of workers" guy myself so this is really good).

I guess I have a problem, that might be intended, but A LOT of workers have extremely high physical values.

in the base game, 5(+1 retired) out of 1834 active wrestlers have a value of 80+ in stamina, athleticism, and power. In this there are 21 out of 117 active wrestler.

If you haven't gotten to this NP, If this is intended to be like this I will simple have to go through them myself and edit them to my liking(which is the great thing about this game lol)

2 hours ago, Romander said:

I know this might seem like a strange question, but how exactly do I add this to my database?

*I think I figured it out.*  

For anyone who also doesn't know, just make the new workers it's own database, then import them in the order I laid out in the original post. 

1 hour ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

LOVE, the renders and all the diversity in the types of workers and their backstory(and I am a big "create sons of workers" guy myself so this is really good).

I guess I have a problem, that might be intended, but A LOT of workers have extremely high physical values.

in the base game, 5(+1 retired) out of 1834 active wrestlers have a value of 80+ in stamina, athleticism, and power. In this there are 21 out of 117 active wrestler.

If you haven't gotten to this NP, If this is intended to be like this I will simple have to go through them myself and edit them to my liking(which is the great thing about this game lol)

This was something I did with the goal of it matching the generated workers who came in, as a lot of them (from what I see during my playthroughs in 20 and 24) have very high physicals and lack skill or basic wise. Some are probably too high (80's for all 3 would be a performance center/high training center graduate) so I'll go back in there and lower some of them back down to the 70's or 60 regions. 

45 minutes ago, Martel123 said:

This was something I did with the goal of it matching the generated workers who came in, as a lot of them (from what I see during my playthroughs in 20 and 24) have very high physicals and lack skill or basic wise. Some are probably too high (80's for all 3 would be a performance center/high training center graduate) so I'll go back in there and lower some of them back down to the 70's or 60 regions. 

I have never gotten more than 3 months in a save so I won't argue that some of the graduates from performance center/high training center look insane physical wise so it is not as unrealistic as I thought, and these are future workers so they would be spaced apart and might blend in the end. So I guess my problem is with the game generation lol

4 hours ago, Martel123 said:

For anyone who also doesn't know, just make the new workers it's own database, then import them in the order I laid out in the original post. 

Thank you!  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Martel123 said:

Version 1.2 is out! Fixed some of the physical stats for around a 3rd of the wrestlers. Should be more even and less "physical specimen" type guys. 

Little question, to update the mod, do I have to actually take out all of your workers from my default database, to reintroduce them?

thank you.

6 hours ago, AlexTheTall said:

Little question, to update the mod, do I have to actually take out all of your workers from my default database, to reintroduce them?

thank you.

The changes are small enough that the flip/removal only needs to happen if you really want to change a bunch of physical stuff from the jump. It's stuff that when you find it either in your database/in your game, you can change it on you're own to your liking. I'll post a full "worker change log" to make it easier so you don't have to remove everything. 

6 hours ago, Ntfbolton said:

How do I install this. I have downloaded it, made it into its own database but when I try to import anything it says the database is empty

I would make sure the file is considered the "game file." Basically make the database, copy the mod file, and paste it over the file for the new database. That should mean the data there is the worker pack.

• Like 1