Best provider of External TEW content (YouTube, Twitch, etc)

Best provider of External TEW content (YouTube, Twitch, etc)  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which YouTube channel do you think provides the best TEW content?

• AuspiciousAussie
    • Rybolt
    • Curb Stomp City
    • MatthewGCW
    • Max Marvelous
    • Durger Time

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, christmas_ape said:

It doesn't look like this is open to further nominations but regardless a shout out to watchthebookerman

I've not seen any of the above to compare but the visuals/presentation alone should put watchthebookerman on the list.

I considered him but he hasn't done a video in 7 months (only two in the past year) - and most was on TEW2016. So I was focused on people currently doing content for TEW IX that had a great track record.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sturry said:

Is it only for English content creators?

What a surprise ! Monsieur Sturry ! Great to see you here ! 

We both know you would have probably be number one of this poll with the army you have lmao ! 

A good old follower, you might remember a few of my tips/comments on your EWR and TEW 2016 series as Rheapop/Rheapoop. 

There's a lot of great people not even on the list, which is super cool. I expect the new game is going to spur on a whole new wave of cool content from new and returning faces. I know I got some weird stuff all in the pipeline just waiting for the right mods and the right time....

On 8/7/2024 at 11:46 AM, JrSquared said:

What are people looking for on content from TEW? I wish there was more CVerse centric youtube channels, but I understand its a niche of a niche. 

Not necessarily on the topic of this post but just to help you out a YouTuber by the name of Bronx Prince used to make CVerse videos. He hasn’t posted in a while but I’m hoping with the release of the new game he comes back soon!